leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Update finaly a 3P.

I think we had few 3p animation like in honey select party, so don't hope so much about quantity of the 3P.
How do I download 3p animations? and there are more 2p positions?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Ok so I have a new problem I have a windows 10 and I wanted to see if it was the file I made and updates that was making the game load so slow turns out I was wrong because I made a new koitaku folder I have applocale and when I play the game it lags big time what do I do

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Ok so I have a new problem I have a windows 10 and I wanted to see if it was the file I made and updates that was making the game load so slow turns out I was wrong because I made a new koitaku folder I have applocale and when I play the game it lags big time what do I do
You don't need applocale for w10.... If you use a repack don't need any local. The lag it's normal for KK, you can only update your pc with more RAM to make more STABLE the game and a metter GPU.

Jun 1, 2017
OK, can I get a little help here, so I'm trying to get Koikplugins to work.

I have the game updated to the latest version, the HF patch installed with all the sideloader mods that came with it, I'm also using Patchwork. I've heard that you need Patchwork for it to work with the other mods but I'm not sure how to make that happen.

Koikatsu-2018-10-04-23-05-39.png
This is what I see whenever I try loading or creating a new save. It doesn't got past that. Any help, other than download the repack?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
OK, can I get a little help here, so I'm trying to get Koikplugins to work.

I have the game updated to the latest version, the HF patch installed with all the sideloader mods that came with it, I'm also using Patchwork. I've heard that you need Patchwork for it to work with the other mods but I'm not sure how to make that happen.

View attachment 158412
This is what I see whenever I try loading or creating a new save. It doesn't got past that. Any help, other than download the repack?
Boot the game with out patchwork. Are you have bipinex 4.1 ? are you have at last bipinx plugin r5 ?
You can play the game with out patchwork. I don't know where you heard that.

Reactions: DeathByBiscuit
Jun 1, 2017
Boot the game with out patchwork. Are you have bipinex 4.1 ? are you have at last bipinx plugin r5 ?
You can play the game with out patchwork. I don't know where you heard that.
I was able to solve it, I forgot to remove atari from the mods, there's a conflict with that mod.

Still I can't seem to use any of h functions on the main game, it works on free h but not when I initiate it on the school.

Imma try to update bepinex and the plugins, because I honestly don't remember which version I'm currently on.

EDIT.: Up to date on all bepinex but didn't fix the new problem, maybe without patchwork it would work but honestly without it the game is unbearably laggy, so if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
May I ask how to deal with the 001-003 files?
I have the same question my computer doesn't recognize what app is this to open.. I am still downloading Part 3 so I can't experiment yet.. I probably need to open it with winrar or winzip, i tried opening with winrar of part 1 and it says corrupted probably because it needs to be all parts are together in order to extract. if it still doesn't solve I probably rename the file extension from 001-003 to .rar or .zip

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I was able to solve it, I forgot to remove atari from the mods, there's a conflict with that mod.

Still I can't seem to use any of h functions on the main game, it works on free h but not when I initiate it on the school.

Imma try to update bepinex and the plugins, because I honestly don't remember which version I'm currently on.

EDIT.: Up to date on all bepinex but didn't fix the new problem, maybe without patchwork it would work but honestly without it the game is unbearably laggy, so if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.
Are you installed the plugin in bipinex/IPA or use IPA.exe ?
What version koikplugin you use?
I play with out patchwork and all thing work to me.
The lag can be depend from your pc

Reactions: DeathByBiscuit
Jun 1, 2017
Are you installed the plugin in bipinex/IPA or use IPA.exe ?
What version koikplugin you use?c
I installed through bepinex/IPA, the koikplugin version is 1.4 and yes the lag comes from my under-performing pc which is why I use patchwork, it turns 1 to 2 minutes of non stop loading to about 10 to 20 seconds.

Jun 1, 2017
download here the bipinex plugin .
Updated it with those, also using the latest bleeding edge build and now I've returned to the void. Koikatsu-2018-10-06-00-57-54.png

EDIT: Update for anyone that might have similar issues with running koikplugin with Patchwork, so basically you have to install IPA, put the dll on the plugin folder it creates and that's pretty much it. Oh and take the dll off of the IPA folder on Bepinex, just to be safe I put all of the dll I had in there in the IPA plugin folder instead. I also deleted the IPA folder inside Bepinex along the IPAloader.dll but I'm not sure if that's necessary.

At any rate thanks to @MakotoYuki90 for the help and suggestions.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes