ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Dumb question but what does the H-Experience multiplier do? Just as I figure it does and give the girls more experience when you do each act(meaning the girls will become experienced more quickly) or does it have something to do with the experience bar in the club room?

Also, is there a legitimate pause button?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Dumb question but what does the H-Experience multiplier do? Just as I figure it does and give the girls more experience when you do each act(meaning the girls will become experienced more quickly) or does it have something to do with the experience bar in the club room?

Also, is there a legitimate pause button?
It multiplies the amount of experience you earn in H stats, the stats displayed on the circular graphs at the end of each H session, by the number it is set to up to 10x. The only legitimate pause I have found is to pull up the exit game prompt with the Esc key, all the rest seem to only pause you, though only the middle mouse button menu allows the girl to interact with you, which automatically closes that menu. The Function keys like F4 allow the girls to continue moving in the background, but they cannot interact with you in those cases. Also, I HIGHLY recommend you NEVER attempt to teleport using the F3 room menu or F4 class list when there is a girl coming to interact in close proximity as you are likely to bug out the game.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
^ At the moment it's $10 a month minimum, not really worth it. How can a slot be "maxed" anyway? I would have gave $1-$5 maybe once or twice, but that's ridiculous. There's full Steam games for $10 right now. Is that a Patreon limitation or is the dev just getting plain greedy? How about making a proper Kplug Installer if he's gonna be charging premium monthly price and letting the fans do all the customer service for free (myself included, advertise his stuff a lot)? $10 is plain crazy when we have modders making stuff 100% free. Add more $1-$5 slots if you can Katar, I'm guessing you lurk here or have an agent here watching. :p If it is a Patreon limitation, just forget what I said.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
^ At the moment it's $10 a month minimum, not really worth it. How can a slot be "maxed" anyway? I would have gave $1-$5 maybe once or twice, but that's ridiculous. There's full Steam games for $10 right now. Is that a Patreon limitation or is the dev just getting plain greedy? How about making a proper Kplug Installer if he's gonna be charging premium monthly price and letting the fans do all the customer service for free (myself included, advertise his stuff a lot)? $10 is plain crazy when we have modders making stuff 100% free. Add more $1-$5 slots if you can Katar, I'm guessing you lurk here or have an agent here watching. :p If it is a Patreon limitation, just forget what I said.
And i see some modder that make head mod for HS at 50$...yep 10$ it's crazy :WeSmart: , when we have modders making stuff for free today and tommorow will be pay :eek:
I don't know if your is irony or not.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That information is completely incorrect, I am a $1 patron and I am getting it. The release is staggered with higher pay tiers getting it sooner, but ALL patrons get it. He just hasn't gotten around to adding slots to the lower tiers, he will when he has some time to spare.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
I find that this would be down to tier selection slots already been taken but I would never judge Katarsys as being greedy not in the slightest. I started of in the low tier $1 pm then increased this to $5 pm so I could join in with selection process of new animations which Katarsys will do a voting system for his higher paying patreon's. He also listens and takes suggestions from his followers. " The reverse H brainwave " was my idea one month after suggesting this he made it happen.

I will give him a little nudge regarding the lower slots to see if there is any more available.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I find that this would be down to tier selection slots already been taken but I would never judge Katarsys as being greedy not in the slightest. I started of in the low tier $1 pm then increased this to $5 pm so I could join in with selection process of new animations which Katarsys will do a voting system for his higher paying patreon's. He also listens and takes suggestions from his followers. " The reverse H brainwave " was my idea one month after suggesting this he made it happen.

I will give him a little nudge regarding the lower slots to see if there is any more available.
Yeah, when he added more $1 and $5 slots back when I joined a few months ago, those slots went extremely fast, so they are definitely in high demand. My advice to Serance would be to wait it out and keep a very close eye on Katarsys's Patreon in case he announces more slots or suddenly opens more without a word. Check every chance you get because those slots will go fast.

Shekel900

Feb 22, 2020
How im supossed to extract the game? All the parts (excluding the first one) have a weird extension like .002, .003, .004, and .005
When i extract the only .rar file leaves me a archive without extension :c

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How im supossed to extract the game? All the parts (excluding the first one) have a weird extension like .002, .003, .004, and .005
When i extract the only .rar file leaves me a archive without extension :c
The archive you got does have an extension, it's just missing the dot before that extension. All you have to do is add that dot. It should be an rar or 7z.

acostra154

Sep 1, 2017
Had a search through the forum but wasn't able to find any definitive answer for this issue I'm encountering. When loading up character maker or beginning a game (i.e. loading into the school), the loading bar will reach about 90% and stop there. The game then stops responding before crashing and generating the following log:

Koikatu.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module Koikatu.exe at 0033:e56c4b6e.

Error occurred at 2020-05-17_142546.
G:\Games\Steam\koi\Koikatu.exe, run by ----.
96% memory in use.
8045 MB physical memory [305 MB free].
25393 MB paging file [1362 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134195779 MB free].
Read from location 00000010 caused an access violation.

Is this a RAM issue? I have 8GB RAM, core i7 and GTX1050, no issues with running any other unity games (AA2 for example runs smooth as butter).

Haven't changed anything - downloaded the version 4.1 repack from torrent and extracted it, went to play and this comes up. Are the mods too much for 8GB of RAM to handle? I had heard this game was heavy on RAM, but this is crazy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Had a search through the forum but wasn't able to find any definitive answer for this issue I'm encountering. When loading up character maker or beginning a game (i.e. loading into the school), the loading bar will reach about 90% and stop there. The game then stops responding before crashing and generating the following log:

Koikatu.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module Koikatu.exe at 0033:e56c4b6e.

Error occurred at 2020-05-17_142546.
G:\Games\Steam\koi\Koikatu.exe, run by ----.
96% memory in use.
8045 MB physical memory [305 MB free].
25393 MB paging file [1362 MB free].
134217728 MB user address space [134195779 MB free].
Read from location 00000010 caused an access violation.

Is this a RAM issue? I have 8GB RAM, core i7 and GTX1050, no issues with running any other unity games (AA2 for example runs smooth as butter).

Haven't changed anything - downloaded the version 4.1 repack from torrent and extracted it, went to play and this comes up. Are the mods too much for 8GB of RAM to handle? I had heard this game was heavy on RAM, but this is crazy.
Yeah, this game puts Google Chrome to shame as far as memory use. Are you using the extended class size or the default? Every girl over the default takes up a pretty good chunk of RAM up to 32GB for an extended full class of 99, technically 98 since both the player spot and the spot to the right of the player are used, leaving only 98 open spots. Add to that mods like Force High Poly and this game eats insane amounts of RAM. When a girl enters the same room as you or changes outfit, they also eat a bit more than they do just by existing. I have 24GB of DDR4 RAM, an I7 6700HQ processor capable of around a maximum of 3.2Ghz, and a GTX 1060 and I still get the occasional lag spike.

RiQuY

Nov 6, 2018
Would you upload RX4.1?
It is available on Patreon for free:

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes