alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've compared RX4.1 with Party R6f. The latter has hair physics, the former does not. And I haven't been able to get an RX to do translations to the Japanese subtitles in Free H in a few versions. R6f does that, although with a short delay. I'm not sure if these are issues on my side only or not.
The H subtitles are NOT part of the game nor are the hair physics, both are added by mods. If remember correctly, the subtitles use lines hidden in the code that were apparently part of the game during development, but were cut before release, but it could be a Japanese modder. Either way, it is not official content anymore if it ever was. As for the auto translator that SHOULD be machine translating it, check your internet as it is internet based. Both RX4.1 and R6F should be auto translating anything not translated in the Party translation.

does the torrent have the full game and all the dlc??
Yes, all versions of the repack come with all official content, including the game in its final release version and all DLCs. It is the same as the links in the OP except that I have been hearing the OP links are an outdated version while the torrent is not if you got it specifically from the announcement post for the latest version, which is RX4.1.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The H subtitles are NOT part of the game nor are the hair physics, both are added by mods. If remember correctly, the subtitles use lines hidden in the code that were apparently part of the game during development, but were cut before release, but it could be a Japanese modder. Either way, it is not official content anymore if it ever was. As for the auto translator that SHOULD be machine translating it, check your internet as it is internet based. Both RX4.1 and R6F should be auto translating anything not translated in the Party translation.
I'm confused over why the R6f has the hair mod but RX4.1 does not... I'll look into it. Maybe I don't have it activated on the latter. As for the translation, I might have blocked connections, but I did it for R6f too... I'll look into that as well. Thanks for the info.

EDIT: Somehow R6f was allowed and RX4.1 was blocked. I manually do rules, and I don't remember doing either, but that's how it was. Thank you again for helping me with this!

Reactions: alex2011

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I can't seem to figure out what mod R6f has for hair physics. If I can get that to work with R4.1 then it will be better than Party in everything but the menus. Does anyone have any idea what mod handles hair physics?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm confused over why the R6f has the hair mod but RX4.1 does not... I'll look into it. Maybe I don't have it activated on the latter.
I'm interested to know about this since i recall my install of RX3 had working hair physics. (I thought it was part of the basegame, is it really a mod?)
Do check if the cards on the RX4.1 and R6f installs for whatever reason don't have the "Disable physics" checkbox in the hair sections enabled/disabled respectively, just in case.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Turns out the card I was using has false hair. It's an accesory. So, I guess I'm looking for accesory physics, not hair physics.
Interesting.

But i remember suffering with accessory hair in studio with not being able to change their FK and having to change the pose to match the hair so yea... Perhaps the accessory itself is not updated in the RX4.1 install?

EDIT: Wait, is HairAccessoryCustomizer installed in both? Disregard, wrong mod.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I wouldn't even know where to start looking. I'll attach the card in case anyone better than me can figure it out.

Vicareae

Mar 12, 2018
Is this still worth downloading if you don't care much about customization and only want something like AA2?

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I've just asked the same thing and was provided a solution. You need to allow internet access. H scene dialogue is machine translated and needs internet access to work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this still worth downloading if you don't care much about customization and only want something like AA2?
Yes, though it still isn't up to the same level.

is it normal that the text is not translatet in h scenes? and if not how to fix the problem?
Yes, at least as long as the auto translator doesn't have a connection to the online translation servers. The text is added by a mod that either taps into content cut from the game before release or that uses Japanese text originally. There is a built in translator that machine translates anything not already translated by the Party translation from the Steam version, but the translator requires internet. You will notice what isn't translated already by the official Party translation because it starts in Japanese and switches to English after a second or two depending on your connection to the internet.

Reactions: namprofli3

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
just had the first threesome with two girls and at the oral scene they dont have the dick in their mouth any way how to fix this ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
just had the first threesome with two girls and at the oral scene they dont have the dick in their mouth any way how to fix this ?
How so? If you mean it completely misses her mouth, it could be her height as the animations don't have a very big margin for difference.

whats the different about part 12345? should i download all of them or just 5 ?
All of them, it is what is known as a split archive, which is one file split into several. However, those are outdated files as they contain RX4 while the current version is RX4.1.

Reactions: MightyNo

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
How so? If you mean it completely misses her mouth, it could be her height as the animations don't have a very big margin for difference.

All of them, it is what is known as a split archive, which is one file split into several. However, those are outdated files as they contain RX4 while the current version is RX4.1.
so i need to download all of them and combine all of them too right ? or its separate

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so i need to download all of them and combine all of them too right ? or its separate
Download them all, then use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the first part. The rest will extract automatically. Once you extract the first five parts, you will have a sixth part. Extract that and you will have a folder with the game files. The sixth part has been known to be missing the dot before the file extension, it should be either 7z or rar, so add a dot before those, they should be the last two or three characters depending on which file type it is. As I also said before, the OP links have not been updated to the latest version yet, so I would suggest finding the post by Ric that gives the RX4.1 links.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes