Huzzla

Jul 2, 2017
I downloaded the BetterRepack RX4 and just unpacked and started it (didnt change anything or move any files). Do I have to install the studio mods aswell ? I didnt add them yet since I dont use studio
Censored? Odd.
Did you download BetterRepack RX4(.1)? If so, it should already have it if you didn't vanillafy it.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I kinda broke some of my mods so I had to re-extract the .zip (which I thankfully kept) and get a fresh install of the game.

I have the same betterrepack rx4 that you do and it was uncensored right away. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work for you unless you just happened to look at one of the characters who were using the censored body parts?

I don't know why but you can choose to give your characters censored dicks, maybe whatever person you looked at just happened to have one?

bone hea

Nov 3, 2017
i tried installing the pregnancy mod in the right spot but can't figure out if i'm downloading the right file or if i'm placing any of it in the right spot and if i have everything up to date is there anyone that could help i would appreciate it

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I download a card and it doesn't appear in the character list at all, what does that mean? If I'm missing a required mod will the character simply not appear or will they appear and be broken?

Any character I try and download that says it uses a 'bone mod' (big necked dragon ladies) doesn't show up in the list.

E: equally important, alot of mods that I look at begin by saying to install bepinex and update my game but since I got my game from the torrent in the OP I don't know if I already have the newest version of bepinex/game or not. I've been trying ot get bone mod to work and I can't quite seem to get it and I'm troubleshooting.
It may be corrupted, try downloading again. The torrent version has everything you'll need as far as BepInEx and the game.

They definitely seem to be character cards, other people are all acting like their character cards. Maybe the fact that these character cards have some extra info in them from this mod means my base game can't recognize them.

I've been futzing around to get it to work for a few hours off and on, I'll probably just accept that for now there are half a dozen characters I'd download and screw around with that aren't meant to be.

Still spent all morning downloading (and then lightly customizing) some 150 different characters. Had nothing better to do today, time well spent. Now I can hit 'give me a random school of students' and have a large pool of possibilities, all of which are cool and exciting to me.
Correct, the base game by itself cannot load modded cards because the card requires the mod used to make it, but RX4.1 should have just about any mod that is capable of this already.

So, I finally got off my lazy ass and installed the kplug mod and while it is certainly powerful with a much wider array of sex positions actually memorizing and remembering all of the button combinations... well I have an easier time with ACTUAL sex.

Plus, I just know the AI is silently staring, watching, judging...
There is a manual in the Kplug install files, I would suggest reading it, maybe even keep it up while playing as a sort of reference you can look back to when trying to figure it out. Maybe both reading and doing the thing you are trying will help you remember.

I haven't bothered playing with the sex combo system that kplug puts in. I'm much more interested in turning on the girl AI and letting her do what she likes, but I think the idea of a sex combo system is kinda funny.

I guess if you combo high enough it starts to make you cum harder time slows down like some action movie set piece.
In a sense, yes. It makes it take longer for combos to wear off, which means a better end result and potentially greater increases in love or lust depending on the result.

So I finally downloaded this and the game is censored, is there any way to uncensor it or do i have to install another mod?
Censored? Odd.
Did you download BetterRepack RX4(.1)? If so, it should already have it if you didn't vanillafy it.
That shouldn't be happening in ANY Better Repack version, actually. I've seen some come out with it happening during development of the game, when the devs unwittingly broke just about every Better Repack system they could, including the uncensor selector mod, but I haven't seen this issue since development completed.

I downloaded the BetterRepack RX4 and just unpacked and started it (didnt change anything or move any files). Do I have to install the studio mods aswell ? I didnt add them yet since I dont use studio
I kinda broke some of my mods so I had to re-extract the .zip (which I thankfully kept) and get a fresh install of the game.

I have the same betterrepack rx4 that you do and it was uncensored right away. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work for you unless you just happened to look at one of the characters who were using the censored body parts?

I don't know why but you can choose to give your characters censored dicks, maybe whatever person you looked at just happened to have one?
No, the studio stuff is completely optional and was actually separated to save space because the game is so big. RX4 is outdated, by the way. RX4.1 is the latest. There is a torrent for it here.

i tried installing the mod in the right spot but can't figure out if i'm downloading the right file or if i'm placing any of it in the right spot and if i have everything up to date is there anyone that could help i would appreciate it
Which mod?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
thanks for the response, I'll try and torrent rx4.1 overnight (I think the OP in here is still RX4?) and see if some of the cards that are still not showing up get fixed. I'll link a couple of the cards that haven't worked here just because to see if other people can get them to work.

They're a bit unconventional compared to your typical anime girls I know. The cards that I have generally seen not work refer to things like 'primitive shapes mod' and 'bone mod', though I can't figure out which mods they're actually talking about or I'd just install them myself.

Ya kno, if I didn't screw up the process

Jun 13, 2018
thanks for the response, I'll try and torrent rx4.1 overnight (I think the OP in here is still RX4?) and see if some of the cards that are still not showing up get fixed. I'll link a couple of the cards that haven't worked here just because to see if other people can get them to work.

They're a bit unconventional compared to your typical anime girls I know. The cards that I have generally seen not work refer to things like 'primitive shapes mod' and 'bone mod', though I can't figure out which mods they're actually talking about or I'd just install them myself.

Well, the reason those cards aren't working is because they're not for koikatsu. Those are cards for Honey Select, a different illusion title.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Correct, the OP has yet to be updated still. The cards you linked are definitely using mods.

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
I need help understanding the 'Missing Mods' messages

3kFCiXl.png

> What's 'aa001'?
> There's also no sign of the Lesbianon mod anywhere online

• Sad
Reactions: Nightfall1

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I need help understanding the 'Missing Mods' messages

View attachment 671699

> What's 'aa001'?
> There's also no sign of the Lesbianon mod anywhere online
I always have trouble finding out the problem and solution for these. From what I can tell, the part on the end, like aa001, is supposedly the modder's name, but I rarely find anything through searching online. These issues won't break anything, so you could just ignore them or even set the messages so they don't show, but you could also attempt to fix it through the Initsetting launcher. There should be something near the bottom that allows you to update the sideloader mods, which is what the missing mods are part of.

Reactions: Galoran

Galoran

Feb 15, 2018
[...] you could also attempt to fix it through the Initsetting launcher. There should be something near the bottom that allows you to update the sideloader mods, which is what the missing mods are part of.
Ohhh, thanks!
Problem is the character I'm trying to load seems to be covered in mods, so most of them is just empty space.

I didn't see an option under the Initsetting launcher, hope the updater in KK Manager works.
AVWbLYn.png

• Angry
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ohhh, thanks!
Problem is the character I'm trying to load seems to be covered in mods, so most of them is just empty space.

I didn't see an option under the Initsetting launcher, hope the updater in KK Manager works.
View attachment 671709
Oops, thinking of the wrong game, the AI Shoujo intisetting has that, not the Koikatsu initsetting. I do believe KK Manager should do the trick, but I haven't used it, so I don't know for sure.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
i tried installing the mod in the right spot but can't figure out if i'm downloading the right file or if i'm placing any of it in the right spot and if i have everything up to date is there anyone that could help i would appreciate it
Care to elaborate? Since i don't know what exactly are you trying to install, the least i can say is:
- If the mod has filetype .zipmod then it goes to the Mods folder.
- If .dll inside a .zip/.rar, then the BepInEx folder.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
There is a manual in the Kplug install files, I would suggest reading it, maybe even keep it up while playing as a sort of reference you can look back to when trying to figure it out. Maybe both reading and doing the thing you are trying will help you remember.
I have the manual open in front of me, however there is simply a lot of shit to remember.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have a question for you Kplug players, normally I see this message in orange, holding down control is a good way to end the relationship. However, for the first time it is white and I'm not sure what that means. Is the going to accept it next time? Do I have to force it but she'll say "well, it's not actually that bad" or what?

Kplug difference.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have the manual open in front of me, however there is simply a lot of shit to remember.
Indeed, it is very extensive.

I have a question for you Kplug players, normally I see this message in orange, holding down control is a good way to end the relationship. However, for the first time it is white and I'm not sure what that means. Is the going to accept it next time? Do I have to force it but she'll say "well, it's not actually that bad" or what?

View attachment 671914
Orange means they haven't accepted actions in that area yet. For example, sodomy will start off exactly as you see and continually change from orange, to white, to pink until you get her anal stats up to the point she would accept anal penetration. It will then say something that makes it sound like she enjoys or is addicted to anal. The same with the rest. Everything in Kplug is color coded with orange being low stat or bad result, white being more toward the middle, and pink being close to or completely maxed out.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Indeed, it is very extensive.

Orange means they haven't accepted actions in that area yet. For example, sodomy will start off exactly as you see and continually change from orange, to white, to pink until you get her anal stats up to the point she would accept anal penetration. It will then say something that makes it sound like she enjoys or is addicted to anal. The same with the rest. Everything in Kplug is color coded with orange being low stat or bad result, white being more toward the middle, and pink being close to or completely maxed out.
So it's like the vanilla of virgin > max other stats > max anal teasing > anal sex

Got a few questions: few of the girls are guilt tripping me about not having sex, can I ignore them for 2,3, or 4 days without consequence? Also, does the 2 orgasms=satisfied rule apply, or maybe it's about a combo? Anyway, what are the sexual needs of these girls?

EDIT: You know, I feel like I am relearning this game. What I could get away with and what it would throw back in my face in the vanilla game has completely changed. For example, I invited a girl over and we had a fair amount of sex, I turned on Girls Think and sat back and watched(this is a MUCH better system than trying to hit a point on a gauge then waiting for the timer to run out) after around the 30th combo I turned off girls think and tried anal again, despite saying that she strong disapproved of it prior to sex, she let me do it to my surprise.

After it was over and I got the H report, it said I forced anal 4 times but had anal sex 5 times... :unsure:

At the end rather than the magenta "ecstatic" I got a pink "satisfied." Also, rather than the pink "totally addicted" report about anal, I got a pink "slave to your wish." A rather interesting development.

Evidently this game's mechanics are quite deep, and like the vanilla game, there is a lot of hidden mechanics yet to be learned. For example, on the H experience, can you raise the pink results to magenta?

One thing I believe I've learned is that, to my knowledge, virgin sex has Girls Think disabled, or does it? If I can get away with anal, does that mean if I continue virgin sex long enough Girls Think will eventually activate? :unsure: Time to experiment.:sneaky:

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So it's like the vanilla of virgin > max other stats > max anal teasing > anal sex

Got a few questions: few of the girls are guilt tripping me about not having sex, can I ignore them for 2,3, or 4 days without consequence? Also, does the 2 orgasms=satisfied rule apply, or maybe it's about a combo? Anyway, what are the sexual needs of these girls?

EDIT: You know, I feel like I am relearning this game. What I could get away with and what it would throw back in my face in the vanilla game has completely changed. For example, I invited a girl over and we had a fair amount of sex, I turned on Girls Think and sat back and watched(this is a MUCH better system than trying to hit a point on a gauge then waiting for the timer to run out) after around the 30th combo I turned off girls think and tried anal again, despite saying that she strong disapproved of it prior to sex, she let me do it to my surprise.

After it was over and I got the H report, it said I forced anal 4 times but had anal sex 5 times... :unsure:

At the end rather than the magenta "ecstatic" I got a pink "satisfied." Also, rather than the pink "totally addicted" report about anal, I got a pink "slave to your wish." A rather interesting development.

Evidently this game's mechanics are quite deep, and like the vanilla game, there is a lot of hidden mechanics yet to be learned. For example, on the H experience, can you raise the pink results to magenta?

One thing I believe I've learned is that, to my knowledge, virgin sex has Girls Think disabled, or does it? If I can get away with anal, does that mean if I continue virgin sex long enough Girls Think will eventually activate? :unsure: Time to experiment.:sneaky:
There is no consequence for not having sex, only for a bad result after sex. The number of orgasms needed depends on the girl, slutty trait adds one on top of the usual number last I checked. Combos help the end result, but they will not guarantee a good one, though you should have given her enough to get a good result by the time your combo reaches trance level 1. The sexual needs of the girls don't change, the text is really just flavor and what you want to pay attnetion to is the color, this applies to the different lines for anal that you mentioned as well. You can get away with the same things with or without Kplug. The reason the girl accepted was because trance level 3 turns off all denials from what I remember. It will still count as forced since she didn't approve it under normal circumstances, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as rape like Darkness sex will, though I do believe that had something to do with the end result being less than max. There's definitely a lot to both the game and the mods, it can take a bit of practice to get used to. Yes, as far as I'm aware, virgins cannot use the girls think option at least until penetration has been achieved.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
How do you properly remove the pregnancy mod? I believe in the base game it says she is pregnant for awhile, then she leaves for a few days then she comes back. However, there is currently a mod that makes her belly slowly swell up then she is gone for weeks, or that would be the case if the mod functioned correctly to begin with. I can't figure out how to uninstall it properly in order to revert the game back to the base pregnancy mechanics(I'd like to knock some chicks up but don't want her gone for 4 weeks afterwords).

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
How do you properly remove the pregnancy mod? I believe in the base game it says she is pregnant for awhile, then she leaves for a few days then she comes back. However, there is currently a mod that makes her belly slowly swell up then she is gone for weeks, or that would be the case if the mod functioned correctly to begin with. I can't figure out how to uninstall it properly in order to revert the game back to the base pregnancy mechanics(I'd like to knock some chicks up but don't want her gone for 4 weeks afterwords).
I'm pretty sure that's by taking out KK_Pregnancy.dll from the BepInEx folder.

Unless you can disable it in the F1 mod menu.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes