JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
Random question, but does anyone happen to know if KK_UniformUnforms has a specific hotkey or something I'm supposed to hit to make it appear?

I'm fairly certain the pack I downloaded included it, but I can't seem to find any way to make the window for it appear on the class screen.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ok i just downloaded this, but this new version is kinda laggy at some point, especially loading screen and walking. It’s inconsistent, sometimes its fast, sometimes its slow. Idk its my pc or what. I have i5 7600, 8gb ram and gtx1050ti, i think it should not be a problem. The old version runs smoothly.

Oh yea i just deleted a file named “illusionSorter” as my AV flagged it as trojan, idk if this is the problem. Please help
Can you use virus total as online scanner, if there 1 or 2 allarm can be a fake posetive from your AV....

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any benefit outside of supporting the developers (which I support) to getting the steam version? Like can I download all the same stuff? Character cards, ect with this version?

It sounds like the steam version blocks darkness dlc though, so on that hand do I have to make a trade off between paying for steam version which will see official updates and access to content (does this exist) through the game itself by owning it? Or is it better just to get this version which includes the steam translation and more but limits me in some way (does it?)

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
tentaclebandit if you want my honest opinion. No, save your money if you already have the Japanese Koikatu. You won't get everything, and you are gonna be at the mercy of Steam forever. If you want some good feels for being an honest customer, no is one stopping you from buying it though. ^_^

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2019
tentaclebandit if you want my honest opinoin. No, save your money if you already have the Japanese Koikatu. You won't get everything, and you are gonna be at the mercy of Steam forever. If you want some good feels for being an honest customer, no is one stopping you from buying it though. ^_^
sorry i want to ask something, i can't find the teachers. I already search all room but, i can't find it. Is there any problem with my game?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
sorry i want to ask something, i can't find the teachers. I already search all room but, i can't find it. Is there any problem with my game?
Read the instructions that are in the game (f5). Everything is written there.
Teachers are part of the events and are not located constantly anywhere. During one time period (lunch, club time, after school), only one character from the events may be available. If you press f4 then this character will be next to the main character

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Is there any benefit outside of supporting the developers (which I support) to getting the steam version? Like can I download all the same stuff? Character cards, ect with this version?

It sounds like the steam version blocks darkness dlc though, so on that hand do I have to make a trade off between paying for steam version which will see official updates and access to content (does this exist) through the game itself by owning it? Or is it better just to get this version which includes the steam translation and more but limits me in some way (does it?)
Or you could just buy directly from Illusion the full Japan release version which has all DLC's and content they have released and from there just add " MarCo's KK-HF Patch " for full translations and much more.

This is the setup I use without any problems.

Here is the Illusion membership page signup link
Plus here is MarCo's kk-HF Patch link

Combine these two you can't go wrong

Or you could try " ScrewThisNoise " Repack-9 A very tidy package that has all DLC's and much more.

Have read through of his content before downloading.

Repack 9 " ScrewThisNoise " Hong-fire link.

Reactions: tentaclebandit

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I'm having a it of an issue that there are no visible girls o_O Have I done something wrong?
How do you determine this? Check how many people you have in the classroom. Go to the class menu and see how many are indicated there.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I think I figured it out, you have to generate some people >.>;;; Intuitive this game is not, but fun the game is.

Jun 26, 2018
Or you could just buy directly from Illusion the full Japan release version which has all DLC's and content they have released and from there just add " MarCo's KK-HF Patch " for full translations and much more.

This is the setup I use without any problems.

Here is the Illusion membership page signup link
Plus here is MarCo's kk-HF Patch link

Combine these two you can't go wrong
Wow I would never have thought to do that and for the price its almost better to buy the japanese bundle version too!

Thank you so much for suggesting this!

Honestly I never thought to check their store because illusion has blocked foreign IP in the past - which brings me to a question before I buy it this way - if I buy the japanese version will I encounter any issues running that game being that I'm in Canada/will it block anything like character cards because of my IP?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Mod to get fucked let alone take advantage of them having a cock? I mean futas and traps....yay? But they're still girls and vaginals are mandatory, especially in sex scenes you have to fuck their 'pussy' where their cock and balls are to exit the scene.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Wow I would never have thought to do that and for the price its almost better to buy the japanese bundle version too!

Thank you so much for suggesting this!

Honestly I never thought to check their store because illusion has blocked foreign IP in the past - which brings me to a question before I buy it this way - if I buy the japanese version will I encounter any issues running that game being that I'm in Canada/will it block anything like character cards because of my IP?
Yes it's unfortunate that Illusion still blocks non Japanese IP's so the character cards will also be an issue if you try to download them from in game. " But when buy the base game & DLC'S you get all the characters and personalities as standard "

A small hint in the KK-HF Patch there is a mod called " Custom character Mod " with this little tool the possibilities are endless when it comes characters.

The way I got around this was by accessing my game server in Japan then downloading what content I needed from there then back to my ISP in the UK.

hung44423

Mar 12, 2018
Anyone knows how to access 3P or when girls are engaging in lesbian,i tried to join but they keep running away,anyway thank you for upload this game.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Anyone knows how to access 3P or when girls are engaging in lesbian,i tried to join but they keep running away,anyway thank you for upload this game.
I do remember those early days trying to catch the girls with each other.

Here is the link to the story and teacher cards which you can add to your classrooms Which puts a twist to the 3P scenes just scroll down to " Kirby-Arm's " post there is 7 cards in total 4 students from the story mode plus 2 teachers The homeroom and math's and not forgetting the school nurse.

Reactions: hung44423
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes