namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I created Kaguya(sort of) do I at least get points for closeness? This is the first character I built from the ground up rather than modifying the existing models. So, I'm kinda proud. Btw she is featuring a snobby personality with 20 percent lowness if you wanna hear the closest I could come to Aoi Koga.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: What am I doing, it's probrably more helpful to post the game's PNG file that might let people use Kaguya
View attachment 660977
Personally, i feel like you did the face right (i'm putting aside the personal grievance towards illusion's default ugly pointy jaw shape, though). However, i'd say some points you could improve on are:
- Doing away with the blush in the makeup section.
- Kaguya's hair shows more forehead so if possible, in the front hair section, hit material editor then toggle off the middle spike (you see, vanilla hairs are separated into different pieces so it should be posible to do so with front hairs since i know it is true for back hairs).
- Perhaps use the sailor top for the uniform.

Other than that, a job well made! (y)

Dec 29, 2018
Hey so I just partitioned Windows 10 (64 GB) on my Mac and installed all of the updates needed and whatnot. I just need some help in knowing where to start so I can play this game. What is the right stuff to download (like which game download) and what should I use to run the game itself? Like what software to run exe or 7z files? Any help is awesome guys!

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Hey so I just partitioned Windows 10 (64 GB) on my Mac and installed all of the updates needed and whatnot. I just need some help in knowing where to start so I can play this game. What is the right stuff to download (like which game download) and what should I use to run the game itself? Like what software to run exe or 7z files? Any help is awesome guys!
So first warning: a full install of this game is massive, like "Triple AAA with day one patches" massive. My download with no additional mods sought out or player cards is about 32 GB.

Otherwise, as far as I'm aware once you actually extract it (so download 7zip and use it to extract), it should be able to run with no additional programs.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The version you want is RX4.1, which has everything the dev has released plus a ton of mods. You don't need a separate program to run an exe as those ARE programs themselves and 7z is an archive file, you don't run those, you extract them. I suggest WinRAR or 7zip to extract it. Be aware that the links in the OP are outdated and have RX4, not RX4.1, look for a post by Ric that has the RX4.1 links and I suggest using the torrent to save you some steps and time. To download the torrent, you need a torrent client, I suggest BitTorrent for this. Also, as Nonya Bizz just pointed out, this game is very large, which is why I suggest the torrent. It can reach a massive 45.3GB if you add all the extra stuff that was maintained as optional instead of being preinstalled and if you keep the files in both their proper install location and where they are originally located as a backup.

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Anyone ever run into the bug where the game gives you questions with no answer? They are the ones about their height, waist, and bust. Sometimes you'll be able to give the answer and get some reputation and H points, however, other times no matter which answer you give it will mark it wrong. Probably happens 1 out of every 3 times, the game is like "we're just going to take some points away now" and I have no idea what is causing it.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Personally, i feel like you did the face right (i'm putting aside the personal grievance towards illusion's default ugly pointy jaw shape, though). However, i'd say some points you could improve on are:
- Doing away with the blush in the makeup section.
- Kaguya's hair shows more forehead so if possible, in the front hair section, hit material editor then toggle off the middle spike (you see, vanilla hairs are separated into different pieces so it should be posible to do so with front hairs since i know it is true for back hairs).
- Perhaps use the sailor top for the uniform.

Other than that, a job well made! (y)
Nothing I can do about the chin, that is the shape of her face as best as I can do. I tried that trick with the material editor and prior I didn't know exactly what it did(still don't for the most part) but I was able to remove it and the two pieces left looked almost exactly like the hair in the anime. Only problem is they are free-floating about an inch away from her head. I'd have to go into accessories and manually find put assemble the four parts of the whole front hair piece and nothing is quite as frustrating as adjusting accessories. Keep in mind, Kaguya is wearing that outfit because it is the "uniform" of my school, I have 48 characters I stole from others or the stock characters and reworked a bit(names, hairstyles, personality, body, etc; I made a few changes, but most of it was making sure they were all in their proper attire) and they all wear the same uniform, same gym clothes, same bathing suit, except for their casual clothes they all wear the same thing.

Last edited:

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Anyone ever run into the bug where the game gives you questions with no answer? They are the ones about their height, waist, and bust. Sometimes you'll be able to give the answer and get some reputation and H points, however, other times no matter which answer you give it will mark it wrong. Probably happens 1 out of every 3 times, the game is like "we're just going to take some points away now" and I have no idea what is causing it.
So that's what it was? I was starting to doubt my sanity when sometimes a girl asked me the same question multiple times and I still couldn't figure out which answer was correct, I guess it's possible then that was because all of them was wrong.

Maybe it's related to another thing I've noticed recently, something I kind of wrote of as another "probably because I'm on linux"-issue: when girls ask me for a date, regardless of whether I answer yes or no, they get super happy about having a date planned with me (which also shows up as planned on their profile), going to have to apologize a lot after the next weekend when I fail to go on most of those dates :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So that's what it was? I was starting to doubt my sanity when sometimes a girl asked me the same question multiple times and I still couldn't figure out which answer was correct, I guess it's possible then that was because all of them was wrong.

Maybe it's related to another thing I've noticed recently, something I kind of wrote of as another "probably because I'm on linux"-issue: when girls ask me for a date, regardless of whether I answer yes or no, they get super happy about having a date planned with me (which also shows up as planned on their profile), going to have to apologize a lot after the next weekend when I fail to go on most of those dates :)
That's not possible, at least it shouldn't be. For the questions asking about your preferences on body type (Boobs, weight, height) there are only three types possible based on what range the number of a specific area of the girl's body is set to (Boob size, Height, and the average of the upper and lower torso for weight. If it isn't accepting any of the answers, something is wrong. I haven't had this issue myself, mine is that the options seem to be getting mixed in translation, meaning I'm getting weight based answers when she asks my height preference. Luckily there is a mod that points to the correct answer in most cases, including all body preference questions.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Nothing I can do about the chin, that is the shape of her face as best as I can do. I tried that trick with the material editor and prior I didn't know exactly what it did(still don't for the most part) but I was able to remove it and the two pieces left looked almost exactly like the hair in the anime. Only problem is they are free-floating about an inch away from her head. I'd have to go into accessories and manually find put assemble the four parts of the whole front hair piece and nothing is quite as frustrating as adjusting accessories. Keep in mind, Kaguya is wearing that outfit because it is the "uniform" of my school, I have 48 characters I stole from others or the stock characters and reworked a bit(names, hairstyles, personality, body, etc; I made a few changes, but most of it was making sure they were all in their proper attire) and they all wear the same uniform, same gym clothes, same bathing suit, except for their casual clothes they all wear the same thing.
On second thought, i described the chin thing badly since i forgot they're always pointy, my bad there. My point is that the default illusion models have a chin that is almost the same height as the cheeks which annoys me. Usually i fix it by making the jaw height lower, cheek height higher and maybe toying around with the upper 2 sliders which gives it an anime vibe instead of the thing illusion did.
As for the hair... Well, no idea what to say now, lol. But yea, the initial point was that Kaguya's hair shows forehead quite a bit.
Also, just in case, Material Editor lets you change textures per part to have a different look, i.e. goo, pixelation, glitch, etc... It's fun to toy around with it so i recommend to give it a shot when you're bored! (And typing in values higher than intended in the textboxes shouldn't do much if any harm)
However the uniform i get behind 100% since i thought you were also recreating it.

Now when chika?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, something is seriously wrong in RX4.1. Not only are the option translations screwed up in that they sometimes come up as something unrelated, such as not too thick being the middle option when the girl asks about her height, stupid machine, but some of them are even reversed so that the bottom option in a two option request like asking for sex is yes instead of no. I just had a girl ask for sex, used the bottom option to tell her no, and she reacted like I said yes. Also, some cases of body preference questions are coming up with absolutely no correct answer, so you take affection penalties no matter what. This is also reflected in those cases by the mod that points at the correct answer not pointing to any of them. This just cost me a major affection penalty on two girls for ending a sex session immediately because it happened in combination with the Kplug mod's automatic join feature.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Not having to install anything, having things not included in the HF, stuff like that. Also, the HF is a bit behind the repack as far as updates to mods.

Thanks for the replies

Does this mean that the repack is badly damaged?
Because I just finished downloading it after a week.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
You said that this repack (4.1) has problems, do you know where this problem comes from?
Again, sorry for my poor English.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You said that this repack (4.1) has problems, do you know where this problem comes from?
Again, sorry for my poor English.
I don't, this just started with this version. It probably is a mod since the actual game files don't get changed between versions. Problem is there are too many to track it down. I'll probably just stop and wait for next version.

acostra154

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, this game puts Google Chrome to shame as far as memory use. Are you using the extended class size or the default? Every girl over the default takes up a pretty good chunk of RAM up to 32GB for an extended full class of 99, technically 98 since both the player spot and the spot to the right of the player are used, leaving only 98 open spots. Add to that mods like Force High Poly and this game eats insane amounts of RAM. When a girl enters the same room as you or changes outfit, they also eat a bit more than they do just by existing. I have 24GB of DDR4 RAM, an I7 6700HQ processor capable of around a maximum of 3.2Ghz, and a GTX 1060 and I still get the occasional lag spike.
Cheers for the reply. Does indeed look like I'm running out of RAM with all the mods in the RX4.1 repack - PSA to all those out there who are playing with 8GB! Was due for a PC upgrade anyway :LOL:

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
im downloading the first one by upload heaven and there's nothing in the file I'm trying MEGA now i just wanted to play ;-;

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
That's not possible, at least it shouldn't be. For the questions asking about your preferences on body type (Boobs, weight, height) there are only three types possible based on what range the number of a specific area of the girl's body is set to (Boob size, Height, and the average of the upper and lower torso for weight. If it isn't accepting any of the answers, something is wrong. I haven't had this issue myself, mine is that the options seem to be getting mixed in translation, meaning I'm getting weight based answers when she asks my height preference. Luckily there is a mod that points to the correct answer in most cases, including all body preference questions.
Yeah, I've had the problem before where it gives me options for an entirely different question but the correct answer finder picked the correct answer and I was able to get it correct. However, I've had it happen from "loli" characters(for lack of a better term) where they were short with small boobs and a thin waste, no matter what is asking, even if there is a mix-up the answer should be "small" backed up by that always being the answer when it will let me answer them. However, often it comes up and the answer key mod gives no correct answer and that turns out to be the case, even when I try picking other options. There is a 33% chance of picking it correct at random, I won't always stick with the correct answer and will try different options, over the hundreds of questions and answered at random, the chance of me getting it correct at least once is pretty high, but that isn't the case. I think we can reasonably conclude that the game is for some reason giving questions in which it doesn't recognize the correct answer as a bug.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes