aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Quick question. I have been playing this game for a while, and I still cannot figure out how to join in on two of the girls or when you catch one doing something. Can someone clarify that for me? It didn't show up in the tutorial windows for me. Also, does the final repack have all the dlc? I remember 9 did, but Idk, maybe it just hasn't registered to my game yet?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Quick question. I have been playing this game for a while, and I still cannot figure out how to join in on two of the girls or when you catch one doing something. Can someone clarify that for me? It didn't show up in the tutorial windows for me. Also, does the final repack have all the dlc? I remember 9 did, but Idk, maybe it just hasn't registered to my game yet?
They have to both be at a high enough affection to have sex with you alone and both have to be experienced. If you don't see the icon with the plus symbol in the bottom left, you don't meet the requirements.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
for some reason when I press F2 to get the controls the image isn't translated, anyone have a solutions? or the files to fix it?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
What is RimRemover and Stiletto ?
Former removes backlight on characters (RimV to 0 if you toy with MaterialEditor, most notable on dark clothing/hair) and latter gives high heel functionality.

for some reason when I press F2 to get the controls the image isn't translated, anyone have a solutions? or the files to fix it?
That's odd... What repack are you using?
Just in case, translation files are in BepInEx/translation/en so see if the file exists. Is it only the F2 image or do other images show up untranslated?

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkHansen

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
using the most recent repack, updated from the RX1 to RX4, and as far as I can tell it's just the F2 that's not translated. Looked in the Texture folder in the translation and aside from some zip files it's mainly the icons for the different rooms, but I've never looked in there so I'm not sure if it's different from before

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
using the most recent repack, updated from the RX1 to RX4, and as far as I can tell it's just the F2 that's not translated. Looked in the Texture folder in the translation and aside from some zip files it's mainly the icons for the different rooms, but I've never looked in there so I'm not sure if it's different from before
My best bet would be to try but as usual, be on the lookout for potential issues even though i highly doubt there'd be one to begin with.

Is this have after school dlc?
I'm very sure BetterRepack has all DLCs installed.

forstuff

Apr 10, 2020
Awesome upload, love an illusion game but I've got to ask; the game is tagged rape but from all my research and what I've heard about the game from others, the game features exclusively consensual sex, it seems very vanilla in comparison to... Literally everything else illusion does. Have I just misses something? Is this miss-tagged? or has more content been added recently that allows for non-consensual sex? I'd just like to know exactly what I'm getting in for before I start sinking hours into this game, is it even worth making the switch from honeyselect?!
[/QUOTE
Ive seen on the studio that there are animations where the girl starts to feel uncomfortable but only see it as an animation on the studio nerver happend to me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this have after school dlc?
My best bet would be to try but as usual, be on the lookout for potential issues even though i highly doubt there'd be one to begin with.

I'm very sure BetterRepack has all DLCs installed.
Yes, all DLCs are installed.

What is Koikatsu Party ?
The Steam version, which has story mode, all DLC content, and anything related to the original school setting patched out. The patch WILL NOT give you the DLC, so you are better off with a translated Japanese version or this repack, which is the better option since it has a ripped Steam translation already installed as well as the DLC.

yts1083

May 28, 2017
Does anyone know how to change control mapping, if there is a config file i can modify or a mod i can add for this?

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
is there a good pov mod? I have Real POV but the camera in it is really broken, keeps being upside down and an odd fov

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I've got several questions:

1. What are the merits and demerits of having multiple lovers? Does having more than one girlfriend hurt you?

2. When I invite girls to join my club, I often get some form of "I need to think about it" is there any way to change that?

3. How does one take a girl on a date?

Riffeur

Apr 7, 2020
Hello guys, another 'how to install the game' question, but srsly i can't find the part that have the .zip when i downloaded all the files. can you guys give me any suggestions or help? would be very much appriciated Thanks! asdfasfadsf.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've got several questions:

1. What are the merits and demerits of having multiple lovers? Does having more than one girlfriend hurt you?

2. When I invite girls to join my club, I often get some form of "I need to think about it" is there any way to change that?

3. How does one take a girl on a date?
1. Well, one upside is that lovers are more likely to respond positively to requests, so getting lovers to join your club is easier, but the downside to that is they will come for you more often when they need the D than if they weren't lovers. This is more noticeable with bigger classes.

2. Yes, develop your relationship with them, raise the curved affection bar, further so they are more likely to say yes.

3. Ask a girl on a date in the third set of options when talking to her or talk to her about other things and she will eventually ask to go on one herself, then wait until Sunday. You will automatically go on a date with the last girl you set up a date with, so be careful of multiple dates in one week as the others WILL be angry and WILL take a decrease in affection. Depending on where their affection is at the time of the decrease, this might lead to a break up if you fail to apologize for standing her up.

Hello guys, another 'how to install the game' question, but srsly i can't find the part that have the .zip when i downloaded all the files. can you guys give me any suggestions or help? would be very much appriciated Thanks! View attachment 648281
It's missing, I suggest using the post Ric mentioned and I suggest using the torrent, much easier setup.

Riffeur

Apr 7, 2020
Is the OP HF Patch is the latest? cause I still have some missing mods that make my chars acc/hair/etc missing. and idk how where is the HF patch in the game folder.

Another question: if we have missing clothes/hair/acc for our chars, then we just need to download the latest HF Patch and open KK Manager right? sorry I'm new to this

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes