Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
At koik plug-in, is there a way to make invited girls during sex to stop looking at the camera ? I already have the "partner looks at camera / partner head faces camera" disabled at the options

Leixein

May 21, 2018
how to exit h-scene??? can anyone help me please? im stuck during h-scene and cant exit it.... the only way to exit i find is to quit the game but i would lose all my progress

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
how to exit h-scene??? can anyone help me please? im stuck during h-scene and cant exit it.... the only way to exit i find is to quit the game but i would lose all my progress
If this is first H-scene, you can not exit it normally until you penetrate girl into vagina (by developers ' idea). However, you can exit if you install (drop it in BepInEx folder), then you can press F12 and hit "Quit H-scene" button any time during H-scene.

Reactions: MakotoYuki90

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
For those having trouble to unpack it: Download all parts, the 1st one should be readable by winrar, just unpack it and then change the unpacked file extension to .rar
I've got another problem tho. Should I use some other unpacker than winrar? Since it doesn't unpack everything, some files are just missing and winrar doesn't even bother to announce it anyhow during unpacking...

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
:noexpression: i don't know why create so complex thing for simple base thing.
Just need download all the part. For example there 3 part you need download 4 part to export the game.
If is RAR use WinRAR is is 7zip use 7zip, is is zip use winzip. Or can you use One archive for all, for example 7zip can open WinRAR

Leixein

May 21, 2018
If this is first H-scene, you can not exit it normally until you penetrate girl into vagina (by developers ' idea). However, you can exit if you install (drop it in BepInEx folder), then you can press F12 and hit "Quit H-scene" button any time during H-scene.
thx for the reply, so my game need like 3-5 minute for it to save for some unknown reason and cant create new character cause i will crash if i click anything during that 3-5 minutes am i doing something wrong? i extracted the 1st part but cant extract the 2nd and 3rd part for some reason i cant open it with ISO and are there any good mods u guys can share for it other than the uncensored mod? like more better graphics etc? will appreciate it thx

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
thx for the reply, so my game need like 3-5 minute for it to save for some unknown reason and cant create new character cause i will crash if i click anything during that 3-5 minutes am i doing something wrong? i extracted the 1st part but cant extract the 2nd and 3rd part for some reason i cant open it with ISO and are there any good mods u guys can share for it other than the uncensored mod? like more better graphics etc? will appreciate it thx
You need all archive part for export the game, just open the the part 1 archive. I think the problem are the game installed wrong, some mod create that problem or it is your pc.

Leixein

May 21, 2018
You need all archive part for export the game, just open the the part 1 archive. I think the problem are the game installed wrong, some mod create that problem or it is your pc.
hmm i dont think the game installed wrong and not my pc but i guess im gonna try re-install later on thx

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
IMPORTANT
READ THE USERGUIDE.PDF TO KNOW HOW USE THE PLUGIN, DON'T CRY ON ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE. IF YOU READ USERGUIDE.PDF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE.
Koikatu Harem 1.1 (just some fix and update thing)
Game version: 4.0
DLC: 0831v2_all
Chara studio
BepInEx: 4.1
BepInEx plugin: r6 beta 2
HardMod
Sideloader 02/10/2018
SaveData: Three save data ( for koikplugin use the second data)
Koikplugin 1.4.1 (patreon version)
Hsub (If you play the with koikplugin can you remove this plugin from BepInEx)
Ui translation: v4
Cheat 1.7 by MarC0
Uncensored (standar alone)
Patchwork ( not always work and the most of the mod don't work)
Minunity3d: v3
Scene: 2038
Chara F: 490
Chara M: 63
KKPE
MoreAccessory
KK_GUIDMigration
And more
-------Download--------
Mega:
Torrent: Attached files
-------How install-----
Open the RAR archive, select the folder koikatu_harem to any part of your pc, boot the game from koikatu.exe.
--------How remove koikplugin---------
Remove koikplugin.dll in BepInEx/IPA folder
Remove the Plugins folder in main game folder
--------How unistall the game---------
Just delete the folder game
-------Chara studio isn't very stable--------
I think the problem is had too many scene and too many chara card to load, remove all the scene and all chara card leave only the official characters in your game.
-------Mod is outdate-----
I can't help about that.

May 22, 2018
I'm having trouble in H-Scene. I read, that the girl has to cum when entering a H-scene with her for the first time. But It seems, that cumming does not work. I have all the actions and it works, the gauge fills, but when it's full nothing happens.

Has anyone encountered this error? same in free-h, altought cumming together works fine. Thanks for your help!

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I'm having trouble in H-Scene. I read, that the girl has to cum when entering a H-scene with her for the first time. But It seems, that cumming does not work. I have all the actions and it works, the gauge fills, but when it's full nothing happens.

Has anyone encountered this error? same in free-h, altought cumming together works fine. Thanks for your help!
Maybe you disable the cum in options

May 22, 2018
I think the problem is, that I only have the first part extracted (didn't notice when installing). But yeah, can't figure out how to extract part 2&3. renamed the files and tried with 7zip and winrar but the file seems to be not in a supported format.

how did you guys extract it?

EDIT: I extracted it again (it's 16.8GB, should it be more?), did a Free-H scene and was able to make the girl cum. Started again in story mode to the point where I had avirgin girl again. Same problem occured again.. Additinally, the Ctrl+del menu doesn't work, the plugins should already be installed richt? maybe if I reinstall them?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I think the problem is, that I only have the first part extracted (didn't notice when installing). But yeah, can't figure out how to extract part 2&3. renamed the files and tried with 7zip and winrar but the file seems to be not in a supported format.

how did you guys extract it?
:pokerFace:
You need download all the part, after you download export the game from part 1 that it.
The game was split in 3 part so you need download 3 part to get the game. :pokerFace:

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes