alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've read all the info on R9, but it didn't answer my question. Are there any mods applied that enhance game performance. I want to disable as many as I can, but I don't want to disable any that improve game performance. I basically want as close to the full official game as possible while still keeping the translation and any performance benefits.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I've read all the info on R9, but it didn't answer my question. Are there any mods applied that enhance game performance. I want to disable as many as I can, but I don't want to disable any that improve game performance. I basically want as close to the full official game as possible while still keeping the translation and any performance benefits.
After a certain point of making BetterRepacks, there became a bat file that you could run to vanillafy the game to various points if you wanted to.

1564429812785.png

It must not've had mods that help performance in there, but they do exist. If this is in the right direction for you though, get back to me and I'll try to find the mods that help.

CacGod

Mar 15, 2019
I know it was asked and answered in this thread, but I cannot find the comment.
After installing the uncensor patch, my UI during H-scenes is extremely small, while the part that indicated where your hands disappeared.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I know it was asked and answered in this thread, but I cannot find the comment.
After installing the uncensor patch, my UI during H-scenes is extremely small, while the part that indicated where your hands disappeared.
Are you use kplug ?

boygago

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I tried searching but couldn't find anything except a youtube video, but.. is there a mod that makes it possible to have Tatsumaki from One Punch Man in the game? thanks.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Using kPlug 1.82, as the guide said the I need it. I'm totally a noob in terms of modding, so I just followed it.
1.82 is outdate build, the actual plublic build is 1.86.
Press F9 in h scene or press DEL key on main menu select the tab interfarce and adjust the size of button.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Is there any fix for hair and clothing clipping and violently jumping everywhere? I know you can disable the physics in the Creator but is there like a physics plugin mod for BepIn that improves the physics somehow?

Also, I downloaded and installed all the DLCs standalone by copy and pasting their setup folders into Koikatsu folder but I only get the tutorial screen for the Summer DLC with the extra date stuff, how do you use the other DLCs? Some of them were extra clothes and personalities right?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
How Can i get the pregnancy mod to work? I downloaded the KK_Pregnancy.dll and put it in the BepinEx Folder but the option still doesnt appear.

vulkr

Jun 26, 2019
I have searched through the thread for a fix for this, but I have a problem that slider unlocker doesnt work while exploring the school, but works in the h scenes. Is it supposed to be like this? And if not does anybody know how to fix it?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ive been playing through the story and I havent noticed anything that would fit in the "Darkness" DLC. Do i need to activate it or is it stuff that happens after the main story is beaten?
In this topic, I have already written 10 times how it works + others have written. In addition, in the description of repack 9, along with a link, there is a description of Dakness. Why is it so difficult to read a couple of pages in a topic and read a description of what you are downloading?

Release 9 // 21.07.2019
Includes Darkness pt 1, 2 & 3 Expansion #3,151 , Marco's KK_Pregnancy v1.0 and other

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
main launcher " Koikatu.exe"
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Reactions: ShiShi!

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
How Can i get the pregnancy mod to work? I downloaded the KK_Pregnancy.dll and put it in the BepinEx Folder but the option still doesnt appear.
If you roll back to page 166 and scroll down to my post's there is a step by step guide which I followed from MarCO's own Guide on how to. This works with the repack version & the JP release Version .

In the R-pack 9 version "STN" has already done this update regarding these two files

It's also very important if you are using the JP release that you remove and update those two files.

There is also a new pregnancy mod version 1.1 here is the link

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
So I just downloaded a fresh copy of the R9 pack and I'm running into an unusual bug that I haven't had occur in the past.

Clothes just seem to be disappearing at random. I'll enter a room and everything will be fine, I'll approach a girl and BAM, suddenly some (or all) of her clothes disappear and remain missing during and after the subsequent conversation. It's affecting both modded and base game clothing and, as I said, it's just occurring seemingly at random.

Anyone have any suggestions on what might be causing that?

EDIT: Wait, I think I just found the patch to fix it right after making this post. Disregard!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes