alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not remove kPlug, add it.

Play the base game, get stats up and enjoy it for what it is, add kPlug and bring that save to a version with kPlug, would everything work as if I had kPlug from the beginning or does kPlug need to be there from the very start?
The reverse would be the same except you would only know by trying to activate a Kplug feature like inviting a girl while in your room, in which case you would know because the journal comes up. I think I mixed up the order of your question, my fault.

KPlug is a versatile mod depending on which parts you wish to use for example I rarely use the diary side of this mod but the new animations + the hide & seek options are all ways good for me. Like I said it's up to each person you just tailor to your own preferences.
I'm the opposite, at least almost. The journal is much better at real time location tracking since the class list has to be opened and closed every time you want a girl's current location and it goes into a bit more depth with stats as it is the only way to track the hidden vibrator H stats, so I use it. I do also use the extra positions, though not as much as default ones. The only things I don't use are the POV mode, because I'm having a lot of trouble getting used to it, and girls think since I would rather be in control.

I'm attempting to use the kplug 2.1 that comes with the package in the OP. I'm supposed to copy the .dll file, but I've run into a few roadblocks:

Which .dll file do I use (2.1, 2.1 fix for abmx, 2.1 party, or 2.1 party fix for abmx)? I downloaded Koikatsu from the OP, so I'm pretty sure it's not the steam version, but I'm don't know which file to use.

Where do I put the .dll file when I know which one to use? The guide says to put it in BepInEx/IPA, but there are multiple files with that name.

Once it's in the correct folder, what next? Does kplug 2.1 show up in the plugin menu from there?
It depends, normally you would just use the dll in the main folder, the one outside the ABMX fix folder. No, this is not the Steam version, it is the Japanese one. The mod doesn't distinguish between them. You see those folders marked abdata, BepInEx, and Plugins? You put those where the game exe is. I have never put the files in IPA, as I read here that everything goes with the exe, and it works fine. This mod does NOT show up in plugins, the options can be reached by hitting the delete key while on the main menu. Read the manual for the different hotkeys when in game.

Do you know why I don't have the phone icon in UI?
Is there a cheat to put the girls in the club ?
Thanks
There is a cheat mod installed that can change multiple things including if the girl is a club member or a lover. As for the missing icon, did you try clicking your middle mouse button/mouse wheel? That's where that stuff is.

Anyone got the DLCS? I need them to get the essential experience for this game.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm talking Koikatsu Party, not Koikatu. Sorry for the minor inconvenience.
There is a modpack offered here that I do believe has the DLCs. Look for the Better Repack for Koikatsu Party, the current version being R6F, I think.

D

Deleted member 2043045

It depends, normally you would just use the dll in the main folder, the one outside the ABMX fix folder. No, this is not the Steam version, it is the Japanese one. The mod doesn't distinguish between them. You see those folders marked abdata, BepInEx, and Plugins? You put those where the game exe is. I have never put the files in IPA, as I read here that everything goes with the exe, and it works fine. This mod does NOT show up in plugins, the options can be reached by hitting the delete key while on the main menu. Read the manual for the different hotkeys when in game.
Thanks! I got Kplug to work, but I've run into another proble. I'm trying to use the feature where you can add several girls to an H scene. The kplug menu says to press "I," but nothing happens (it also says to try "O" but that does nothing either). Is it simply mapped to a different key or do I need to transfer more files from the Kplug Core into the Koikatsu folder in order to use this feature?

do i really have to install 7 different packs or is there an all in one package i can install
Download all 5 files from the OP. Once this is complete, extract the new compressed Koikatsu file from the first file (the .001 file). When the file is extracted, you can delete the original five (they are no longer needed). The new file has to have all of its contents extracted as well (since its compressed). Once that's complete, you can play the game!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
do i really have to install 7 different packs or is there an all in one package i can install
You could just grab the repack offered here, Better Repack RX4.1. The five parts in the OP or the torrent in the post announcing 4.1 will get it, then just follow the instructions given by MasterofCruelties.

Thanks! I got Kplug to work, but I've run into another proble. I'm trying to use the feature where you can add several girls to an H scene. The kplug menu says to press "I," but nothing happens (it also says to try "O" but that does nothing either). Is it simply mapped to a different key or do I need to transfer more files from the Kplug Core into the Koikatsu folder in order to use this feature?

Download all 5 files from the OP. Once this is complete, extract the new compressed Koikatsu file from the first file (the .001 file). When the file is extracted, you can delete the original five (they are no longer needed). The new file has to have all of its contents extracted as well (since its compressed). Once that's complete, you can play the game!
Be careful, that option defaults to off, so you need to turn it on in settings, Delete key when on the main menu.

DreamerFly26

Dec 18, 2018
In order to get the scenario characters to walk around do I need to add them to a classroom or will they get added automatically throughout their stories?

zolano271

May 11, 2020
READ THE FUCKING KOIKMANUAL.HTML INSIDE THE GAME FOLDER. Please read the config.ini inside the folder bepinex to know how active the plugin key.
Koikatu harem V1.6
Game: 5.1
Chara studio: Include
DLC: paid and pre order are include
BepInEx: v4.1.1
BipPlugins: v7.1
Sideloader: 19/01/2019
Hardmod: include
Uncensored: Yes
UI translation: Yes
Translation: Google auto translation
Koikplugin: v1.61
KoikManual and release note are include
Chara card: include with subfolder
Scene: Include
Plugins: include
Animation controller: v1.0 (can create a custom animation in charastudio)
Browser folder: now is possible create subfolder in female and in male characters.
VMD player:v 1.0 (allow you to read the camera and animation from MMD dance.)
AddDBCollider
And more.
----How install---
Unzip archive to any part of your pc, click on Koikatu.exe and play.
-----Download----
Torrent Attached file
I have some connection problem so i can't upload to any link.
-----Fix----
The load time of Free H is more slow that normal, the problem are too much card to load so the load time are the 4 time slow that normal. Remove some card from UserData/chara/female O Male.
--------------------------------------------------------
In Free H are black screen you add some mod that create a conflict. Remember this repack for for koikplugin, so the problem are koikplugin and that mod you add, remove koikplugin or remove the mod you add.
---------------------------------------------------
Unlock all position don't work well with koikplugin, can be create bug, so you need use one of them koikplugin or unlock all position.
-------------------------------------------------------
I can not add the buddy, you can add the buddy only in determinad of the day or if the girl isn't her first time.
How active the buddy options?
First the girl you ask for sex don't have to the first time, so make sure you have already have sex with her, PRESS i key to active the invitation menu.
Second the buddy don't work on some event, for esampe 3P.
----------------------------------------------------------
You must know the version a shared was create for low end pc, so the quality of the game are setup as low. You need setup the quality from the options and plugin/mod manager.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Can you setup at max 99 character in school from class options or from options in main menu. remember you need have a lot RAM at last 10.
hello, where is the link for downloading or the torrent?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In order to get the scenario characters to walk around do I need to add them to a classroom or will they get added automatically throughout their stories?
The scenario characters themselves cannot be seen outside of their story events, but the player can create an exact copy appearance wise with very similar personalities and such.

May 11, 2020
[/QUOTE]
im sorry i cant seems to get it to work. what am i doing wrong here? after i extracted the first file i got the one on the top which doesn't do anything does anyone else have this problem?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
im sorry i cant seems to get it to work. what am i doing wrong here? after i extracted the first file i got the one on the top which doesn't do anything does anyone else have this problem?
The one that came from the five is another archive, but it seems to be missing something to make it recognized as one. Try adding a dot before the 7z, zip, or rar on the far right. I think it's a 7z, anyway, I am not entirely sure since I always use the torrent from the announcement posts.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Something is really screwy with the reply system today and this is not the first time.

D

Deleted member 2043045

Be careful, that option defaults to off, so you need to turn it on in settings, Delete key when on the main menu.
I'm confused. In the kplug menu (delete in the main menu) it says "Automatically invite closest girls to H session: yes" followed by "How many of them can join? 3 Girls" When I start and H session, even with other girls in the room, none show up (it does have the threesome "feel the gaze from around" in the bottom left corner, but that's not what I need). Pressing I (or O) does nothing. What am I doing wrong?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm confused. In the kplug menu (delete in the main menu) it says "Automatically invite closest girls to H session: yes" followed by "How many of them can join? 3 Girls" When I start and H session, even with other girls in the room, none show up (it does have the threesome "feel the gaze from around" in the bottom left corner, but that's not what I need). Pressing I (or O) does nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Something isn't right with the automatic invite, but I can't tell what. The option to invite girls using the invitation menu defaults to off, it is not the same as the automatically invite closest girls option, which allows girls to join with no action from you if they are in the room. The invitation menu, I or O key, allows you to invite other male cards, called buddies, and any girl not already in the H scene, even girls not in the save at all if it's on a Saturday or the school day has ended, called whores. They are two separate options.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes