alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It could happen if game path in registry is incorrect, to fix it, run 1 time "Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat" (it should be in game folder, if not - get it from ). I advise to do it even if you can start game normally via Koikatu.exe, since latter game may not see your saves or some BepInEx will not work correctly, since some of them are getting game path from windows registry.

If penis is censored, you can replace uncensor , search for uncensor in your Koikatu\mods folder (name of zip-file should be obvious) and delete it, then find another uncensor, you can get one from

If you used repack from page 41, you should've select KoikPlugins mod upon installation, it comes with uncensor with spreadable pussy lips (pussy bones), and realistic penis.
I got it working, page 42 repack has a working uncensor. Also, I don't have that .bat file.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Having a difficult time trying to get the first person view to either cooperate or revert to normal view in H scenes, I can't do anything except change positions or caress the girl as it is now, making the game impossible to play.
That i say in my post to read the userguide.
You need to press Num lock and press 0, all this function can you find in userguide.pdf.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
I liked games like AG (Artificial Girl) or AA (Artificial Academy) but i don't consider them "the best games ever" , in the other hand i don't know if you have noticed how Illusion Games has improved their Character Editor/Maker , personally i really like (right now) that i can to create almost any anime/manga character , well , it depends on you or your skills ... and don't even forget : this would not be possible without mods or modders ....

Next , i'm sharing a pic from one of my anime characters , she's called Rengiku Matsumoto from "Bleach" (anime)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I liked games like AG (Artificial Girl) or AA (Artificial Academy) but i don't consider them "the best games ever" , in the other hand i don't know if you have noticed how Illusion Games has improved their Character Editor/Maker , personally i really like (right now) that i can to create almost any anime/manga character , well , it depends on you or your skills ... and don't even forget : this would not be possible without mods or modders ....

Next , i'm sharing a pic from one of my anime characters , she's called Rengiku Matsumoto from "Bleach" (anime)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The problem with the way their improvements are going is that they are focused too intently on the maker and not the actual gameplay, which I believe is why so much functionality that was in the AA series and that would make sense in Koikatu didn't make it in.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That i say in my post to read the userguide.
You need to press Num lock and press 0, all this function can you find in userguide.pdf.
Tried that already, it flashes the normal view and that switches back to first person in less than a second.

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Tried that already, it flashes the normal view and that switches back to first person in less than a second.
ctrl+0(numpad) should switch to 3rd person view.

The problem with the way their improvements are going is that they are focused too intently on the maker and not the actual gameplay, which I believe is why so much functionality that was in the AA series and that would make sense in Koikatu didn't make it in.
Good character maker is not bad thing, probably I wouldn't play this game if it has worse maker then it is in current state (which is not perfect too and could be improved a lot) even if gameplay would include all features from AA. But good thing they are keep improving gameplay and adding new features with updates.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
At this point remove the plugin koikplugin.dll in BipInEx/IPA, Remove the folder plugin in main game folder. Remove them, you don't have pov and you can't add more girl in H scene. I don't have any problem like that.

Good character maker is not bad thing, probably I wouldn't play this game if it has worse maker then it is in current state (which is not perfect too and could be improved a lot) even if gameplay would include all features from AA. But good thing they are keep improving gameplay and adding new features with updates.
The best example honey select after this year still alive thank the chara maker and the modder who made a repeptive gameplay to a better experience.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

It did for less than a second, then it switched back to first person.

At this point remove the plugin koikplugin.dll in BipInEx/IPA, Remove the folder plugin in main game folder. Remove them, you don't have pov and you can't add more girl in H scene. I don't have any problem like that.

The best example honey select after this year still alive thank the chara maker and the modder who made a repeptive gameplay to a better experience.
I'll try that, then, though won't that remove a ton of other functionality added by mods and such? Update: It worked and I was incorrect about functionality being lost except the numbers that appear during and after H scenes in pink and blue. That is now gone, but it didn't do anything the UI doesn't other than convert the gains and losses to numbers. I don't care as long as I don't get a loss big enough to shoot me into break up range, which I assume NPCs can still do. I moved the files you listed into a folder the game can't read so I can add them in again as necessary if and when a fix for the UI issues comes.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It did for less than a second, then it switched back to first person.

I'll try that, then, though won't that remove a ton of other functionality added by mods and such? Update: It worked and I was incorrect about functionality being lost except the numbers that appear during and after H scenes in pink and blue. That is now gone, but it didn't do anything the UI doesn't other than convert the gains and losses to numbers. I don't care as long as I don't get a loss big enough to shoot me into break up range, which I assume NPCs can still do. I moved the files you listed into a folder the game can't read so I can add them in again as necessary if and when a fix for the UI issues comes.
I think you don't follow the userguide.pdf, i say again, you need first block your the number pad, press left ctrl+ 0 num pad. For me you only press left ctrl+0 num pad, with out block the number pad.
If you remove that plugin you will lose only the function of the plugin include add more girl in H scene and the pov.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think you don't follow the userguide.pdf, i say again, you need first block your the number pad, press left ctrl+ 0 num pad. For me you only press left ctrl+0 num pad, with out block the number pad.
If you remove that plugin you will lose only the function of the plugin include add more girl in H scene and the pov.
I fixed it by removing them, we'll be getting native 3P soon enough anyway when Illusion puts out the next update. It removed the numbers that appear when you take certain actions (ex: -20 favor), but those don't tell me anything the bars don't. I'll add them back and try it like you said, ctrl + Num 0.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I fixed it by removing them, we'll be getting native 3P soon enough anyway when Illusion puts out the next update. It removed the numbers that appear when you take certain actions (ex: -20 favor), but those don't tell me anything the bars don't. I'll add them back and try it like you said, ctrl + Num 0.
koikplugin and p3 are different..... IF YOU READ THE USERGUIDE.pdf YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT KOIKPLUGIN WORK.
YOU NEED FIRST BLOCK YOU NUMBERPAD AND PRESS LEFT CTRL+0 NUMPAD. Isn't hard make this plugin work.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Great, now I'm having issues with saving and loading. Saving freeezes the game and loading acts as if I didn't tell it to load the file I selected twenty times.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
koikplugin and p3 are different..... IF YOU READ THE USERGUIDE.pdf YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT KOIKPLUGIN WORK.
YOU NEED FIRST BLOCK YOU NUMBERPAD AND PRESS LEFT CTRL+0 NUMPAD. Isn't hard make this plugin work.
As I already said, I'm trying it now if I can get my save to load.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Great, now I'm having issues with saving and loading. Saving freeezes the game and loading acts as if I didn't tell it to load the file I selected twenty times.
Figured out the loading, the freezing corrupted my file. Copying in the backup save worked.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It didn't work, ctrl and numpad 0 changed positions for standard doggy to standard missionary, it did not change POV. I'll try to block it with the other combination, ctrl + shift.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It didn't work, ctrl and numpad 0 changed positions for standard doggy to standard missionary, it did not change POV. I'll try to block it with the other combination, ctrl + shift.
i hope now you understand this. Do you really read when someone write something?
More easy of this. First press Num lock, press ctrl+ numpad 0 now you can change the POV. Funny fact the freeze happend in early game so isn't new. If the game freeze during the process of saving or loading and you close the game in freeze mode your date will corrupt.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i hope now you understand this. Do you really read when someone write something?
More easy of this. First press Num lock, press ctrl+ numpad 0 now you can change the POV. Funny fact the freeze happend in early game so isn't new. If the game freeze during the process of saving or loading and you close the game in freeze mode your date will corrupt.
I got it working, there is another key combination in the user guide, right ctrl + right shift. It doesn't work with the left ctrl + left shift. It is working now, though. Also, for the record, when I report something as not working, I have already read and tried what it says in the guide and what it says is what isn't working. Reasons for that include not specifying which side I have to use when there are two of one or both keys in a combination, ctrl + shift is an example of that because there is a left and a right for both ctrl and shift. I happened to miss the second key combination because I was in a rush to figure it out and get to playing due to getting frustrated over things not working. I am aware that closing the game is what corrupted my save, not the freeze itself. There was no way out otherwise, though, so it couldn't be helped. It wasn't going to unfreeze and it does cause my computer to work its graphics card at all times while the game is active, so I had to close it or risk an overheat after a while. I do have a backup of the save that I keep up to date every chance I get to save in case anything corrupts it, so I didn't lose much.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Something is causing my game to freeze hard when going into the class roster at night or into the character maker from the main menu, which means I can't edit what the characters are wearing. Annoying since I have all these clothing mods sitting in my game folder and can't use them. Haven't found a fix or workaround and I have now had to crash out of the game three times in a row, luckily not while saving this time.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017

Maybe I should've posted this here first, since this board is more active and I actually visit it more. That's a release for a subtitles mod that I'm trying to recruit more contributors for ( ).

You don't have to be JLPT fluent, just motivated to improve subtitles for your favorite personalities and to share them with others. There's no commitment; translate as you like at the pace that suits you. Just ask me for edit rights for your Google account here, at Hongfire, or PM or talk to me on Discord (f95, Koikatu, and IllusionSoft servers.)

You can also talk to anyone on Koikatu #lingual-studies about access or information.

korue

Jan 18, 2018
does the mega version have all the updates installed or do i have to download those too?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes