kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I got the game to run fine, in both regular and VR. It looks great in VR, but I'm a little confused on some things. Is the VR mode just a scene player/pose selector without any of the school gameplay stuff? And if so, how do I unlock more H-positions? I can only do missionary regardless of which girl I select.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi,
i have just downloaded the rx8 better repack version, unpacked it with win.rar (first the splitted parts then the created new packed file), moved the file to a new, shorter, location, ran the "[BR] Koikatu Registry Fixer", started "init.setting" changed the language to english and nothing happened. It's said "The language you've choosen does not have any translations in your installation. Translation will be done by google translate". But if i the game remains in japanese. So... do i have to restart the whole unpack produce, did i missed some files? Please help me. :)
It sounds like something went wrong, just unpack and start the game. The rest of what you did might be what caused issues. Also, RX8 is EXTREMELY buggy and it is recommended by several players to NOT use that version and instead wait for the next.

Reactions: Mateko

gimme

Aug 6, 2016
Torrent page mentions commissioned translation for specific personalities. Is there a list on which ones have been done?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Torrent page mentions commissioned translation for specific personalities. Is there a list on which ones have been done?
I'm not sure of all of them, but Sadistic was one of them. That refers to the DLC personalities specifically as all others are covered in the Party translation, so there are something like 8-10 personalities still using the auto translator full time while the others only use it for After School DLC and Darkness DLC content.

Mateko

Nov 5, 2020
It sounds like something went wrong, just unpack and start the game. The rest of what you did might be what caused issues. Also, RX8 is EXTREMELY buggy and it is recommended by several players to NOT use that version and instead wait for the next.
i deleted the file and unpacked it again. This time with winzip. Its working now. Thank you. :)

Reactions: alex2011

ZeroBout

May 27, 2019
so had to delete RX8 and made a backup of my cards and saves and redownloaded RX7 and make sure the Darkness mod was not included in the update to RX8 and now things seems to be working on my end now

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
so had to delete RX8 and made a backup of my cards and saves and redownloaded RX7 and make sure the Darkness mod was not included in the update to RX8 and now things seems to be working on my end now
Darkness mod ? I hope you are not referring to the official DLC released in three parts on three different dates called darkness.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ALL DLC are included already, if it isn't working in RX8, it is a bug.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Question that might seem stupid to people , but how do I interact with the faculty members ? Like the Nurse or the teachers ? Whenever I try to talk to them they say random stuff and then the interaction ends ... help please

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question that might seem stupid to people , but how do I interact with the faculty members ? Like the Nurse or the teachers ? Whenever I try to talk to them they say random stuff and then the interaction ends ... help please
You haven't fulfilled a requirement they are asking of you like having certain minimum player stats or a minimum number of club members.

Dec 10, 2019
You haven't fulfilled a requirement they are asking of you like having certain minimum player stats or a minimum number of club members.
There's some randomness to it too. Even if you do meet the requirements, you might have to click through a couple of random things before getting an actual scene.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There's some randomness to it too. Even if you do meet the requirements, you might have to click through a couple of random things before getting an actual scene.
Somewhat correct, the second stat for teachers, the percentage, is how much of a chance you have to trigger anything interactive. It isn't entirely random as somehow getting up to 100% means they WILL interact in a way other than telling you something and just ending the interaction, interactive dialogue usually triggers before this and triggering resets the percentage to 0%. With the right option chosen, this interactive dialogue leads to an H scene.

alestorm

Jul 20, 2017
Why is the first changelog note censored for rx8??? It doesnt even come close to breaking site rules LOL

madbasic

Sep 15, 2016
sorry for my ignorance, but I have found this scene card, and many other, with this lines on .what does it mean? second question, I have found a lot of creator of sd that say their card have copyright on it, or something like that like .now not english or japanese are my native language, so I cant understand properly what they say. My question is I can make Screenshot of theirs SDcard, modified with my character of course,without problems?The translation of google is confusing, Of course I dont have a profit purpose, but I have a page where I post my Original Character,and using their SD can be a good extra , and mention the original author of course

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
One doubt, is there any game available to download that is similar to this one, with the hability to design your own sex scenes but that contains realistic (as non manga based) characters?

Thanks a lot!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes