Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
This is really confusing, whenever i read your replies i get confused even more. So if anyone is experienced, can you explain few things :

1. Which is better koikatsu r9 or rx4.1. What's the difference between R version and RX version.
2. Where is the after school DLC? in which package or do i need to find it separately and where?
3. Currently i have rx4.1 . So i want a full v version of a game including all the DLC. Like darkness, after school DLC and etc. everything included.

So if i can find that version maybe i can re-upload that for everyone to use. For example I found a super complete version of custom maid and custom maid order which was 120GB. So i want something similar. If such thing doesn't exist, i can make it, i just need info which is what and where and how.

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Your questions are also confusing.
You downloaded the last repack, but did not read what goes in there.
The answers to everything that you asked are in this thread. First of all, in the wiki and in the description of the repack. Also in many posts.

1.#4,398 "The main difference from repack 9.3 "+ #5,290 ...

2.-3.
If you are asking about DLС, you must first understand what DLС is.

Repack contains all the basic elements of DLC. But not all. Since some of them are optional (and may not be compatible with the main game)

Read the post with version 4.1 #6,061
There are collected basic examples of work. Including examples of working with components of the DLС.
There are also links to installing additional elements and instructions.
The repack has links to all the main resources where you can download individual elements of the game

I know what DLC is. and yet you're still confusing me more. i read all of these posts and doesn't answer my question. So i saw that you can select date locations,i see there are threesomes. but i don't have this kind of options, i haveBetter Repack rx4.1

So I'm asking if I'm missing anything?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
how do I want kplug 2.25
Do you mean how to get it? You have to be a patron on the dev's patreon.

This is really confusing, whenever i read your replies i get confused even more. So if anyone is experienced, can you explain few things :

1. Which is better koikatsu r9 or rx4.1. What's the difference between R version and RX version.
2. Where is the after school DLC? in which package or do i need to find it separately and where?
3. Currently i have rx4.1 . So i want a full v version of a game including all the DLC. Like darkness, after school DLC and etc. everything included.

So if i can find that version maybe i can re-upload that for everyone to use. For example I found a super complete version of custom maid and custom maid order which was 120GB. So i want something similar. If such thing doesn't exist, i can make it, i just need info which is what and where and how.
1. RX4.1, RX is the current set of repacks while R was the one before it. I'm not sure why STN changed the numbering.

2. All DLCs are installed already, no need to find them and you can access their features by just playing.

3. RX4.1 is the latest version and has all game content ever produced plus a lot of community, meaning player, made content.

There is no need to find any complete version because it already exists here, RX4.1, the only reason it even gets updated anymore is because the mods installed are still being updated.

I know what DLC is. and yet you're still confusing me more. i read all of these posts and doesn't answer my question. So i saw that you can select date locations,i see there are threesomes. but i don't have this kind of options, i haveBetter Repack rx4.1

So I'm asking if I'm missing anything?
You are not missing anything, you just haven't unlocked it. Threesomes have the prerequisite of needing all girls to have sexual experience and enough affection to be willing to have sex, there will be a button in the bottom left both when you peep on a girl masturbating or having lesbian sex and when starting sex with another girl. This was added by the After School DLC. Clicking the button starts a one on one scene if they are alone masturbating and a threesome scene if they were with another girl in a lesbian scene or if they were in the room when you started a scene. Be aware that the button does not always appear when starting a scene yourself with another girl in the room besides the one you started the scene with. Date location selection only comes up after the first date, the first date is from the base game before the DLC was made, the DLC expands on this by adding an intimacy stat for lovers and the location selection ability you get once you clear the dating content that was in the base game. Also, before it causes any more confusion, the only thing Party adds is an official translation for everything that was NOT added by DLC, there are no functions you can interact with only in Party. They literally just changed the name for the Steam release to distinguish it from the original so there was no confusion when someone who knows the DLC exists buys Party from Steam just to find out none of the DLC is in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wasabi777

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Because you need to read the reason called by the author of the repack and several times voiced in this thread

Some components are not installed + some are not compatible with the main version. Some components of the DLС only work in individual modifications and separate build

This is true if the user is not particularly versed in components and selects the finished build. However, if the user needs a specific function, then it may not be in the repack (not only by default, but also the corresponding mode will be missing).
That is why each repack contains a description with resource links with mods.
Also, there is no kPlug in the base version repack and a simple installation of this component can lead to errors.

The main problem of some users is the reluctance to read the author’s description (both the author of the game, the authors of the repack and mods). Of course, you can tell each person individually what is on the previous page or what can be read in the OP, but the value will not change. This is always a 95% retelling of what people should have read themselves...
The only functions not in the repack are those from mods removed for some reason, usually because the maker of that mod has abandoned it. All officially added functions are in and there has been no indication otherwise. I read every announcement thread thoroughly in case something changes in a way that makes saves incompatible, such as a mod that must be used if it was used on the save, which a few mods for other games I follow here have done, and also because I want to see if any of the mods I use got updated before I download, that way I can skip a repack version as I did with Ai Shoujo R3.1.1 as it did not have enough changes to justify replacing R3 for me. Remember, a good portion of the overall functionality this repack offers isn't from the game itself, but from mods. Also, everything added to the game itself is described in the F5 tutorial and everything that tutorial describes is able to be done in this repack.

Reactions: Wasabi777

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Part links not working right?

same for google drive.
They work fine, extract the top one and the rest will extract automatically. WinRAR doesn't recognize part files like 001 because they aren't archives, but are part of one. They are all part of the first file. Before you ask why they are split, and so that anyone else will hopefully see this answer, they are split because direct download sites like the links in the OP can't handle a game this size in one download for free.

Heero180

May 13, 2020
what happened to hong-fire? died for good?
there is no forum that is relatively similar to posting mods, updates and launching games like them?

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Do you mean how to get it? You have to be a patron on the dev's patreon.

1. RX4.1, RX is the current set of repacks while R was the one before it. I'm not sure why STN changed the numbering.

2. All DLCs are installed already, no need to find them and you can access their features by just playing.

3. RX4.1 is the latest version and has all game content ever produced plus a lot of community, meaning player, made content.

There is no need to find any complete version because it already exists here, RX4.1, the only reason it even gets updated anymore is because the mods installed are still being updated.

You are not missing anything, you just haven't unlocked it. Threesomes have the prerequisite of needing all girls to have sexual experience and enough affection to be willing to have sex, there will be a button in the bottom left both when you peep on a girl masturbating or having lesbian sex and when starting sex with another girl. This was added by the After School DLC. Clicking the button starts a one on one scene if they are alone masturbating and a threesome scene if they were with another girl in a lesbian scene or if they were in the room when you started a scene. Be aware that the button does not always appear when starting a scene yourself with another girl in the room besides the one you started the scene with. Date location selection only comes up after the first date, the first date is from the base game before the DLC was made, the DLC expands on this by adding an intimacy stat for lovers and the location selection ability you get once you clear the dating content that was in the base game. Also, before it causes any more confusion, the only thing Party adds is an official translation for everything that was NOT added by DLC, there are no functions you can interact with only in Party. They literally just changed the name for the Steam release to distinguish it from the original so there was no confusion when someone who knows the DLC exists buys Party from Steam just to find out none of the DLC is in it.

ok. now everything is clear. thank you. Ric i read every description, but still got confused, but not only that, I bothered to read at least 100 out of those 300 pages, and still, explanations were confusing, most people reply "read the description, and wiki". while for example alex2011 made everything clear. at some point, you did as well but still left some question marks.

"but if you install kplug" .... okay again you left a question, what do you mean here? unfinished sentence means something is wrong here.

Reactions: Ric and alex2011

Mondonomer

Sep 15, 2018
They work fine, extract the top one and the rest will extract automatically. WinRAR doesn't recognize part files like 001 because they aren't archives, but are part of one. They are all part of the first file. Before you ask why they are split, and so that anyone else will hopefully see this answer, they are split because direct download sites like the links in the OP can't handle a game this size in one download for free.
Thank you, I've been confused for a bit trying to figure out if i did something wrong

Reactions: alex2011

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
what happened to hong-fire? died for good?
there is no forum that is relatively similar to posting mods, updates and launching games like them?
Yes hongfire dead for good.

The closest similar is this website f95, Anime-sharing (which is like a jungle), Sukubey.nyaa.si for downloading all the content if you know the names,

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
Windows does not recognize the first file when it is extracted either, it weighs 17GB but nothing can be done with it.

Reactions: Ghraton

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Windows does not recognize the first file when it is extracted either, it weighs 17GB but nothing can be done with it.

The first file in your previous comment is the second one here. I'll be a bit clearer so there isn't confusion, the one that isn't white. Extract that and the rest will follow. The one on top of that, the first file in this picture, is the one you should get out of it, but something is off about this. According to what I see, neither of the first two should be recognized by WinRAR as archives because they are both missing the dot before the 7z file extension. Add one to the top file and it should work, not sure why the second is recognized even though it is also missing that dot.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
The first file in your previous comment is the second one here. I'll be a bit clearer so there isn't confusion, the one that isn't white. Extract that and the rest will follow. The one on top of that, the first file in this picture, is the one you should get out of it, but something is off about this. According to what I see, neither of the first two should be recognized by WinRAR as archives because they are both missing the dot before the 7z file extension. Add one to the top file and it should work, not sure why the second is recognized even though it is also missing that dot.
I don't know if I'm really doing it wrong or if the files are wrong, the only file inside winrar part1(second one) is the blank one at the top of the last picture, there is absolutely nothing inside. just a blank file with the same name which is the only thing that is extracted, no folders or launcher for the game inside

ty for your time.
:)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I don't know if I'm really doing it wrong or if the files are wrong, the only file inside winrar part1(second one) is the blank one at the top of the last picture, there is absolutely nothing inside. just a blank file with the same name which is the only thing that is extracted, no folders or launcher for the game inside

ty for your time.
:)
That's because you need to fix the name of the file. Normally, an archive would be something like file.rar or file.7z. In this case, you have one that is like file7z instead of file.7z. Because the file doesn't have .7z instead of the 7z it does have, it won't extract right.

Reactions: xpene

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
That's because you need to fix the name of the file. Normally, an archive would be something like file.rar or file.7z. In this case, you have one that is like file7z instead of file.7z. Because the file doesn't have .7z instead of the 7z it does have, it won't extract right.
niceee, fixed.
had to remane all of them with .7z
thx a lot.

nanis7

Dec 26, 2019
Bonjour, je voudrais savoir pourquoi télécharger ce reconditionnement alors que nous pouvons facilement avoir le jeu complet et ajouter le patch HF?
Dans les ajouts de ce reconditionnement, quoi de mieux que le patch HF?
Désolé pour mon mauvais anglais.

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
The Steam version, which has story mode, all DLC content, and anything related to the original school setting patched out. The patch WILL NOT give you the DLC, so you are better off with a translated Japanese version or this repack, which is the better option since it has a ripped Steam translation already installed as well as the DLC.
I've compared RX4.1 with Party R6f. The latter has hair physics, the former does not. And I haven't been able to get an RX to do translations to the Japanese subtitles in Free H in a few versions. R6f does that, although with a short delay. I'm not sure if these are issues on my side only or not.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes