adam~

Mar 1, 2018
can i ask any different this with the minimize version which i download from flashbangz koikatsu?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
can i ask any different this with the minimize version which i download from flashbangz koikatsu?
There no paywall, there no bullshit siteweb with pup to get a link, there no suspect file inside.
Fully update game, better translation, update mod, better support...

zulu29

Nov 23, 2017
Is there some kind of guide on all the functions of the game?

e.g. I can't figure out how to go on a date. I asked a girl out and tried every convo option on a Saturday but couldn't find anything.
Also, I have no idea how to access any of the DLC...

Thanks for the help in advance :D

(I have the 8th repack)

PopeDope24

Jul 27, 2019
Looks like a great repack. TBH i only use this for the chara maker, and there are a lot of new options for body tuning, uncensor selector and such.

Only thing i'm missing is the screenshot tool like Honeyshot, where you can force screenshots to be taken in any resolution, background, quality settings etc.
I know this was in an older repack (flashbangz?), but i can't find the mod in the pastebin link.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Anyone have this mod called "HearCat_ModPack"? Tried googling it but can't find any result, it's not in the Mega folder either, least I can't find it in any with CtrlF

Jul 8, 2017
I have these characters with a ton of hair accessories. I want to switch up their clothing sets from other characters but since their hair is attached to their accessories, they end up bald and freaky looking. Is there any way to import clothing sets but keep the original accessories?

May 2, 2019
I have these characters with a ton of hair accessories. I want to switch up their clothing sets from other characters but since their hair is attached to their accessories, they end up bald and freaky looking. Is there any way to import clothing sets but keep the original accessories?
When saving the clothing sets uncheck the box for acces. You can also load clothing sets with out them by unchecking the box

Hyeonmie

Mar 18, 2019
need help new to the game, some custom character in the game are bald, the dont have any accesories when walking did i do something wrong? i use the provided community character like few from pokemon and the nitendo squid girl

jjh76

Apr 11, 2018
how do you get just the cheat menu and not all that other stuff that shows up when you hit f12?

Evhemary

Feb 4, 2018
Thanks a lot 4 sharing.
I want to ask which add-on from the paste-bin not included in the file downloaded from the first page
since i read that some already within the .7z

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
Ok i just downloaded this, but this new version is kinda laggy at some point, especially loading screen and walking. It’s inconsistent, sometimes its fast, sometimes its slow. Idk its my pc or what. I have i5 7600, 8gb ram and gtx1050ti, i think it should not be a problem. The old version runs smoothly.

Oh yea i just deleted a file named “illusionSorter” as my AV flagged it as trojan, idk if this is the problem. Please help

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey guys i read somewhere you can use traps/male charakters as female cards so you can use them. But how?
Try moving their cards into the female folder maybe?
The first rule, if you do not know something in the game, read the instructions and see the settings.
Male characters are separated from female characters for a reason. You can not put a male character in a female and vice versa.
Open the character editor. If you need a main hero, then open the male editor. Open the general body settings, instead of the default, choose what you need.
need help new to the game, some custom character in the game are bald, the dont have any accesories when walking did i do something wrong? i use the provided community character like few from pokemon and the nitendo squid girl
In version 9, clothes can sometimes disappear. This has already been written about in this thread. The hairstyle may also disappear, but the most likely reason is the use of an old card. The description for version 9 says about it. The easiest way is to edit the card, replacing the hairstyle. It is always advisable to edit all old cards for your version.
anyone know how to trigger rape/darkness event??
Read the post with a link to repack 9 or use the topic search. Everything is written in detail.
Ok i just downloaded this, but this new version is kinda laggy at some point, especially loading screen and walking. It’s inconsistent, sometimes its fast, sometimes its slow. Idk its my pc or what. I have i5 7600, 8gb ram and gtx1050ti, i think it should not be a problem. The old version runs smoothly.

Oh yea i just deleted a file named “illusionSorter” as my AV flagged it as trojan, idk if this is the problem. Please help
It is not advisable to remove anything from the repack 9. There are no viruses there. In order to reduce delays, see the game settings and read the last few pages of this topic

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes