ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
The same question as a couple of posts above. What is stopping you from reading this topic before asking anything? Why ask what you can read yourself?
In the OP version itself is outdated, not to mention everything else. All mods can be downloaded separately if desired and the latest version is always on the author’s mod page. An updated version of the repack is also in this thread.
As for the display of garments and body parts, this is also in the description as an example.
In general, everything that you asked could be found by reading even the page where you ask.#6,231
Honestly, there is such an extensive write-up that I was flabbergasted. Normally people just put "extract and install" but this guy covers pretty much every bug you could possibly have and how to fix it. I hate that people are letting that hard work go to waste by purposefully not reading it only to post the problem here that they would have the solution to if they had red it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011 and Ric

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Okay, I have more gameplay questions:

1. How exactly does the 3-person H-scene work? I've been trying to figure out how to get a threesome going and I'm having no luck. I followed what few tricks the guide gives you but initiating an H-scene with another girl(and her) who is my girlfriend and I've had sex with doesn't seem to work.

2. What is the penalty for breaking up with a girl? Does she hate you? Are you allowed to get back together if you break up with her? They keep coming up asking to date me and now I've got 7 girlfriends plus another 4 who aren't dating me(yet) but will still ask for sex.

3. What is the minimum amount of orgasms you need to give a girl to satisfy her if she walks up for sex?

4. How do you check someone's sex stats?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

1. How exactly does the 3-person H-scene work? I've been trying to figure out how to get a threesome going and I'm having no luck. I followed what few tricks the guide gives you but initiating an H-scene with another girl(and her) who is my girlfriend and I've had sex with doesn't seem to work.

2. What is the penalty for breaking up with a girl? Does she hate you? Are you allowed to get back together if you break up with her? They keep coming up asking to date me and now I've got 7 girlfriends plus another 4 who aren't dating me(yet) but will still ask for sex.

3. What is the minimum amount of orgasms you need to give a girl to satisfy her if she walks up for sex?

1,2,3,4 Your questions relate to the main controls and are described both in the game and in the wiki. This is also a must read before starting the game.

The basics of controlling the game are F1-F12 keys. This usually appears on the first day of the game when the user receives an example of control functions. (more precisely, the state of the development of sexual skills F6 during the H scene).
+
Wiki on the game

1. If you saw an example with screenshots, then everything should be clear there. What specifically causes difficulties?

Gap or quarrel affects the level of relationships also in different ways. The restoration of relations is ensured, it will be necessary to apologize and restore the level of relations (with a break, the level of relations decreases).

Since each character reacts differently to certain actions, and the answer to your question is to retell the wiki, the best option would be if you read everything yourself.
(OP - wiki -
Guide- read, etc.)

Reactions: Lefty75uk

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019

I Found this page on Wiki rather helpful for Question 3 -

As for Question 1 - You have to be close friends or in a relationship with both students + there lewdness and fondness should also be above 50% for the join option to appear - also have a look through the game menu via the F5 key this also shows how to make this happen.

As for Question 2 - breaking up after a relationship is always guaranteed for them to be 100 % angry at you = They will leave you alone completely until you say sorry to them. Also you can push on there negative traits which can differ from personality to personality but gradually this will also piss them off here is a personality guide to help - " Its a pity that Illusion did not add angry H mode "

As for Question 4 - Use the F6 key this explains there Etchi levels - I also found Kplug diary mod more detailed for this part

Anyway good luck & I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
1,2,3,4 Your questions relate to the main controls and are described both in the game and in the wiki. This is also a must read before starting the game.

The basics of controlling the game are F1-F12 keys. This usually appears on the first day of the game when the user receives an example of control functions. (more precisely, the state of the development of sexual skills F6 during the H scene).
+
Wiki on the game

1. If you saw an example with screenshots, then everything should be clear there. What specifically causes difficulties?

Gap or quarrel affects the level of relationships also in different ways. The restoration of relations is ensured, it will be necessary to apologize and restore the level of relations (with a break, the level of relations decreases).

Since each character reacts differently to certain actions, and the answer to your question is to retell the wiki, the best option would be if you read everything yourself.
(OP - wiki -
Guide- read, etc.)
I also found that all personality's will get angry with you if you try to speak to them in a crowded Bathroom/Locker & the Shower room. Which can jump to 25% angry with each attempt so in effect do this 4 times and job done 100% hate = they will leave you alone for quite sometime.

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
This is easily detected at the beginning of the game. It’s also quite logical when you enter where you should not be.
In a word, reading instructions and a wiki enables the user to make fewer “discoveries” and more effectively use the functions laid down by the developer...
This is so true as for myself Koikatu was very easy to follow and navigate between different mods & different set ups even with my own Illusion DL - membership version & the different re-packs for example " ScrewThisNoise " has some great optional features that my own did not have hence the reason why I keep track of each new release to which I apply the same method to the HF-KK patch just to see whats different.

Plus like you said Wiki was a great source of information especially in the beginning for myself this was my " How Too " but even to this day Koikatu still surprises me.

For example I am still trying to figure out each personality. At the moment the " Humble personality " has been confusing me but also surprising at the same time - What I mean by this close friends but no relationship does not speak to you for weeks then out of the blue just asks to H - " Honest small talk goes out of the window at this point " but all in all it's these small parts keeps this title interesting.

Reactions: alex2011 and Ric

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

1. Catch a two girls in lesbian or ask one that is watching you in H to join. The icon will be on the bottom left and will have a little plus symbol in it. Also, girls will automatically join if you have the option set up with the Kplug mod. The first part, the icon on the bottom left, is the normal way. A girl MUST be experienced and have a high enough relationship that she would ask you for H individually to allow the icon to appear.

2. The penalty is severe affection loss and she may or may not be angry depending on the circumstances of the break up.

3. I usually do 12 due to Kplug's trance option, but I have found 2 to work out just fine for normal play.

4. Sex stats can be checked after an H session

I also found that all personality's will get angry with you if you try to speak to them in a crowded Bathroom/Locker & the Shower room. Which can jump to 25% angry with each attempt so in effect do this 4 times and job done 100% hate = they will leave you alone for quite sometime.
Unless you have the Become Trap mod active on your MC, they would get angry in those rooms even if you are alone. Those rooms are marked girls only in this game. I actually found it interesting how Become Trap affects the game, especially with lines specific to being in rooms like that. I'm not sure if those lines they use like "You aren't supposed to be here" or similar when you talk to them in a girls only room are there because of the mod or not. Maybe they were cut lines that were never removed from the files when the concept changed to make those rooms girl only or maybe they actually would say those lines if you were able to sneak up and not trigger their cover up animation.

Reactions: Lefty75uk

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I Found this page on Wiki rather helpful for Question 3 -

As for Question 1 - You have to be close friends or in a relationship with both students + there lewdness and fondness should also be above 50% for the join option to appear - also have a look through the game menu via the F5 key this also shows how to make this happen.
I think I might have figured it out, I thought "experienced" meant that the girl was no longer a virgin. It never clicked with me that I'm going to work a lot harder if I want my threesome.

As for Question 2 - breaking up after a relationship is always guaranteed for them to be 100 % angry at you = They will leave you alone completely until you say sorry to them. Also you can push on there negative traits which can differ from personality to personality but gradually this will also piss them off here is a personality guide to help - " Its a pity that Illusion did not add angry H mode "
Can you get back together with her if you change your mind?

Also, I've got to agree, the opening and time sink of the school is already is more than enough to keep players busy for quite some time, if they just focused on expanding that, the game would be better off. The "main" characters seem to be barely related to the plot and since the conversations drag on and on and on they quickly became my least favorite part of that game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think I might have figured it out, I thought "experienced" meant that the girl was no longer a virgin. It never clicked with me that I'm going to work a lot harder if I want my threesome.

Can you get back together with her if you change your mind?

Also, I've got to agree, the opening and time sink of the school is already is more than enough to keep players busy for quite some time, if they just focused on expanding that, the game would be better off. The "main" characters seem to be barely related to the plot and since the conversations drag on and on and on they quickly became my least favorite part of that game.
That's exactly what it means by experienced and, yes, you can get back together if you break up with a girl. It will just take a bit of time, especially with her being angry.

Nawi

Aug 17, 2019
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the 313 pages on this thread but I am having issues with a couple characters hair/uniforms loading into the actual game. They appear fine, and look to be working in the character editor in-game as they are there as they should be, but when in the school and the model is moving around they are missing certain features (In this case the hair is entirely missing and she has no clothes on, just her underwear and panties.)

Is there a fix for this. I've updated the sideloader to no avail and I'm not quite sure where to go after searching around with no answer. The only thing I can think of is there are conflicting mods but I'm really not sure how I'd go about that. I've tried to reload the character card and tried some save and reload stuff in the editor but no dice.

Thanks.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm sure this has been answered somewhere in the 313 pages on this thread but I am having issues with a couple characters hair/uniforms loading into the actual game. They appear fine, and look to be working in the character editor in-game as they are there as they should be, but when in the school and the model is moving around they are missing certain features (In this case the hair is entirely missing and she has no clothes on, just her underwear and panties.)

Is there a fix for this. I've updated the sideloader to no avail and I'm not quite sure where to go after searching around with no answer. The only thing I can think of is there are conflicting mods but I'm really not sure how I'd go about that. I've tried to reload the character card and tried some save and reload stuff in the editor but no dice.

Thanks.
If it is missing, it's probably added in by a mod. Mod items have no low poly/roaming model and will therefore not show up unless you are interacting with the character in some way that brings up their high poly model, which is the one seen when talking to them or editing them.

Reactions: Nawi

Nawi

Aug 17, 2019
If it is missing, it's probably added in by a mod. Mod items have no low poly/roaming model and will therefore not show up unless you are interacting with the character in some way that brings up their high poly model, which is the one seen when talking to them or editing them.
Alright. That makes sense then since the entire hair I believe is from the [GF] modpack, as well as the characters entire uniform. I'll just have to suck it up and deal with the fact that the roaming model will be as it is. Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.

Reactions: alex2011

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Alright. That makes sense then since the entire hair I believe is from the [GF] modpack, as well as the characters entire uniform. I'll just have to suck it up and deal with the fact that the roaming model will be as it is. Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.
Alternatively, you can enable the force hi-poly mod but from what i remember, performance will absolutely go down the drain when you do.

Mod enables itself by default if you have 16GB of RAM or more, i just saw in the downloads page.

Last edited:

Lefty75uk

Jan 8, 2019
1. Catch a two girls in lesbian or ask one that is watching you in H to join. The icon will be on the bottom left and will have a little plus symbol in it. Also, girls will automatically join if you have the option set up with the Kplug mod. The first part, the icon on the bottom left, is the normal way. A girl MUST be experienced and have a high enough relationship that she would ask you for H individually to allow the icon to appear.

2. The penalty is severe affection loss and she may or may not be angry depending on the circumstances of the break up.

3. I usually do 12 due to Kplug's trance option, but I have found 2 to work out just fine for normal play.

4. Sex stats can be checked after an H session

Unless you have the Become Trap mod active on your MC, they would get angry in those rooms even if you are alone. Those rooms are marked girls only in this game. I actually found it interesting how Become Trap affects the game, especially with lines specific to being in rooms like that. I'm not sure if those lines they use like "You aren't supposed to be here" or similar when you talk to them in a girls only room are there because of the mod or not. Maybe they were cut lines that were never removed from the files when the concept changed to make those rooms girl only or maybe they actually would say those lines if you were able to sneak up and not trigger their cover up animation.
Well I do get your point of view but I do not use the trap mod - but the students that you are close too & with out being in a relationship with them they will only give you a small telling off with out any loss to the anger meter when its just the both of you. " Maybe the students you are not close too will get angry " but in this scenario this would be just looking for trouble.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well I do get your point of view but I do not use the trap mod - but the students that you are close too & with out being in a relationship with them they will only give you a small telling off with out any loss to the anger meter when its just the both of you. " Maybe the students you are not close too will get angry " but in this scenario this would be just looking for trouble.
That confirms it, those lines are just rarely seen because the player rarely gets a chance to interact before the girl loses her mind over a boy being in a girls only room. She's not close enough to react in that second image, by the way. About two more seconds and she'd be acting like you caught her naked or something.

Last edited:

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
Is there a way to make custom outfit cards with the game's editing options?
I like having some common baseline sets of clothes that i can maybe later modify in more detail to fit the specific characters and manually adding each piece of clothing/accessory and their position/color values each time is quite time-consuming.
I have looked around the net and this thread but i haven't found an answer yet. All i have learned is that you can import "coordinate cards" from sharing sites but i don't know how to make those.

cinnamon0703

Feb 20, 2019
OK I have a very serious question. After I updated repack to rx4, game doesn't respond, literally. I also tried to run the game with initsetting, but it doesn't work too. What's the problem?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to make custom outfit cards with the game's editing options?
I like having some common baseline sets of clothes that i can maybe later modify in more detail to fit the specific characters and manually adding each piece of clothing/accessory and their position/color values each time is quite time-consuming.
I have looked around the net and this thread but i haven't found an answer yet. All i have learned is that you can import "coordinate cards" from sharing sites but i don't know how to make those.
There is an option to save clothing, that is what you want. It's in the same place you go to save a character card, in the final tab at the top going right.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Since I had issues last time I tried kPlug and don't necessarily want to learn all the stuff right now, would saves from a non-kPlug mod work if I loaded it in a kPlug modded version? Like if I start now and play for a week, could I load that save into a version with kPlug added and not have the game crash horribly? It looks like a lot of the good kPlug stuff happens later on once everyone is into it.

*similarly: is there a way to have two adult characters together in like Free H without it looking off? That is to say, if I somehow got a card of the nurse from the game and an adult sized male, would that work or would the nurse model still have positions and such set to the male student skeleton? I know in other attempts I've dabbled in male/futa cards, if they are sized differently than the basic student then it causes clipping issues.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes