telephone man

May 15, 2019
can someone link me the most recent version?
assuming it has the mods this does
because i dont know how the character things work and i dont want my characters getting screwed by a lack of a certain mod

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
because i dont know how the character things work and i dont want my characters getting screwed by a lack of a certain mod
Look for the 5th most recent post, aka RX4.1. Don't forget to update mods via KKManager too.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
How so? If you mean it completely misses her mouth, it could be her height as the animations don't have a very big margin for difference.

All of them, it is what is known as a split archive, which is one file split into several. However, those are outdated files as they contain RX4 while the current version is RX4.1.
holy moly xD so i have to combine all of them into one

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Has anyone managed to run this on linux with Lutris and have any suggestions on important steps to get it running? I've managed to run most other illusion games with Lutris/Wine it but this one keeps crashing on me before even starting up.

Admittedly, I'm trying to run RX4 (currently downloading 4.1) since I didn't notice the updated version at first, but not sure that'll fix my crashing.

I did check the error.log created but can't say it gives anything to useful (at least for me :) ). Just says "Koikatu.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)" and then starts listing stuff like the content of the stack and loaded dlls.

EDIT:
managed to get it up and running so leaving a comment just in case someone else runs into the same thing. While I did a ton of different stuff, so I'm not sure exactly everything that's needed, at the very least the last thing I did that removed the crashing was to swap from the standard lutris-runner to the "ge-protonified" one so might be a good idea to start there for anyone else trying to run it on Lutris.

Now I just have to figure out how to change the video-settings since InitSettings.exe still isn't working :)

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
what is the difference between part 1,part 2, 3, 4 ,5?
They are all the same file. When it is split into parts that means the file size, even in .rar form, was too big for the hosting website, so he had to break it up into parts. Some unarchiver programs will unzip them all together and put out a single folder, though that seems to be rather fancy tech and normally you have to pay money for the programs that unzip parts. For the record, you can't unzip them individually because even single files might be split up into multiple parts and unzipping a single part will give you many files and programs that give you an error because, for example, you only got half of the information in a .exe file, so it won't run now. Only a program that can work on all 5 files together can unzip it successfully. Personally, I suggest the torrent, there are a lot of seeders at the moment and download is rather fast. Plus, unlike downloading it, it will only give you a single .rar file that you can easily unzip with any program.

Reactions: alex2011

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
As always, it's difficult to follow what's happening with illusion games. Can somebody enlighten me a bit about the game here? I mean, this is the base game, patched, with a shitload of mods already installed. But no DLC in here right ? We have to download DLC separately and install them ?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
As always, it's difficult to follow what's happening with illusion games. Can somebody enlighten me a bit about the game here? I mean, this is the base game, patched, with a shitload of mods already installed. But no DLC in here right ? We have to download DLC separately and install them ?
*reads any of the past few pages* :confused:

To recap for you and anyone else reading:

The latest full version of the game is the RX4.1 download. There is another version/patch for Koikatsu Party, which is the version sold on Steam, but Koikatsu Party is the more "safe for work" version that lacks the school scenario and sex stuff (which I'm assuming the patch for that puts back in).

RX4.1 includes:
The base game
All DLC (including the Darkness)
A crap ton of current mods that modify the base game experience (such as making the game run better/updated models, translations, etc.), and some optional mods that can be installed.

This optional mod folder includes arguably the most powerful mod available called kPlug, which I'm going to let other people talk about better, but it's basically a full gameplay overhaul with new ways to interact with characters and whole new controls/keybindings. Please for the love of all that is good read the included kPlug manual before you actually install it, even if it installs correctly and has no compatibility issues it drastically changes things so much that it can be hard to know what to do without any prior knowledge.

So if you download all the parts of the RX4.1 download and extract them all together properly, you get EVERYTHING and do not need to do anything else for the game. The only things you can do otherwise are run initSetting (which is basically a launcher for the game with options rather than just launching the game) and look for updates to mods, or downloading your own mods yourself.

Reactions: Dictateur

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Awesome. But Damn this game takes up A LOT of space (like 26 GB WITHOUT the optional mods).
Yep, I just got done with a full transfer from RX4 to RX4.1, took a lot longer due to having my chara folder backed up still from RX3 since I never went through that to merge that into RX4. My folder size is now 45.3GB, though that does include all optional mods I use installed as well as any extra folders for said mods, such as the kfuta, kbuddy, and kwhore folders for the Kplug mod, plus the extra studio stuf that was separated out, the stuff in the extras folder, and all of the optional mod files in their original, uninstalled, locations. Obviously, this also takes into account my own creations and any separately downloaded character, overlay, coordinate, and scene cards.

It isn't that far back in the thread and there is a search option at the top, suggest you look for a post by Ric.

holy moly xD so i have to combine all of them into one
Download them all, then extract the first. DO NOT try to combine them into a single file by any other method.

what is the difference between part 1,part 2, 3, 4 ,5?
They are all parts of the same file, it was split so you could download on sites like MEGA.

This has the DLC, the official Steam version does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sc4r1etz

telephone man

May 15, 2019
also theres an issue i have
the glans on a penis constantly stick out of a girls mouth during oral which makes it look really uncomfortable
is there a way to fix this?
as far as i can tell instead of the dick staying still or slightly moving the entire thing moves into a male causing the glans to constantly have a bit out

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
also theres an issue i have
the glans on a penis constantly stick out of a girls mouth during oral which makes it look really uncomfortable
is there a way to fix this?
as far as i can tell instead of the dick staying still or slightly moving the entire thing moves into a male causing the glans to constantly have a bit out
If what you're saying is that the penis is of a different size than vanilla, you might want to edit the card and under Body > Genitals adjust the sliders as needed.

Sc4r1etz

Sep 28, 2019
They are all the same file. When it is split into parts that means the file size, even in .rar form, was too big for the hosting website, so he had to break it up into parts. Some unarchiver programs will unzip them all together and put out a single folder, though that seems to be rather fancy tech and normally you have to pay money for the programs that unzip parts. For the record, you can't unzip them individually because even single files might be split up into multiple parts and unzipping a single part will give you many files and programs that give you an error because, for example, you only got half of the information in a .exe file, so it won't run now. Only a program that can work on all 5 files together can unzip it successfully. Personally, I suggest the torrent, there are a lot of seeders at the moment and download is rather fast. Plus, unlike downloading it, it will only give you a single .rar file that you can easily unzip with any program.
aight I'm out

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
I'm having something similar. Getting this weird behaviour from the dude's penis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At first I thought it was because of how I scaled him up to 105. But now I've used the normal size sliders to make him tall, and left the scale to 100. All genital sliders ar at default 100 as well. Maybe it's because of the penis model itself?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I'm having something similar. Getting this weird behaviour from the dude's penis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At first I thought it was because of how I scaled him up to 105. But now I've used the normal size sliders to make him tall, and left the scale to 100. All genital sliders ar at default 100 as well. Maybe it's because of the penis model itself?
Wow, that is creepy... First i see such a thing; what uncensor does it use and does it only happen in H mode?

Also, afaik, kplug has its own uncensor so see if there's no conflict there.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes