alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, I've had the problem before where it gives me options for an entirely different question but the correct answer finder picked the correct answer and I was able to get it correct. However, I've had it happen from "loli" characters(for lack of a better term) where they were short with small boobs and a thin waste, no matter what is asking, even if there is a mix-up the answer should be "small" backed up by that always being the answer when it will let me answer them. However, often it comes up and the answer key mod gives no correct answer and that turns out to be the case, even when I try picking other options. There is a 33% chance of picking it correct at random, I won't always stick with the correct answer and will try different options, over the hundreds of questions and answered at random, the chance of me getting it correct at least once is pretty high, but that isn't the case. I think we can reasonably conclude that the game is for some reason giving questions in which it doesn't recognize the correct answer as a bug.
I see two distinct possibilities here. 1. The mod that points at the correct answer is bugged and is actually affecting the game so that there are no correct answers to specific questions and 2. The auto translator is bugged and is doing a hell of a lot more than it is supposed to be. Another, less likely, possibility is a mod conflict, but the mods that get added to the preinstall list are supposedly known to work together without issue and there are way too many useful optional mods to test that possibility.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I see two distinct possibilities here. 1. The mod that points at the correct answer is bugged and is actually affecting the game so that there are no correct answers to specific questions and 2. The auto translator is bugged and is doing a hell of a lot more than it is supposed to be. Another, less likely, possibility is a mod conflict, but the mods that get added to the preinstall list are supposedly known to work together without issue and there are way too many useful optional mods to test that possibility.
Whats the name of the " mod that points at the correct answers " is there a link for this mod - I have always done the choices the old fashioned way ( Personality & traits ) - Many thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay. I extract it on the folder with the game and boom. We good to go?
No, the repack IS the game, it already has everything. Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the archive, then the game files should be in a folder that WinRAR or 7zip automatically created. Once that is done, use the exe with the game name.

Whats the name of the " mod that points at the correct answers " is there a link for this mod - I have always done the choices the old fashioned way ( Personality & traits ) - Many thanks in advance.
It's Game Dialog Helper 0.9.1, but I have nothing definitive that says GDH is the cause. I don't have any idea where to find it except already installed in RX4.1. All it does is add a little arrow pointing to the answer that the girl wants to hear, basically the one that matches what her character is set to. The problem with that in this version is it sometimes doesn't give an arrow at all and, when it does, none of the answers are accepted by the girl and you lose affection with her. There's also the issue of some request options, like asking for H, being reversed so that yes is on the bottom where no should be. The text itself DOES NOT reflect this and still says something that would tell the player that is the option to choose to say no. Now that I think about it, this could be related to some things not having a correct answer, like some of the body type preferences, where both become yes and it forces you into an H scene no matter which you choose.

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
No, the repack IS the game, it already has everything. Use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the archive, then the game files should be in a folder that WinRAR or 7zip automatically created. Once that is done, use the exe with the game name.
Well. All I got is a blank 17gb file and no exe to start it up.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well. All I got is a blank 17gb file and no exe to start it up.
Which are you downloading from? The OP is out of date, so I recommend finding the announcement post by Ric that actually says RX4.1. If you are getting a blank file, I assume you downloaded the multiple part archive, which is known to hold a second archive inside that, for some reason, is missing the dot before the extension. it should be .rar or .7z, but this one seems to combine the file extension with the file name, so it ends up being game7z or gamerar instead of game.7z or game.rar.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
I know how to install the damn thing I was just wondering if someone had 2.24. I use to be a patreon but things happened

Meh 1000

May 10, 2019
Which are you downloading from? The OP is out of date, so I recommend finding the announcement post by Ric that actually says RX4.1. If you are getting a blank file, I assume you downloaded the multiple part archive, which is known to hold a second archive inside that, for some reason, is missing the dot before the extension. it should be .rar or .7z, but this one seems to combine the file extension with the file name, so it ends up being game7z or gamerar instead of game.7z or game.rar.
Well shit. I got the other file thou. Koikatsu Party. It weights 6gb. Soo idk why there's parts to it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know how to install the damn thing I was just wondering if someone had 2.24. I use to be a patreon but things happened
That's currently the only source until next public build, the Patreon builds don't normally get shared.

Well shit. I got the other file thou. Koikatsu Party. It weights 6gb. Soo idk why there's parts to it.
Party is NOT related to the repack except being of the same game. Party is just the officially translated Steam version. It is suggested NOT to add repacks on top of any other version, including other repacks. There is a modpack that is specifically for Party, look for R6F here.

Apr 12, 2018
Hello friends!
I running repack rx4.1, what is the more stable version os kplug for thia repack, 2.1?
What ia a correct instalation for this.
Actual i can't invite more girls for hscene.

Thanks folk :D

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
If do not take into account the installation of mods that cause conflict situations, then in the basic configuration this may be the result of several factors. Including character size. But key factors in this are genital settings. The settings of both the female and male characters matter.

Consider an example of such settings (male and female character cards by default). Changing the highlighted settings affects the problem that you described.
View attachment 652371
However, it’s quite difficult to say exactly which settings will completely help remove the problem. I experimented with several options and 100% does not solve the problem. Some options lead to a decrease in the number of such situations but do not completely remove them.
Hey there Ric sorry for bothering you just a quick question regarding the " Game Dialog Helper 0.9.1 " in the RX 4.1 repack I have looked through the listings of mods updated but I am not seeing any info on this mod. ? Is there a separate list for current mods that have not been updated. - I am just trying too track down this mods source - Many thanks in advance :) - Never mind thanks to Git-Hub I found it.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hey there Ric sorry for bothering you just a quick question regarding the " Game Dialog Helper 0.9.1 " in the RX 4.1 repack I have looked through the listings of mods updated but I am not seeing any info on this mod. ? Is there a separate list for current mods that have not been updated. - I am just trying too track down this mods source - Many thanks in advance :) - Never mind thanks to Git-Hub I found it.
Some elements are part of repack build tools. Everything basic has a description, but what is specific and intended for the developer may not have a description. The whole point is who the element is for. If it is intended "for internal use" for the repack developer and mod authors, and the simple user does not need to know anything except the name, then a description for this element is not done.

In addition, it is better to set such a query directly to ScrewThisNoise since I did not thoroughly study all the elements of the repack and do not have sufficient information on specific issues. For me, interest in most elements is limited to their name. If need to install something, a description of what need to install and comparisons with the list are usually enough.
As a rule, elements such as Game Dialog Helper 0.9.1 do not conflict with other mods.
At the same time, there are drawbacks in the translation in repack 4.1 related to the quick introduction of some elements that were not properly adapted for the correct translation. This happens periodically in some releases. Errors are usually corrected in future releases.

Reactions: Lefty75uk
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes