ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone knows what cause this clipping? I have multiple characters that use the yamada hair accessory mods that have this clipping which shouldn't. I tried to re-install some yamada mods but I don't think they're the cause...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
So the patch I thought would fix my bug hasn't completely solved the problem. People's clothes are still vanishing at random when I approach them for conversation.

One thing I've noticed is that it's usually bottoms that disappear. Skirts and pants and such, though I've had at least one top vanish as well.

Anyone have any suggestions?

May 2, 2019
So the patch I thought would fix my bug hasn't completely solved the problem. People's clothes are still vanishing at random when I approach them for conversation.

One thing I've noticed is that it's usually bottoms that disappear. Skirts and pants and such, though I've had at least one top vanish as well.

Anyone have any suggestions?
I have this issue as well, I just dropped the amount of girls I had active at 1 time. I went from 42 girls down to 36 and It stopped. Im thinking it might just be a lack of video memory on my part. Old 2gig 750 ti

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
After a certain point of making BetterRepacks, there became a bat file that you could run to vanillafy the game to various points if you wanted to.

View attachment 358042

It must not've had mods that help performance in there, but they do exist. If this is in the right direction for you though, get back to me and I'll try to find the mods that help.
I'm aware of the options with the vanillafying bat file, though the presence of performance enhancing mods I was not, which is, of course, why I asked if there were any. I assumed the options were like this, 1. Leave everything but the translation intact, including all mods whether I want them or not, as it says 2. Remove literally everything added by the better repack, which includes all mods whether they are the ones I want or not 3. Remove VR capability and leave everything else, including mods whether I want them or not 4. Remove everything, including mods whether I want them or not and 5. Do nothing at all. I am a little confused on 2 and 4 as to what the difference between an extra and a mod is in terms of what is removed.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'm aware of the options with the vanillafying bat file, though the presence of performance enhancing mods I was not, which is, of course, why I asked if there were any. I assumed the options were like this, 1. Leave everything but the translation intact, including all mods whether I want them or not, as it says 2. Remove literally everything added by the better repack, which includes all mods whether they are the ones I want or not 3. Remove VR capability and leave everything else, including mods whether I want them or not 4. Remove everything, including mods whether I want them or not and 5. Do nothing at all. I am a little confused on 2 and 4 as to what the difference between an extra and a mod is in terms of what is removed.
I checked the changelog on the Patreon, and there are no performance enhancing mods in it I believe. Here's the plugins for performance sake. They're considered "Koikat(s)u Fixes"

Compatible with both Koikatu and Koikatsu Party, iirc (minus the one plugin, as mentioned in the quote below.)

Koikatsu Party users: You can skip KK_Fix_CharacterListOptimizations.dll as it will not work with party. It can produce an error during load in Koikatsu Party, but the error is harmless and can be safely ignored.

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
I have this issue as well, I just dropped the amount of girls I had active at 1 time. I went from 42 girls down to 36 and It stopped. Im thinking it might just be a lack of video memory on my part. Old 2gig 750 ti
I'm running at the default number of students with 6 gb of VRAM. I'm not convinced that it's a lack of memory problem for me due to the random nature of it. I can be in a small room with one other student and the clothes will vanish, and I an be in a large room with many students and have no issues.

I've run the game in the past at my current settings and have not had this problem.

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
JJjrS Can you share that "patch" that fixes clothes disappear issue i'm having the same problem here.

Edit: ops sorry didn't see your post about it not solving the problem nvm then.

Last edited:

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
It was just the updated HF Patch off ManlyMarco's Patreon. His v1.6.1 Skin Effects says that it's supposed to fix "a bug where characters would randomly lose clothes" but honestly it doesn't really seem to be working for me.

I'll have to try and reduce class size I think and see if that fixes the issue, though it's occurring so randomly that it's kind of a pain to troubleshoot.

I've seen at least one post elsewhere of somebody having what sounds like the same issue, but no response on how to solve it.

Reactions: fucktastic

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
peeps don't read, no matter how many time you ask them and or say it

i d/l the latest R9 works like a charm right out the box, the only thing that confused me was the cheat menu, but they changed the key for it, game runs also much better with R9 then R8

make me wonder why most have problems, preg works also fine(enable by default), it only take some time to show, girl go missing after xx time, prolly to put the child into the world(fake) then she show up again, trying to help peeps here is such waist of time, because they can only post the same thing over and over

lil side note
i like the bug where the girls get naked after H, i make it a sport to get alot naked now

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
OK after updating the KK-HF Patch I have noticed some new content added to the cheat tool menu which so far is easy to navigate.

But I have become stuck with this little option on how to get it to work " Yes I have pressed this option a few times " but there seems to be no affect. " The students still run away when in the shower room & Bathrooms "

Any help would be good Thanks.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I checked the changelog on the Patreon, and there are no performance enhancing mods in it I believe. Here's the plugins for performance sake. They're considered "Koikat(s)u Fixes"

Compatible with both Koikatu and Koikatsu Party, iirc (minus the one plugin, as mentioned in the quote below.)
Got it, everything but the translation it is, then. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: KekKoo

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
I tried resolving the disappearing clothes issue by dropping the number of students down to 30 and the issue still persists. This just convinces me more that it's not a VRAM issue.

Later on I'm gonna try applying a common school uniform across the classes and see if I still have the problem.

JustAnotherAnon1

Sep 12, 2018
I tried resolving the disappearing clothes issue by dropping the number of students down to 30 and the issue still persists. This just convinces me more that it's not a VRAM issue.

Later on I'm gonna try applying a common school uniform across the classes and see if I still have the problem.
Regarding disappearing clothes, I read somewhere that if you're using KPlug with skin effects ver1.6+ they will conflict since ver1.6+ is simply doing something that KPlug is already doing. I encountered the disappearing clothes problem when I used both so I reverted back to Skin Effects ver1.5.2 and that seems to have fixed it. This is just from personal experience so it might or might not solve your problem. Either way I'd recommend you swap around versions and see if the problem still persists.

Reactions: kurosx

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone knows what cause this clipping? I have multiple characters that use the yamada hair accessory mods that have this clipping which shouldn't. I tried to re-install some yamada mods but I don't think they're the cause...
Fixed this with the Head Mod's custom smaller head FYI

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
Regarding disappearing clothes, I read somewhere that if you're using KPlug with skin effects ver1.6+ they will conflict since ver1.6+ is simply doing something that KPlug is already doing. I encountered the disappearing clothes problem when I used both so I reverted back to Skin Effects ver1.5.2 and that seems to have fixed it. This is just from personal experience so it might or might not solve your problem. Either way I'd recommend you swap around versions and see if the problem still persists.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give that a shot.

EDIT: Looks like that might've actually solved the problem. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: GTxZ023
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes