Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Hi i have try you're Repack ( very very good work !!

i have a good PC : i7 7700K - 32 GoDDR - 1080TI Watercooled

If i launch in VR i have apoor performance
If i move a BepInEx folder, performance is very good

What mod make this performance drop ?

Thanks again !
There is a new pregnancy mod 1.1 which also works with R9 pack just remove the old one and replace with the new one.
Here is the link.

lovemakerz

Jun 6, 2017
thx a lot for you're help, i go try unable mod one by one

i have found the problem is one of this :

If i del this list, the game run smooth in VR

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is this game in English? It says so on the first page but the screenshots are Japanese at least in the menus, the most important bit.
I assume some of it is translated but what exactly?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
can someone share torrents
Koikatu 5.6.1 FREE - FlashBangZ (uncen-eng)
i want download it again must be has alot of new mod this time

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a way to install the After School DLC from this pack into an existing Steam installation of the game? I like my setup the way it is, and really just want the extra DLC animations and game content.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a doubt the koikatsu party that has come out is a dlc of this game is a separate game?

if part of the base koitaku is included in repack 9?

LePruck

Mar 14, 2018
Each time I start a new game, I get through all the intro stuff and the game starts loading the world and all the assets. When the pink loading bar is at around 75% full, the game crashes. The crash log says something about "mono.dll has caused an access violation." I can do free H and the character maker just fine; it is only when i try to play the main game that it crashes. I am using the most recent kPlug and KK Pregnancy mods. Could one of these be causing the issue?

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
can someone share torrents
Koikatu 5.6.1 FREE - FlashBangZ (uncen-eng)
i want download it again must be has alot of new mod this time
You are playing with Malware fire with FlashBangz version " I would be careful " then again maybe he has cleaned this up but why take the risk " ScrewThisNoise " Repacks are tried and tested and no malware risk plus he updates his content on a regular basis.

skrowl

Jul 15, 2017
BetterRepack R9 is up even though OP hasn't been updated yet -

I checked, it's the same uploader as R8 linked in OP, so it's safe.

May 30, 2019
So, i got the character set to the proper height finally, got the game running & all, but now I have this problem: the legs seem to distort themselves in storymode, no matter what i do to fix them. screenshot included, any help would be immensely appreciated.

Jul 22, 2017
Here you go, links for Koikatsu Party prepatched with Illusion restore patch.
This is Steam version without any premium DLCs or mods.
The torrent is uncompressed whereas others are compressed in 7z.
Full
- - -
Part 1
- -
Part 2
- -
I just found this game and I downloaded what's on the first page but now I come across this something called not koikatsu but koikatsu party. What's the difference and do I need to download this instead of the game on the first page? Are they maybe the same?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Each time I start a new game, I get through all the intro stuff and the game starts loading the world and all the assets. When the pink loading bar is at around 75% full, the game crashes. The crash log says something about "mono.dll has caused an access violation." I can do free H and the character maker just fine; it is only when i try to play the main game that it crashes. I am using the most recent kPlug and KK Pregnancy mods. Could one of these be causing the issue?
Something block the file, missing some file, corrupt some file, memory problem.
Can you ask help on koikatu discord server and attacched the output_log.txt from game folder/CharaStudio_Data
I just found this game and I downloaded what's on the first page but now I come across this something called not koikatsu but koikatsu party. What's the difference and do I need to download this instead of the game on the first page? Are they maybe the same?
Party is a official english translation release from stream... nothing more.
Party don't have any paid dlc, you can be installed the dlc from the jap version but the new feture will not have any translation.
KK (JAP) don't have any official translation, so the translation is fan made from a auto translator mod....

Jul 22, 2017
Something block the file, missing some file, corrupt some file, memory problem.
Can you ask help on koikatu discord server and attacched the output_log.txt from game folder/CharaStudio_Data

Party is a official english translation release from stream... nothing more.
Party don't have any paid dlc, you can be installed the dlc from the jap version but the new feture will not have any translation.
KK (JAP) don't have any official translation, so the translation is fan made from a auto translator mod....
So which one should I play?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
So, i got the character set to the proper height finally, got the game running & all, but now I have this problem: the legs seem to distort themselves in storymode, no matter what i do to fix them. screenshot included, any help would be immensely appreciated.
Did you check the settings of the character's body parts for sure? The parameters of each body part are regulated separately in the character creation menu.
When you download something, why don't you read the description and title? In addition, a good idea to read the topic with the game. The topic has a detailed explanation and a link to the latest version.
latest version - repack 9
#3,515
difference between versions
#3,330

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Is there somewhere a better english translation patch? the english in this game is pretty garbage.
The translation is not bad but the grammar could do with some correcting but my understanding of spoken Japanese has got better over the years so I really don't need the in game text anymore.

" If I knew how to correct the in game text I would "

May 30, 2019
Did you check the settings of the character's body parts for sure? The parameters of each body part are regulated separately in the character creation menu.

When you download something, why don't you read the description and title? In addition, a good idea to read the topic with the game. The topic has a detailed explanation and a link to the latest version.
latest version - repack 9
#3,515
difference between versions
#3,330
that's the weird part, it looks perfectly fine in the character creator, but when i switch to story mode, suddenly his legs are distorted to high hells.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes