MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Okay, let me clarify, I didn't know I hadn't installed it since there is a seperate process for uninstalling Repack's uncensor mods and installing Kplug's uncensored mod. I just figured "well, I guess this is kinda okay" and didn't really look too hard. When I was reading the manual I finally noticed that in the tiny thumbnails there was actually two different models for the vagina and one looked like it was wide and wrapped around the penis. Then I said to myself "oh, I didn't do something correctly." Then after scouring through the manuals and instructions, I found my mistake, namely I didn't actually delete the model folder for KK_uncensored.
Oh hey thanks, i didn't realize this either. I just assumed it was a non moving part and I had to use my imagination on the animation. Did you just delete the KK uncensor folder in the mods folder and that fixed it?

Now it'll look even better when the animation aligns correctly (and also even worse when it doesn't lol)

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Oh hey thanks, i didn't realize this either. I just assumed it was a non moving part and I had to use my imagination on the animation. Did you just delete the KK uncensor folder in the mods folder and that fixed it?
IIRC you're looking to flat out delete
-KK_UncensoreBase.zipmod
-KK_UncensorSelector.dll

Then a folder I can't exactly remember the name and if you have 4.1 the manual( CompatibilityNotes.pdf) that came with Kplug tells you to delete the file with the wrong name(don't worry there is no file with the name they give you, so no need to worry about the wrong file), but it contains the parts listed by name and is somewhere in the mods folder. Delete that

Now it'll look even better when the animation aligns correctly (and also even worse when it doesn't lol)
I guess they felt that a physics engine was too hard, so they just programmed the skeletons to sort of be animated to look like they are interacting and clip through the models whenever users try to make a custom character. They should have used Unreal engine. It is free to developers unless they sell over 300,000 units then they take a small cut of the profits. A proper physics engine would have greatly improved the game. Not only would models not clip through each other, but you could also have natural flowing semen since Unreal 4 can model flowing liquid with collision detection. Though if you look closely, without mods the game really is quite barebones.

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I didn't find a .dll matching that name but there was a KKUS.dll which I think might be the same one. Have to see i fit works.

E: took some trial and error but I got it, kinda of a nice change.

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
how to run it?? i'm still new at this :'(
Run IntSetting.exe for your first time playing it, it should make sure everything is running correctly and that all of the mods are working together in tandem plus it sets the resolution so the buttons are placed on that, if you run it in a small resultion then expand the window, the buttons will remain where they are and be in the middle of the window rather than at the edge like they should be.

As for what we've been talking about, it is a mod called Kplug, it is like an expansion pass to the main game, it is possible to install only the specific uncensored mod which lacks options but makes up for it by making for more realistic looking sex rather than a penis clipping through a vagina, better looking. Unzip "KplugCore" then follow these instructions:
Copy kPlug uncensor in the game abdata folder ( pick it in kPlugMisc/kPlugUnc ) then, disable the KK_UncensorSelector.dll in the «Koikatu/BepInEx/» folder ( move it elsewhere, change the extension or delete it ) and get rid of the "Uncensors and body mods" directory and KK_UncensorSelector Base.zipmod in the mods folder ( same, move the files or delete them... )
So, you should delete three things:
-KK_UncensoreBase.zipmod
-KK_UncensorSelector.dll
-Folder called: "Sideloader Modpack - KK_UncensorSelector"

And copy these from KplugCore and place these into the folder they belong in:
-00.unity3d in apdata>studio
-oo_base.unity3d in apdata>chara

Obviously overwrite the current file, but don't delete them, make a copy of everything you're replacing. You'll need to remember where the files you're removing goes and for the two files you're replacing make a copy of them. If it doesn't work switch the files back with the originals. I'd only copy the two files you're backing up so that you know that you're putting the correct file in the correct location when the "do you want to replace" prompt comes up.

If you've done everything correctly the guy should have a silver penis in character creation(I'm not even joking), but it should look like a regular penis and a vagina that opens and closes in-game. He also modified the asshole to look like the colon is being sort of dragged out on the down stroke then pushed back in on the up stroke.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, i can, only the drag and drop option doesnt work, if i select the card and click load it works fine.
Odd, another question just so I make sure I have everything understood correctly, you don't want to know how many times I misinterpreted something due to too little detail. Can you drag and drop ANYTHING. I mean is it only this card or is it just not working at all. If it isn't working at all, I'm not sure what to do as it might be anything from a mod conflict, highly unlikely but possible, to an intermittent bug introduced in the latest version of the mod that gives that capability, a bug that doesn't consistently happen across all instances and sometimes even the same instance over multiple attempts.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, i can, only the drag and drop option doesnt work, if i select the card and click load it works fine.
Odd, another question just so I make sure I have everything understood correctly, you don't want to know how many times I misinterpreted something due to too little detail. Can you drag and drop ANYTHING. I mean is it only this card or is it just not working at all. If it isn't working at all, I'm not sure what to do as it might be anything from a mod conflict, highly unlikely but possible, to an intermittent bug introduced in the latest version of the mod that gives that capability, a bug that doesn't consistently happen across all instances and sometimes even the same instance over multiple attempts.
Maybe he is trying to grab photos and put them in the folders while in the character maker?

The folders are a mod, the game itself doesn't support putting stuff in folders and any attempt to load characters in folders without the mod or to pick up and drag a picture from the currently opened folder into a different one while in character creator, that won't work.

You'll have to use the out-of-game file browser if you want to arrange stuff using drag and drop, or copy and past like us civilized people use.

Last edited:

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Doesnt work with any card i drag, i tried with many of them, downloaded this version posted here (4), torrent version (4.1) and another version in a random website that speaks my language, and it doesnt work with any card and with any koikatsu i downloaded, even i tried with another version of drag and drop and nothing, thats why i was asking if that mod needed special permission from w10 or something like that...
Maybe he is trying to grab photos and put them in the folders while in the character maker?

The folders are a mod, the game itself doesn't support putting stuff in folders and any attempt to load characters in folders without the mod or to pick up and drag a picture from the currently opened folder into a different one while in character creator, that won't work.

You'll have to use the out-of-game file browser if you want to arrange stuff using drag and drop, or copy and past like us civilized people use.
Yeah make fun of me cause i cant do something that everyone can, i know perfectly how this mod works, even watched a video where its explained how to use it, and i tried with w10 explorer and with the koi-something app that its like a gallery.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: alex2011

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Doesnt work with any card i drag, i tried with many of them, downloaded this version posted here (4), torrent version (4.1) and another version in a random website that speaks my language, and it doesnt work with any card and with any koikatsu i downloaded, even i tried with another version of drag and drop and nothing, thats why i was asking if that mod needed special permission from w10 or something like that...
Maybe or not helpful, but RX4.1 (released on Apr 25) had a previous version of the drag and drop (new version was released May 3) plugin.

Update to 1.2 ->

Also I don't know if you knew, but a lot of people have been trolling and dropping fake cards on the kenbooru, OR people don't know how to correctly download them because they download the thumbnail instead of the full image. So there's that possbility too.

Last edited:

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Maybe or not helpful, but RX4.1 (released on Apr 25) had a previous version of the drag and drop (new version was released May 3) plugin.

Update to 1.2 ->

Also I don't know if you knew, but a lot of people have been trolling and dropping fake cards on the kenbooru, OR people don't know how to correctly download them because they download the thumbnail instead of the full image. So there's that possbility too.
Appreciate your words but all you said is already proved, used drag and drop 1.1 and 1.2, even tried the old drag and drop mod that is abandoned since 2018, still nothing.

And all cards are functional, i first try loading the card manually, in the character maker, then load another one randomly and finally tried to load the first one previously loaded with the drap and drop way, and nothing, it just stay quiet like i did nothing, not even a popped message.

I know it looks really weird cause it simply doesnt make sense but its a real problem for me.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

That's part of what I'm trying to determine. He may be trying a PNG with no data beyond the image data or it could be corrupt. The problem is it sounds like none of his cards are working with drag and drop, which tells me it might be a mod issue that doesn't consistently pop up, very hard to fix, but not impossible.

Yeah make fun of me cause i cant do something that everyone can, i know perfectly how this mod works, even watched a video where its explained how to use it, and i tried with w10 explorer and with the koi-something app that its like a gallery.
I was afraid of that, I'm not sure I can help since I don't have the drag and drop source and therefore can't bug hunt in case it is a mod bug. With it happening to every card, that does rule out the possibility of a PNG without the data unless, by some nightmare, you managed to not have data on any of them beyond the image data, but that's so unlikely it's hard to even consider it possible. With the fact that none of your cards working means that even default cards, the ones that came with the game, aren't working, this also rules out the possibility of corruption unless the entire thing got corrupted, which would mean not being able to play. Unfortunately, I've investigated all the possibilities I can think of and, since I can't test for a bug I neither have the source for or have encountered, I am stumped.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
That's part of what I'm trying to determine. He may be trying a PNG with no data beyond the image data or it could be corrupt. The problem is it sounds like none of his cards are working with drag and drop, which tells me it might be a mod issue that doesn't consistently pop up, very hard to fix, but not impossible.

I was afraid of that, I'm not sure I can help since I don't have the drag and drop source and therefore can't bug hunt in case it is a mod bug. With it happening to every card, that does rule out the possibility of a PNG without the data unless, by some nightmare, you managed to not have data on any of them beyond the image data, but that's so unlikely it's hard to even consider it possible. With the fact that none of your cards working means that even default cards, the ones that came with the game, aren't working, this also rules out the possibility of corruption unless the entire thing got corrupted, which would mean not being able to play. Unfortunately, I've investigated all the possibilities I can think of and, since I can't test for a bug I neither have the source for or have encountered, I am stumped.
Thank you for your time but it simply looks like the mod isnt even installed, but it is cause i can see it in the mod options inside the game.
Or maybe the game cant read these cards cause the folder where they are? But they are in the default folder of the game, doesn't make sense either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Appreciate your words but all you said is already proved, used drag and drop 1.1 and 1.2, even tried the old drag and drop mod that is abandoned since 2018, still nothing.

And all cards are functional, i first try loading the card manually, in the character maker, then load another one randomly and finally tried to load the first one previously loaded with the drap and drop way, and nothing, it just stay quiet like i did nothing, not even a popped message.

I know it looks really weird cause it simply doesnt make sense but its a real problem for me.
See the proprity of the card-> details. If are same from this screenshot, that mean the problem can be something else, if are not the same the problem are the card...
1.jpg

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes