Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Torrent is fucking slow here, can anyone provide a Mega or Gdrive link
The main link to repack 9 leads to torrent download and download via google drive. (with google drive first in line)
No one will store such large files on the mega.
Open the post with the author's link to find Google Drive.

Reactions: Punkreas

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
How the hell do you start a threesome? I have two girls with the full H and favor/love bar in the clubroom and whenever I initiate H with one of them the other one runs away cryin.

Reactions: cicerox

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
Question. Whenever I run the game it does not respond but keeps loading. sooner or later it will load but takes awhile. I noticed whenever its loading character models it slows down a hell of alot so areas with alot of people in them take a while to load. when I do load into the classroom my fps drops to 5 before a good 30-40 seconds for it to jump up to 60. I think my g-card is having trouble rendering the models. Is there any fixes for this? Maybe a driver I should have downloaded?

Pimpim

May 13, 2017
Question. Whenever I run the game it does not respond but keeps loading. sooner or later it will load but takes awhile. I noticed whenever its loading character models it slows down a hell of alot so areas with alot of people in them take a while to load. when I do load into the classroom my fps drops to 5 before a good 30-40 seconds for it to jump up to 60. I think my g-card is having trouble rendering the models. Is there any fixes for this? Maybe a driver I should have downloaded?
Same for me and you can't really do anything about it. And it has nothing to do with your graphics card it is the game that is loading something that takes long time.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How the hell do you start a threesome? I have two girls with the full H and favor/love bar in the clubroom and whenever I initiate H with one of them the other one runs away cryin.
#2,432
The settings of the game and the mods used may also be important.

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
The repack9 is kinda buggy. I had many encounters with npc's being glitch out such as following you after a dialogue promt, character did not dress up/clean up after H-Scene, giving the weird T posture static hovering thing instead of a walking animation and lastly, the worst case scenario is when you cannot talk to the npc at all, tried to reload a save/skip to next day doesn't budge.

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
Hey I just downloaded the game and went to //illusion cards to download more character but it did not load in the game, and says file format unknown. Is there anything I did wrong or changes to be done?

May 22, 2018
can you ask katarsys to fix the kplug. it work on koikatsu party but the only problem is the character is not show up on invitation menu.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
can you ask katarsys to fix the kplug. it work on koikatsu party but the only problem is the character is not show up on invitation menu.
You need fuck the girl first.... the simple way need auto girl join actived, ask your lover to have sex if in your area there a characters they will join to you....

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes