KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Yes, you're right too
I wrote about what also has a place to be. You have described another option that also affects behavior. I started from the base model of the game, because not everyone uses such mods. If you dig deeper, you can find a dozen reasons
But, this is LITERALLY impossible with the untouched game. The only way to do this PARTICULAR case is by using the mod. They even eluded to it when they said..

I enabled the futa/trans mode

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
If I download the Repack, would I be able to get rid of a mod if I don't like or would never never use it and add mods that I find that I like and would use?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
But, this is LITERALLY impossible with the untouched game. The only way to do this PARTICULAR case is by using the mod. They even eluded to it when they said..

View attachment 353218
Why this dispute. No one knows what settings the user has and what modes he uses. In an untouched game when downloading a card (as I said), incorrect behavior can also occur - I did not invent it myself. Want to argue further - argue. (only desirable without me)
If I download the Repack, would I be able to get rid of a mod if I don't like or would never never use it and add mods that I find that I like and would use?
In principle, the answer to your question is in the description of the repack and its contents.
In addition, the presence of the mod does not require its mandatory use. You can control the settings (turn on / off game components)
Removing or changing repack items is only possible if you understand this. The repack author does not recommend changes to it.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Why this dispute. No one knows what settings the user has and what modes he uses. In an untouched game when downloading a card (as I said), incorrect behavior can also occur - I did not invent it myself. Want to argue further - argue. (only desirable without me)
I'm not trying to argue. It's just flat out the answer to a simple question. There was no need to go here, there, and everywhere for a simple question.

lovemakerz

Jun 6, 2017

Release 9 // 21.07.2019
Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.0 and other

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This release contains translations from Koikatsu Party. I spent a lot of time getting it working properly, and I believe it now does so, but please tell me if you experience trouble with it. Do take note that Koikatsu Party only includes the first game with no expansions, so expansion content is still fantranslated and some is machine translated still.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

Hi i have try you're Repack ( very very good work !!

i have a good PC : i7 7700K - 32 GoDDR - 1080TI Watercooled

If i launch in VR i have apoor performance
If i move a BepInEx folder, performance is very good

What mod make this performance drop ?

Thanks again !

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Thanks again !
Thank you, but I just posted the information. The main thank you need to speak directly to the author repack ScrewThisNoise ( )
You can chat with the author on his resources or here
Computer performance is influenced by many factors. First of all, look at the settings - key "F1". It says what settings may affect memory. And there you can disable some mods. Also, different components require different amounts of memory, as in your example. (To use some components, all game resources are not needed and they work faster. There are components that require almost all game resources for normal operation, so their performance is lower.) The main way to reduce the burden of changing the settings and see how it affects performance. You can completely disable certain modes that load memory, but in this case you will lose a number of possibilities. The repack was created in order to optimize the latest game updates in one package, a number of conflicting mods are already excluded there.
If you need a more accurate answer, then ask the repack author directly ( ). He responds rather quickly.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018

Thanks again !
I don't understand that part "If i move a BepInEx folder, performance is very good"
I don't know about VR, but the perfomance depend for many factor... MOD, to many characters run in the class, some plugin reduce the performance ect...
There some plugin that reduce or remove the lag of the game.
KoikatuFixes:
KoikatuPlugins:
Bepis:
BepInEx 4.1.1 (don't download the 5.x series):
Mini tutorial
in main game menu go options or press F1->click on plugin/mod settings-> search the voice graphics settings and fix compilation->after you setup both option i mention reboot the game.
My spec are gpu 940mx 2gb gddr5 vram, cpu i5-7200u, ram 16GB ddr4 2400mhz and i have 58 character in the class.

Reactions: Serance
May 30, 2019
K, sooo, I have tried removing every mod file possibly related to height, and my characters still all look like the one in the attached screenshot. can someone please tell me how to fix this & get them to normal height? this is driving me insane!!!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
K, sooo, I have tried removing every mod file possibly related to height, and my characters still all look like the one in the attached screenshot. can someone please tell me how to fix this & get them to normal height? this is driving me insane!!!
It's all about the settings. When you make a character you need to check the parameters. (Char Maker)

After changing the main character, you need to put it in the game. (replace old version)
Or immediately edit the card through the game (go to the class menu and choose to edit the main character)

XXeroXX

Mar 9, 2019
Every time I try to load Darkness in Free-H, the loading hangs and I have to kill the game. These are the errors that show up in the output log:

[Debug] [SIDELOADER] Cannot stream abdata/h/common/13_00.unity3d (C:\Users\User\Downloads\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack R9\mods\[uppervolta]Super Outdoor Sex 2.0.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Error] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
[Error] Stack trace:
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Shared.Lazy`1<UnityEngine.AssetBundle>>>.ContainsKey (string) <0x001cc>
Sideloader.Hooks.IsFileHook (string,bool&) <0x00038>
(wrapper dynamic-method) AssetBundleCheck.IsFile_Patch1 (string,string) <0x0007a>
CommonLib.LoadAsset<UnityEngine.RuntimeAnimatorController> (string,string,bool,string) <0x00069>
ChaControl.LoadAnimation (string,string,string) <0x00069>
HSceneProc.ChangeAnimator (HSceneProc/AnimationListInfo,bool) <0x01eaa>
HSceneProc/<Start>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () <0x05a78>
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr) <0x00058>

ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Shared.Lazy`1<UnityEngine.AssetBundle>>>.ContainsKey (string) <0x001cc>
at Sideloader.Hooks.IsFileHook (string,bool&) <0x00038>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) AssetBundleCheck.IsFile_Patch1 (string,string) <0x0007a>
at CommonLib.LoadAsset<UnityEngine.RuntimeAnimatorController> (string,string,bool,string) <0x00069>
at ChaControl.LoadAnimation (string,string,string) <0x00069>
at HSceneProc.ChangeAnimator (HSceneProc/AnimationListInfo,bool) <0x01eaa>
at HSceneProc/<Start>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () <0x05a78>

I've looked through the thread, and people keep asking about Darkness hanging in free mode, but I haven't found anybody answering the question. These last few times I've selected default Timid or Humble girls and default males, but the error still happens. I'm using ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack R9, which I assume should be up to date on everything?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Every time I try to load Darkness in Free-H, the loading hangs and I have to kill the game. These are the errors that show up in the output log:

[Debug] [SIDELOADER] Cannot stream abdata/h/common/13_00.unity3d (C:\Users\User\Downloads\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu BetterRepack R9\mods\[uppervolta]Super Outdoor Sex 2.0.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead
[Error] ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
[Error] Stack trace:
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Shared.Lazy`1<UnityEngine.AssetBundle>>>.ContainsKey (string) <0x001cc>
Sideloader.Hooks.IsFileHook (string,bool&) <0x00038>
(wrapper dynamic-method) AssetBundleCheck.IsFile_Patch1 (string,string) <0x0007a>
CommonLib.LoadAsset<UnityEngine.RuntimeAnimatorController> (string,string,bool,string) <0x00069>
ChaControl.LoadAnimation (string,string,string) <0x00069>
HSceneProc.ChangeAnimator (HSceneProc/AnimationListInfo,bool) <0x01eaa>
HSceneProc/<Start>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () <0x05a78>
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr) <0x00058>

ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<string, System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Shared.Lazy`1<UnityEngine.AssetBundle>>>.ContainsKey (string) <0x001cc>
at Sideloader.Hooks.IsFileHook (string,bool&) <0x00038>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) AssetBundleCheck.IsFile_Patch1 (string,string) <0x0007a>
at CommonLib.LoadAsset<UnityEngine.RuntimeAnimatorController> (string,string,bool,string) <0x00069>
at ChaControl.LoadAnimation (string,string,string) <0x00069>
at HSceneProc.ChangeAnimator (HSceneProc/AnimationListInfo,bool) <0x01eaa>
at HSceneProc/<Start>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () <0x05a78>

I've looked through the thread, and people keep asking about Darkness hanging in free mode, but I haven't found anybody answering the question. These last few times I've selected default Timid or Humble girls and default males, but the error still happens. I'm using ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack R9, which I assume should be up to date on everything?

Release 9 // 21.07.2019
Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.0 and other

main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.
If you follow the instructions, the Darkness works as expected.
In addition, you must follow the instructions of the author repack.
Errors could occur during incorrect installation (including mixing with old game components or repack changes)
Installing the full version of the game in a separate directory eliminates almost all errors.

Reactions: B4rb4ra

XXeroXX

Mar 9, 2019
This is a new install in a new directory.

This is not a problem with reading the instructions. I used the "vanilla-fier" included with the ScrewThisNoise repack to remove every single mod and translation from the game, and now Darkness in Free H mode works perfectly - but everything is, of course, in Japanese. That means that there is SOME specific mod in the ScrewThisNoise repack that is causing the loading hang in Free H mode for me and other users of this repack.

Is there some way to list every mod as the game is running to figure out which one is causing the glitch?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
This is a new install in a new directory.

This is not a problem with reading the instructions. I used the "vanilla-fier" included with the ScrewThisNoise repack to remove every single mod and translation from the game, and now Darkness in Free H mode works perfectly - but everything is, of course, in Japanese. That means that there is SOME specific mod in the ScrewThisNoise repack that is causing the loading hang in Free H mode for me and other users of this repack.

Is there some way to list every mod as the game is running to figure out which one is causing the glitch?
If you download the full version of repack and nothing changes everything works as expected. There are no serious freezes and the language is English.
You began to change the contents of the repack, turning it into your build. In this case, see the instructions for self-installation and about what kind of fixes you can use (in this thread it was written about it)

XXeroXX

Mar 9, 2019
I FIGURED IT OUT!

If you're using the ScrewThisNoise Repack, DON'T ENABLE UnlockHPositions 1.1.0 when trying to load Darkness mode! THIS is what was causing the loading to hang!

Reactions: baserker
May 30, 2019
It's all about the settings. When you make a character you need to check the parameters. (Char Maker)
View attachment 353861

After changing the main character, you need to put it in the game. (replace old version)
Or immediately edit the card through the game (go to the class menu and choose to edit the main character)
that really doesnt do anything for appearance though, all it does is make the height smaller. the character still looks like his legs belong to slenderman. also; on my screen there is 3 bodyscale sliders for some reason, x y & z.

VroX

Dec 17, 2017
Is there somewhere a better english translation patch? the english in this game is pretty garbage.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
that really doesnt do anything for appearance though, all it does is make the height smaller. the character still looks like his legs belong to slenderman. also; on my screen there is 3 bodyscale sliders for some reason, x y & z.
So see other settings. There are also settings associated with the display of the character, etc. .. It all depends on the composition of your build, perhaps there is a conflict of mods or settings.
You should always watch what you install and what you change, so that you can fix it later.
Most of the problems described in this topic are related to incorrect installation or incorrect configuration of game components.
I use ready repack 9 without major changes and everything works as it should for me. You should not try to change something yourself, if you do not understand it.
In your case, you can try to take a ready card of this character. (it is usually in every build)
original
Is there somewhere a better english translation patch? the english in this game is pretty garbage.
the version in repack 9 is optimal. There is a translation from the Steam version, + an amateur translation of what the Steam version does not cover.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes