• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
D

Deleted member 2305772

Is there a way to clean all the cum off of a girl without restarting the scene?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Bruh anyone know the specs needed to play this shit, I aint tryna blue screen my shitty 2015 Dell laptop
You can check the system requirements here (scroll down):
Unfortunately, the minimum specs aren't completely accurate. While those are the minimum specs that are supposed to be able to run this game, the optimization and some of the mods shoot the actual minimum requirements through the roof. I mean playing a full class with the mod that extends the number of girls you can play requires nearly 32GB of RAM and even my 24GB has the occasional lag when a girl enters the room I'm in or changes outfits.

Is there a way to clean all the cum off of a girl without restarting the scene?
The cum normally would disappear between scenes, same as every other bodily fluid, but a mod maintains said fluids until the girl takes a shower or the period ends. Both the Kplug mod, which comes in optional mods instead of being preinstalled, and the Additional Skin Effects mod maintains these fluids on the girl's body until she showers or the period ends unless set not to. Additional Skin Effects options can be found in the plugin settings, which is the black bar when in the game's options menu, and Kplug settings can be found by hitting the Delete key while on the main menu. Both also have the ability to maintain any state of undress until the same conditions as body fluids are met, shower or end of period, so she will be walking around without whatever clothing you remove during a scene unless you reapply it before ending the scene or turn that option off in the same way.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Not even familiar with the source material in the slightest but i'm only liking it for the overall lack of regular screenshots in this thread.

Bruh anyone know the specs needed to play this shit, I aint tryna blue screen my shitty 2015 Dell laptop
So long you don't touch the story mode (or keep the number as low as possible when you do) you won't have a BSoD.

Former ~2009 toaster user here.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not even familiar with the source material in the slightest but i'm only liking it for the overall lack of regular screenshots in this thread.

So long you don't touch the story mode (or keep the number as low as possible when you do) you won't have a BSoD.

Former ~2009 toaster user here.
The source of that character is Urusei Yatsura, a manga series from 1978. The character is called Lum Invader and is also known simply as Lum to Japanese fans of the series.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
Yep, I just got done with a full transfer from RX4 to RX4.1, took a lot longer due to having my chara folder backed up still from RX3 since I never went through that to merge that into RX4. My folder size is now 45.3GB, though that does include all optional mods I use installed as well as any extra folders for said mods, such as the kfuta, kbuddy, and kwhore folders for the Kplug mod, plus the extra studio stuf that was separated out, the stuff in the extras folder, and all of the optional mod files in their original, uninstalled, locations. Obviously, this also takes into account my own creations and any separately downloaded character, overlay, coordinate, and scene cards.

It isn't that far back in the thread and there is a search option at the top, suggest you look for a post by Ric.

Download them all, then extract the first. DO NOT try to combine them into a single file by any other method.

They are all parts of the same file, it was split so you could download on sites like MEGA.

This has the DLC, the official Steam version does not.
Okay thanks dude

Reactions: alex2011

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Hello, I would like to know why download this repackaging when we can easily have the full game and add the HF patch?
In the additions of this repackaging, what could be better than the HF patch?
Sorry for my bad English.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I created Kaguya(sort of) do I at least get points for closeness? This is the first character I built from the ground up rather than modifying the existing models. So, I'm kinda proud. Btw she is featuring a snobby personality with 20 percent lowness if you wanna hear the closest I could come to Aoi Koga.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: What am I doing, it's probrably more helpful to post the game's PNG file that might let people use Kaguya
Koikatu_F_20200517120443578_Shinomiya Kaguya.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2305772

If anyone knows of a great Margaret from Persona 4 card, please let me know

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
Yeah, when he added more $1 and $5 slots back when I joined a few months ago, those slots went extremely fast, so they are definitely in high demand. My advice to Serance would be to wait it out and keep a very close eye on Katarsys's Patreon in case he announces more slots or suddenly opens more without a word. Check every chance you get because those slots will go fast.
Keep an eye out on the 2.26 release for new lower tier slots.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
hey question if anyone has kplug 2.25
Yes there is one person that can help with this " Katarsys " - - you could become a supporting member plus the 2.26 will be due out soon with some lower tier slots keep an eye out for next weekend.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Been running into a few issues and was wondering if they're know bugs (with possible fixes) or if it's a result of me running the game through Lutris/Wine on Linux that I'll simply have to live with:

Every now and then the mouse-pointer gets stuck in the middle of the screen, if I alt-tab away from the game and then back it'll start moving again but the camera-control will then be completely broken making it almost impossible to navigate the school. The only fix I've found is to try and manage to get through to the end of the day with a camera usually pointing up at the sky or down at the floor, so I can save and then restart the game.

To the left side of the screen when adding/removing class-members, there appears to be some kind of menu with a bunch of checkboxes, but there's no text, just a blank square with a few checkboxes. I'm guessing these are options of some kind but what are those options (the options on the right side are fully visible and readable)? The same goes for when I move the pointer above the small circle below the portrait of a girl that's showing either ?, S, R or what I'm guessing is a pregnant belly, a grey, but empty, box pops up, I'm guessing it should display info about their pregnancy or time time of month or similar? I'm guessing both of these might be something as simple as missing a font, but if not, could I at least get some info on what the invisible options on the class-screen are so that I'm not missing something important? Even just a screenshot of that screen would help a lot :)
edit: Figured out this one myself. It was indeed missing a font, even though I had told winetricks to install "allfonts" I never actually checked the result of it and it seems it had failed, and failed all my repeated attempts as well so I opted to only install the "MS Core fonts" and that install worked and solved this issue.

Maybe I haven't really progressed that much through the story yet, but I have at least spent quite a few days talking with the different story-characters but still, on the status-screen of my club, both Story & Discovery seems to be stuck at 0%. Is this to be expected or also something strange? (and does it even matter if I can progress through the story of the different story-characters?).

Again, I'm running it on linux so wouldn't be surprised if some or all of the problems are a result from that, but figured it might at least be worth asking about it.

Last edited:

apolion12x

Nov 18, 2019
Yes there is one person that can help with this " Katarsys " - - you could become a supporting member plus the 2.26 will be due out soon with some lower tier slots keep an eye out for next weekend.
gladly but I have no money for it

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
Does party run any better than the original? I have a pretty shitty computer and I can run the original, but it takes a long ass time to load encounter, and like 30 seconds if I want to talk to someone. Also, is party censored? At least, the party that you download from here?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I would like to know why download this repackaging when we can easily have the full game and add the HF patch?
In the additions of this repackaging, what could be better than the HF patch?
Sorry for my bad English.
Not having to install anything, having things not included in the HF, stuff like that. Also, the HF is a bit behind the repack as far as updates to mods.

Will this game ever be for Android?
No

I created Kaguya(sort of) do I at least get points for closeness? This is the first character I built from the ground up rather than modifying the existing models. So, I'm kinda proud. Btw she is featuring a snobby personality with 20 percent lowness if you wanna hear the closest I could come to Aoi Koga.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: What am I doing, it's probrably more helpful to post the game's PNG file that might let people use Kaguya
View attachment 660977
I just compared it to her pic on the wiki for the anime, that's really freaking close, nice work.

Been running into a few issues and was wondering if they're know bugs (with possible fixes) or if it's a result of me running the game through Lutris/Wine on Linux that I'll simply have to live with:

Every now and then the mouse-pointer gets stuck in the middle of the screen, if I alt-tab away from the game and then back it'll start moving again but the camera-control will then be completely broken making it almost impossible to navigate the school. The only fix I've found is to try and manage to get through to the end of the day with a camera usually pointing up at the sky or down at the floor, so I can save and then restart the game.

To the left side of the screen when adding/removing class-members, there appears to be some kind of menu with a bunch of checkboxes, but there's no text, just a blank square with a few checkboxes. I'm guessing these are options of some kind but what are those options (the options on the right side are fully visible and readable)? The same goes for when I move the pointer above the small circle below the portrait of a girl that's showing either ?, S, R or what I'm guessing is a pregnant belly, a grey, but empty, box pops up, I'm guessing it should display info about their pregnancy or time time of month or similar? I'm guessing both of these might be something as simple as missing a font, but if not, could I at least get some info on what the invisible options on the class-screen are so that I'm not missing something important? Even just a screenshot of that screen would help a lot :)
edit: Figured out this one myself. It was indeed missing a font, even though I had told winetricks to install "allfonts" I never actually checked the result of it and it seems it had failed, and failed all my repeated attempts as well so I opted to only install the "MS Core fonts" and that install worked and solved this issue.

Maybe I haven't really progressed that much through the story yet, but I have at least spent quite a few days talking with the different story-characters but still, on the status-screen of my club, both Story & Discovery seems to be stuck at 0%. Is this to be expected or also something strange? (and does it even matter if I can progress through the story of the different story-characters?).

Again, I'm running it on linux so wouldn't be surprised if some or all of the problems are a result from that, but figured it might at least be worth asking about it.
1. This can happen if you open up a mod like cheat tools right as you are opening a menu or starting a conversation with a girl. I have found that opening cheat tools can help to allow you to move as the cheat tools overlay doesn't block any of the game buttons. I would try this by waiting for a girl to come to you, then opening cheat tools when in the conversation she started, then end said conversation and it should be working again. It doesn't always work, but it does about 90% of the time.

3. Story progression is linked to your club rank, meaning you earn more points toward rank with story progression, which is in turn linked to some H scene functions that are initially locked.

Does party run any better than the original? I have a pretty shitty computer and I can run the original, but it takes a long ass time to load encounter, and like 30 seconds if I want to talk to someone. Also, is party censored? At least, the party that you download from here?
The repack offered here, RX4.1, is using the original, but with the translation ripped from Party. No, the only thing added by Party was the translation, they both run the same in general. Party is not censored in the traditional, mosaic on genitals, sense as it was meant for western players. It IS censored in that any content that relates to the original school concept has been patched out to comply with Steam rules. The patch is on the dev's website, but is unnecessary if you use the repack offered here since the repack uses the Japanese version. The Party modpack offered here, R6F, is for those who already bought the Steam version. I would suggest just getting RX4.1 unless you already have Party from Steam.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes