ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I think there is something wrong with the lighting in my game, I've never seen characters with glowing red nipples before, but now every girl has a set. Oh well, guess we're going back to reality, ugly maroon nipples for everyone.
red nipples.jpg

Last edited:

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Also I'm unaware if there's any newer version of Koikatsu repack. I only downloaded the RX4 on page 1. Is there any newer version and if so can I have the link to it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where can i check about new kplug
last time i ypdate was 3 months ago
It depends, if you are a patron, you can check his Patreon. If not, you'll have to wait until someone talks about it here, which does happen practically ever version. It seems that it won't get an update here without a new public version.

I think there is something wrong with the lighting in my game, I've never seen characters with glowing red nipples before, but now every girl has a set. Oh well, guess we're going back to reality, ugly maroon nipples for everyone.
View attachment 676910
It can happen depending on nipple settings in the character data, lighting looks fine to me.

View attachment 677092 Can someone explain to me what each of the mods do? in shorthand if possible.
There is a README file for most of them. I don't know all of them, only the ones I use. Boop adds collision between the mouse and the girl's boobs in the maker, not sure about in game as I have only tried it in the maker. Floor Collider adds more collision for things like hair that touches the floor. Experience Logic makes it so the girl needs less sex experience to go into the experienced state, only one hole if I remember correctly. Force High Poly forces the game to render the girls in their high poly/in conversation or sex state so that every little detail is shown. Watch out for that as it does take a significant toll on performance. Night Darkener makes nights darker, though it is only really useful in night time scenes like date sex in the park or with mods that allow night time play like Kplug. Studio All Girls Plugin forces all girls in the studio even if the character was made as a boy. Toes Control adds a bit more detail to feet, specifically bottoms, though I have never gotten it to work even as the only installed optional mod. Koikatsu Gameplay Mod adds a number of features including the ability to force penetration and gradual decay of stats like the H bar that indicates her desire for sex. I stopped using it after I discovered that decay feature. There may be a few I use that I just don't remember what they do off the top of my head.

Also I'm unaware if there's any newer version of Koikatsu repack. I only downloaded the RX4 on page 1. Is there any newer version and if so can I have the link to it?
There is, RX4.1.

how do I apply the Repack? this is the first time I've seen such a thing before.
Just extract with WinRAR or 7zip, then play. There's no need to apply anything, though there are optional mods that you will have to apply yourself if you want them.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you for your time but it simply looks like the mod isnt even installed, but it is cause i can see it in the mod options inside the game.
Or maybe the game cant read these cards cause the folder where they are? But they are in the default folder of the game, doesn't make sense either.
I have an idea. Drag a card, then open output.log and see if anything of use pops up.

View attachment 677092 Can someone explain to me what each of the mods do? in shorthand if possible.
There is a README file for most of them. I don't know all of them, only the ones I use.
Boop adds collision between the mouse and the girl's boobs in the maker, not sure about in game as I have only tried it in the maker.
Floor Collider adds more collision for things like hair that touches the floor. Experience Logic makes it so the girl needs less sex experience to go into the experienced state, only one hole if I remember correctly.
Force High Poly forces the game to render the girls in their high poly/in conversation or sex state so that every little detail is shown. Watch out for that as it does take a significant toll on performance.
Night Darkener makes nights darker, though it is only really useful in night time scenes like date sex in the park or with mods that allow night time play like Kplug.
Studio All Girls Plugin forces all girls in the studio even if the character was made as a boy.
Toes Control adds a bit more detail to feet, specifically bottoms, though I have never gotten it to work even as the only installed optional mod.
Koikatsu Gameplay Mod adds a number of features including the ability to force penetration and gradual decay of stats like the H bar that indicates her desire for sex. I stopped using it after I discovered that decay feature. There may be a few I use that I just don't remember what they do off the top of my head.
FashionSense, i don't remember exactly what it did but if memory serves me right, it makes it so all cards share the same uniform in the story mode. Correction, it makes character outfits change randomly from a pool of outfits when entering certain areas.
AnimationOverdrive makes it so that in studio, you can use an animation speed value higher than 3 by typing it manually then hitting enter.
Archetypes makes it so that you can save parts of your favorite cards that you can then randomize with said pieces to create a new one.
Colliders is the updated version of Floor Colliders that adds more colliders that interact with the body.
Keelhauled plugin is kplug, the one story mode mod that expands the game greatly. Nevermind, it's a plugin pack.
Stilleto makes it so that high heels actually raise the character when worn.
Lastly, i think BodyShaders is just... Shaders. Tbh, first i hear of it.

Last edited:

animal idiot

Jul 6, 2018
Something weird happening is that during sex, although I've set action to automatic, as in I don't have to click and just scroll wheel to change the speed, the speed is automatically going up and down without my control. Is there a way to turn this off?

Boxxcarcadavers

Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys, I just tried booting up the game after a few months and it doesn't seem to work anymore. Is there a fix for this? Whenever I boot it up it just freezes up and never loads. It loaded fine when I first downloaded the game from here a while back.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hey guys, I just tried booting up the game after a few months and it doesn't seem to work anymore. Is there a fix for this? Whenever I boot it up it just freezes up and never loads. It loaded fine when I first downloaded the game from here a while back.
Care to open output.log in the same folder? It might give you a clue.

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
FairBear discontinued Fashion Sense (old Bepin4 plugin that's quite buggy) FYI, I saw it mentioned here so I wanted to clarify.

"Wardrobe" is the new incarnation of it:

Reactions: namprofli3
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes