sam1234567

May 5, 2018
how do you play this i downloaded it but i cant seem to open it its just has a blank piece of paper as an icon

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
4.6 is the patreon only one, 4.1 is free right now. Be warned that the drive link is down right now due to reaching the download limit. Use this one instead, this is my personal copy of the Flashbangz 4.1 with no passwords or anything like that. There is a save that doesn't come with this repack included since I didn't bother removing it.
is there anything wrong with it? i see people do complain about problems or its fine and playable?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there anything wrong with it? i see people do complain about problems or its fine and playable?
It should be fine, I zipped it in a .rar archive and uploaded it to my MEGA. For anyone having trouble when you first download it, get an extractor like winRAR and extract the archive, it should be playable once fully extracted. There is no decryption key as it is included in the link already, the archive is not password protected, just right click and extract. Be warned that the problem I posted about here dealing with the launcher does still apply. The English launcher cannot find the game .exe for some reason, so use the game .exe itself to launch the game, Koikatu.exe.

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
It should be fine, I zipped it in a .rar archive and uploaded it to my MEGA. For anyone having trouble when you first download it, get an extractor like winRAR and extract the archive, it should be playable once fully extracted. There is no decryption key as it is included in the link already, the archive is not password protected, just right click and extract. Be warned that the problem I posted about here dealing with the launcher does still apply. The English launcher cannot find the game .exe for some reason, so use the game .exe itself to launch the game, Koikatu.exe.
Sorry i dont mean your repack i just mean the repack game itself, does the game it self have problems? other than the .exe?

Darkhorse17

Oct 16, 2018
I just downloaded and opened the "unzip and play" version (4.1) that FlashBangZ has on his site, and it's working fine. If you download that version you don't have to install anything, you just unzip it and open it, and click on the Koikatu executable.

It's great, but I'm wondering if anyone can point me towards a way to edit the god-awful unsexy Engrish that the girls are subtitled in during the H scenes. I looked and looked and I couldn't find the text files for the girls' dialogue. Where is it?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry i dont mean your repack i just mean the repack game itself, does the game it self have problems? other than the .exe?
Other than the launcher not working, there should be no problems. Its the one I'm currently using until Illusion releases the next DLC.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just downloaded and opened the "unzip and play" version (4.1) that FlashBangZ has on his site, and it's working fine. If you download that version you don't have to install anything, you just unzip it and open it, and click on the Koikatu executable.

It's great, but I'm wondering if anyone can point me towards a way to edit the god-awful unsexy Engrish that the girls are subtitled in during the H scenes. I looked and looked and I couldn't find the text files for the girls' dialogue. Where is it?
That's the one I uploaded just a few posts back, it really is a good one. The subs are machine translated in real time by Google's translation software, so this is what we should have expected honestly. It does fine translating from English, but translating to it is a completely different story. Unfortunately, it did such a bad job that it made the text even worse than what it would have been in Japanese. The only way to edit the H subs is to edit the files that hold the text for them by hand. I'm not even sure which file handles that and I hesitate to even try given I can't even tell what half the lines are trying to say. I normally can on a typical machine translation or a bad human translation, but this is worse than both.

Reactions: Serance

Lollipoppy

Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys !

I've got a problem during the H-scene : i can't make the girl cum. I'm stuck into "Caress mode" and when her bar is full, nothing happen. I tried to put the "coming" button from options but it doesn't change. May someone know how to fix that ?

Producente

Jun 29, 2017
Hey guys !

I've got a problem during the H-scene : i can't make the girl cum. I'm stuck into "Caress mode" and when her bar is full, nothing happen. I tried to put the "coming" button from options but it doesn't change. May someone know how to fix that ?
I had the same problem, it was one of the mods that was causing this problem, the one that add new position. Look if you have that kind of mod installed and try without it.

Reactions: Serance

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
What a pity. I was going to create some stories in the studio, but everything is in school, even the character's house only has the bedroom.
can you create a map with item, can you even add textute with out modding... if you are a modder can you import a map if you know very well sb3ugs.

Reactions: thelol255

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikplugin 1.4.3 now is possible to see lesbian action in you harem. Have some bug so i will waiting a little bit.

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
What a pity. I was going to create some stories in the studio, but everything is in school, even the character's house only has the bedroom.
There are many prebuilt scenes on (need Japan VPN to access) and you can save your time on building things and use creations of others for your scenes. I was looking for more house rooms, and found some.

Reactions: thelol255

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
4.6 is the patreon only one, 4.1 is free right now. Be warned that the drive link is down right now due to reaching the download limit. Use this one instead, this is my personal copy of the Flashbangz 4.1 with no passwords or anything like that. There is a save that doesn't come with this repack included since I didn't bother removing it.
Looks like that idiot claimed my MEGA link as copyright infringing, two can play at that game. I intend to contact Illusion and Patreon about his profiting off of their product. EDIT: Fair warning to all here who use the Flashbangz repack for either Honey Select or Koikatu, I just sent DMCA claims to Patreon and Illusion for Koikatu and to Fakku and the previous two for Honey Select as Fakku is localizing Honey Select for the west. Get his latest repack while you can, there's no telling if and when it ceases to exist. I also intend to switch repacks back to Makoto's when the new DLC hits if he gets it. I may get games for free that actually aren't free, but I will NOT be copyright struck by a hypocrite and just take it.

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
koikplugin 1.4.3 now is possible to see lesbian action in you harem. Have some bug so i will waiting a little bit.
Been trying to do this with the latest koik plug-in but just can't. What are the requirements for the girls to do lesbian actions ? Already turned on every girls trait to "Likes Girls"

MisterK7

Feb 13, 2018
Been trying to do this with the latest koik plug-in but just can't. What are the requirements for the girls to do lesbian actions ? Already turned on every girls trait to "Likes Girls"
Basically if 2 girls are in the same room and both like girls there is a chance they start making out (can't remember if the two being horny as any effect), then if you try to interact with while they're at it you will trigger the scene (you won't have any controll over it and it has no effect whatsoever so if you just want to see girl on girl action just do it in the free-H mode)

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
Basically if 2 girls are in the same room and both like girls there is a chance they start making out (can't remember if the two being horny as any effect), then if you try to interact with while they're at it you will trigger the scene (you won't have any controll over it and it has no effect whatsoever so if you just want to see girl on girl action just do it in the free-H mode)
I guess I wasn't clear about my comment. I'm talking about the new update of koikplugin on the screen shots by MakotoYuki. With koikplugin, girls nearby can watch you have sex. With the new update, they can also start doing lesbian actions as you have sex with one of the girls.

EDIT:
Nevermind I guess he still hasn't uploaded the latest update at HF yet. The ones from the screenshot must have been from his patreon

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
If remember right my have 1.41 and don't have that options. That options it is only from 1.43 over.
Last version is 1.44 can you touch other girl in h scene and can you move the girl where you like.

I guess I wasn't clear about my comment. I'm talking about the new update of koikplugin on the screen shots by MakotoYuki. With koikplugin, girls nearby can watch you have sex. With the new update, they can also start doing lesbian actions as you have sex with one of the girls.

EDIT:
Nevermind I guess he still hasn't uploaded the latest update at HF yet. The ones from the screenshot must have been from his patreon
Yep i use the patreon version...

Reactions: Karni
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes