Flexington

Jul 5, 2017
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.
why cant i go past caress with any of the characters? i get there bar to full, but they never orgasm and i end up stuck in the caress sceen with no way out besides exiting the game and losing all my progress.

The only time its gone past then is when i peep on someone in the toilets, but any other caress sceen doesnt orgasm
Hey did you ever find a solution to this, I'm having the same problem and read through this and several other forums with no solution so far. If there's no obvious solution I may just do another clean install but just wanted to check first. Thanks!

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Hey did you ever find a solution to this, I'm having the same problem and read through this and several other forums with no solution so far. If there's no obvious solution I may just do another clean install but just wanted to check first. Thanks!
Can be a mod problem, the problem is what mod.

tejen

Sep 2, 2018
Work to me the rar... try use winrar, if don't work use the torrent...
I did use Winrar sadly, tried 7zip as well and got less errors but there were still errors. Whats in the unzipped folder anyway. All i get is an abdata folder which probably has things missing in it no doubt. Now get an error with some file from /sound within the folder. I'll just download the torrent one, problem is probably on my side somewhere. thanks tho

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes