namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
In the Koikatu game folder? I'm not seeing output.log
Yep, same folder as the exe.

But if there's none, go to the launcher and click on "Developer mode", next time you start the game it'll show a console alongside it which is the aforementioned output.log. Hopefully it actually logs it, tho, since if there's none the option is probably off but nothing that can't be switched on through config.ini.
If that doesn't work, i'd try renaming the folders "BepInEx", "mods" and "UserData" by adding one letter and then see at what point it works.
Else, reinstall or upgrade specs.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Has anyone got the new patron-only kplug version yet?

Could someone perhaps upload it to mega/rghost?
Are you really so cheap that $5 a month is beyond your price range?

If you must have something, then version 2.2 has been released to the public and is on the patreon page if you scroll down the posts a bit there is a link to it.

Really? I thought this forum was relatively open-minded towards piracy.

Oh well, guess ill have to look elsewhere
It really depends on who we are pirating. A large company churning out low quality products then charging much higher than they are worth? Yeah

A guy in his basement working hard to turn those games into something worth playing? No

Last edited:

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I have a question. Does this game have a story? If it does, then anyone have a walkthrough?
It technically has a setting and background, a.k.a. why you're there, but essentially it's a character creation tool with a tacked on sex game. I mean even the background is leaning towards that way, basically you're joining an all girls school to teach the girls about men. If Shomin Sample was R18.

The core gameplay loop is you answer questions about each girl's likes and dislikes until her likability meter gets high enough for sex, then you have sex with her until she ceases to amuse then move onto the next person. If you weren't sadistic before this game will turn you into one as you try to figure out new and creative ways to torment the AI.

Here are three hot tips:

1. Turn on H experience to about x3, it takes way too long to max a girl's stats and until you do that a lot of features are gated off, so doing it as quickly as possible become important, and pretty soon sex becomes grinding.

2. Reduce the number of girls. Yeah it's cool that you can have up to 38(99 with mods) but talking with all of them becomes a chore and you end up ignoring most of them. Pick just your favorites and keep it small.

3. In options menu there is are three options to lower the probability of the AI(girls) approaching you, girls asking for sex, and girls trying to seduce you. Set all of these to zero or it will be a headache as there are nothing but negative results from each of those.

Last edited:

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017
It technically has a setting and background, a.k.a. why you're there, but essentially it's a character creation tool with a tacked on sex game. I mean even the background is leaning towards that way, basically you're joining an all girls school to teach the girls about men.

The core gameplay loop is you answer questions about each girl's likes and dislikes until her likability meter gets high enough for sex, then you have sex with her until she ceases to amuse then move onto the next person. If you weren't sadistic before this game will turn you into one as you try to figure out new and creative ways to torment the AI.
Tks. By the way, do you know how to get a three some? I see girls having lesbian sex, I watched them climax many times and yet there is no button appear for me to join them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a question. Does this game have a story? If it does, then anyone have a walkthrough?
It technically has a setting and background, a.k.a. why you're there, but essentially it's a character creation tool with a tacked on sex game. I mean even the background is leaning towards that way, basically you're joining an all girls school to teach the girls about men. If Shomin Sample was R18.

It does, though the story is short and doesn't do very much for the game. It could have just as easily been left out and it would have zero impact. You activate story events through either having certain stat levels, including the number of girls in the club, or finding the gold star icons. You can find them easier through the class list as any available event will be listed at the top in gold with a picture of the girl the event is for. There can only be one available at any time.

Tks. By the way, do you know how to get a three some? I see girls having lesbian sex, I watched them climax many times and yet there is no button appear for me to join them.
Threesomes are done one of two ways, either find two girls in lesbian or start an H scene with one girl yourself while there is another in the room. There will be an icon in pink or blue depending on which way you started it. This will start the threesome. There is a third that is modded in with the Kplug mod as well. Kplug has the option of allowing girls that are in the room to automatically join or girls in general to be invited through an invitation menu. This menu can also invite girls that are not added to the class when you are in your room, it is a Saturday, or it is the final period before going home as well as other guys. However, they must be switched out with the Kplug swap features to interact with you or any girl you start with. The invitation menu is not available in threesomes.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
It does, though the story is short and doesn't do very much for the game. It could have just as easily been left out and it would have zero impact. You activate story events through either having certain stat levels, including the number of girls in the club, or finding the gold star icons. You can find them easier through the class list as any available event will be listed at the top in gold with a picture of the girl the event is for. There can only be one available at any time.
Seeing as how it is unrelated to the core gameplay loop, those are more side stories rather than the focus of what drives gameplay. In any other games they are the stories you might find in log books or audio logs as you're progressing through the game. Only a minor relation to but mmostly unimportant to the central game. "Flavor text" would be the best description.

Threesomes are done one of two ways, either find two girls in lesbian or start an H scene with one girl yourself while there is another in the room. There will be an icon in pink or blue depending on which way you started it. This will start the threesome. There is a third that is modded in with the Kplug mod as well. Kplug has the option of allowing girls that are in the room to automatically join or girls in general to be invited through an invitation menu. This menu can also invite girls that are not added to the class when you are in your room, it is a Saturday, or it is the final period before going home as well as other guys. However, they must be switched out with the Kplug swap features to interact with you or any girl you start with. The invitation menu is not available in threesomes.
It should be noted that if you want to try a threesome with the stock game BOTH girls must be "experienced" or have all of their stats maxed out, otherwise they always will run away if you're detected and it won't give you the icon if you peak on them.

Many of the features are walled off behind maxing out the girls sexual stats, so it becomes a process of getting to that point as quickly as possible, turning sex into grinding "okay, I played with her boobs 8 times, now to play with her nipples for 8 times... etc" It's why you want to set the H-experience boost on, it opens up their sexual proclivities without the grinding.

Last edited:

IGaming

Sep 21, 2017

Tks. I have just noticed that there is a conditions for the button to appear.
Last question: Do you have any game card like this one but cat instead of dog? I can't find one. Wolfychu.png

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Keep in mind, for all I'm hating on the game I do like it and have put far more time into it than I'm willing to admit. It is a true sandbox, you are never railroaded or given objectives. If you're into a that kind of gameplay then this is probably your bag, it's like if Teaching Feeling was a full 3D sandbox in which you can design your heroine and your hero then have fun. There aren't any real in-game rewards because there aren't any real in-game quests. Kplug doesn't give it a story or complicate gameplay, it simply gives you more stuff to do. You can even be a complete asshole now as the AI responds to your tormenting.

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
A workaround is to push [O] (or other keys, see pic) on the keyboard during the H scene, and the 3 XYZ arrows will appear at the partner's feet. Then you can move them around to link the two people into a more agreeable looking H pose that makes sense for tall/short aka > 100 or < 0 on the height slider value. It's useful when you use the male height slider override plugin.

View attachment 670281

The male is basically "attached" to her and they get a "ragdoll" move style when moving them with the arrows. Weird stuff happens though like his dick might double in size with some positions. Anyway when you try for yourself you will see what i mean.

So yea, to answer the question is yes there is sort of a plugin for it. :)

Thanks a bunch. this is EXACTLY the kind of thing i was looking for.

Reactions: Serance

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Speaking of weird movement, I wish there was a way to have a character be really short while running around and doing things but a mod that scales the character up to a larger size so the characters aren't clipping into one another.

SladeMage

Oct 27, 2019
I downloaded the five files from NOPY and extracted them. It just gave me one giant file called ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z with a file type of "file". It's over 16 gigs but I can't do anything with it. Is the NOPY download just bad or did I miss a step somehow?

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
I downloaded the five files from NOPY and extracted them. It just gave me one giant file called ScrewThisNoise_Koikatsu_BetterRepack_RX4_SPLIT7z with a file type of "file". It's over 16 gigs but I can't do anything with it. Is the NOPY download just bad or did I miss a step somehow?
Download the torrent, you can avoid so much headache.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Seeing as how it is unrelated to the core gameplay loop, those are more side stories rather than the focus of what drives gameplay. In any other games they are the stories you might find in log books or audio logs as you're progressing through the game. Only a minor relation to but mmostly unimportant to the central game. "Flavor text" would be the best description.

It should be noted that if you want to try a threesome with the stock game BOTH girls must be "experienced" or have all of their stats maxed out, otherwise they always will run away if you're detected and it won't give you the icon if you peak on them.

Many of the features are walled off behind maxing out the girls sexual stats, so it becomes a process of getting to that point as quickly as possible, turning sex into grinding "okay, I played with her boobs 8 times, now to play with her nipples for 8 times... etc" It's why you want to set the H-experience boost on, it opens up their sexual proclivities without the grinding.
That's why I said removing them would have zero impact, though I was wrong in that as the story events are directly linked to club progression, which is in turn directly linked to some positions and toys being unlocked. Thanks for the added info on threesomes, I completely forgot to put that. Entirely my fault if anyone tried it with virgins after reading my comment. It should also be noted for Kplug users that this is not the case, even virgins will join, though they will refuse certain things. For example, virgins will not fully strip using the Kplug function to make them do so. That's a good way to tell if you're dealing with a virgin automatically joining.

Tks. I have just noticed that there is a conditions for the button to appear.
Last question: Do you have any game card like this one but cat instead of dog? I can't find one. View attachment 678540
I don't mess with animalistic girls, not against them, I'm just not good enough with the maker to get them right. So no, I don't, sorry. Yeah, it was my fault for not stating that there are conditions in my previous comment.

Keep in mind, for all I'm hating on the game I do like it and have put far more time into it than I'm willing to admit. It is a true sandbox, you are never railroaded or given objectives. If you're into a that kind of gameplay then this is probably your bag, it's like if Teaching Feeling was a full 3D sandbox in which you can design your heroine and your hero then have fun. There aren't any real in-game rewards because there aren't any real in-game quests. Kplug doesn't give it a story or complicate gameplay, it simply gives you more stuff to do. You can even be a complete asshole now as the AI responds to your tormenting.
No objectives unless you're going for the story events, in which case there are some events that require certain stats such as a certain number of girls in your club. Also, no rewards unless you count earning positions.

The file is missing the dot before the file type, it's a 7z file. I do agree, however, that the torrent is a better way to download as it does not have this issue.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes