alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He say new, that pose are from to studio, that is different.

I played both i can see the different after some day i can tell you, KK and AA2 can't be comparate. I will understand IF KK share ALL thing like AA2 had. Pepping isn't a koikatu/koikatsu esclusive, this option can be use even in honey select, so, where is the esclusive? Because it is in a school so it 'an exclusive? i hope you joking. At this point even a harem is a esclusive for KK or Charastudio is a esclusive, for that reason is right comparete the chara studio with honey select neo and playhome studio..... Can we comparete chara editor AA2 with KK chara editor ? Why not?
I repeat again.
AA is more a school simulator that a hentai game, KK is more hentai game that a school simulator. IF you play fo some day you will understand what i talk about and why i say this.
It doesn't share everything, but it shares some things. If there is anything shared at all, they can be compared. The exclusive was the ability to peep on girls when peeing, showering, masturbating, or having fun with another girl in the free roaming school setting of Koikatu. None of those can be seen in AA2. Honey Select doesn't count because all you literally have to do is hit a few buttons and watch while you actually have to figure out where the girl is and how best to sneak up so she doesn't run in Koikatu. The characters don't react at all to your presence in HS because you actually aren't present, you're watching it from the girl's perspective represented in third person point of view. Yeah, you can walk in on two characters having sex in AA2, but everyone except lowest virtue and forced pairs will run immediately just like if you don't sneak up on a masturbating girl correctly in Koikatu and AA2 doesn't render it in high polygon mode except in the extremely rare instance you take a girl into an already occupied private room.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It doesn't share everything, but it shares some things. If there is anything shared at all, they can be compared. The exclusive was the ability to peep on girls when peeing, showering, masturbating, or having fun with another girl in the free roaming school setting of Koikatu. None of those can be seen in AA2. Honey Select doesn't count because all you literally have to do is hit a few buttons and watch while you actually have to figure out where the girl is and how best to sneak up so she doesn't run in Koikatu. The characters don't react at all to your presence in HS because you actually aren't present, you're watching it from the girl's perspective represented in third person point of view. Yeah, you can walk in on two characters having sex in AA2, but everyone except lowest virtue and forced pairs will run immediately just like if you don't sneak up on a masturbating girl correctly in Koikatu and AA2 doesn't render it in high polygon mode except in the extremely rare instance you take a girl into an already occupied private room.
O they run or they stop you, the must case they run. share some thing that don't mean must be compared, the game selft are different. Well,i give up make you understand a simple concept, belive what do you belive. Still patetic compored both game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It seems neither the Flashbangz 4.1 repack nor the page 41 repack have a working uncensor mod. The penis is still censored, but at least it is localized to the shape of it instead of covering it and the area directly around it like somebody carelessly slapped on the mosaic. I'm guessing the uncensor was rendered incompatible again and still hasn't been updated for version 4.0 of the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
O they run or they stop you, the must case they run. share some thing that don't mean must be compared, the game selft are different. Well,i give up make you understand a simple concept, belive what do you belive. Still patetic compored both game.
At the same time, just because they don't doesn't mean they can't be compared. People used to compare AA2 and AG3 all the time and those two share absolutely nothing, unlike AA2 and Koikatu.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It seems neither the Flashbangz 4.1 repack nor the page 41 repack have a working uncensor mod. The penis is still censored, but at least it is localized to the shape of it instead of covering it and the area directly around it like somebody carelessly slapped on the mosaic. I'm guessing the uncensor was rendered incompatible again and still hasn't been updated for version 4.0 of the game.
download from this page

IF your config of koikplugin don't save Remove the file inside the folder plugin and launch the game.
----------------UPDATE---------------------------
Update plugin and DL plugin
Koikplugin 1.40 public version
Drag and drop the abdata folder in main game folder and replace.
Open the folder Plugins select the file koikplugin.dll in BipInEx/IPA folder
Create a folder Plugins in main game folder.

pass:_kPlug1.4_
-----------------UPDATE-----------------------
Cheat tool 1.7
Drag and drop the plugin in BipInEx folder

---------------DOWNLOAD-------------------
Unlock all H positions right away (hopefully).
FixCompilation
Drag and drop the plugin in BipInEx

Reactions: Serance and zecon

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone else have an issue where as soon as you enter the classroom to introduce yourself the screen stays black and never transitions to the classroom. BTW I am running in English app local not Japanese.
It happens when you use a "tall" character , if you have replaced the default character by another one, be sure to check your character's Body Height ( > or = 70) , later you can change "her" body height if you want.

Reactions: Serance

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
download from this page

IF your config of koikplugin don't save Remove the file inside the folder plugin and launch the game.
----------------UPDATE---------------------------
Update plugin and DL plugin
Koikplugin 1.40 public version
Drag and drop the abdata folder in main game folder and replace.
Open the folder Plugins select the file koikplugin.dll in BipInEx/IPA folder
Create a folder Plugins in main game folder.

pass:_kPlug1.4_
-----------------UPDATE-----------------------
Cheat tool 1.7
Drag and drop the plugin in BipInEx folder

---------------DOWNLOAD-------------------
Unlock all H positions right away (hopefully).
FixCompilation
Drag and drop the plugin in BipInEx
I searched the page, but the only links are the update Illusion will be putting out that adds 3P, a repack, a link to the wiki, and an update to IPA. There is no talk of the uncensor at all.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I searched the page, but the only links are the update Illusion will be putting out that adds 3P, a repack, a link to the wiki, and an update to IPA. There is no talk of the uncensor at all.
Buy some glass. The repack had a uncensored version.

Nov 24, 2017
So does anyone else run into the issue where your character just disappears during sex scenes? I don't mean the character is gone but the dick is still there, I mean all of him just disappears. Also does anyone know how to fix this.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So does anyone else run into the issue where your character just disappears during sex scenes? I don't mean the character is gone but the dick is still there, I mean everything just disappears. Also does anyone know how to fix this.
Happen in some sex position or all them? Are sure that you Hide the characters ? go in option e seach all the function

Reactions: Serance

m4now4r

Jun 19, 2018
comon AA2 is the best game ever, someone tell me any other game with best IA than AA2.
Sims... 20 years and no IA npc npc interactions.
4x games... civilizations, endless legend, paradox games, etc, etc poor IA in all of them.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Buy some glass. The repack had a uncensored version.
I saw the repack, was that what you were talking about? I've already set it up to download just in case, but it has no seeds and only a few peers at 71.3% or less. I'll keep it running for a while, maybe some of the peers will go into seeding in the next week. I was looking specifically for a standalone uncensor because I thought that was what you meant, that's why I didn't automatically think you were talking about the repack.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
I saw the repack, was that what you were talking about? I've already set it up to download just in case, but it has no seeds and only a few peers at 71.3% or less. I'll keep it running for a while, maybe some of the peers will go into seeding in the next week. I was looking specifically for a standalone uncensor because I thought that was what you meant, that's why I didn't automatically think you were talking about the repack.
There are misunderstandings.
I had understood my repack had not the uncensored. There are two versions, one standar alone and sideloader I have included all two types. the reason is very simple if there is a new update the uncensorship standar alone will be overwritten with censure, here the version of the sideloader comes into operation. Can't be helped about the seed, this torrent isn't in main page. If you need only the uncensored can you download HF patch 1.7 to a different repack. the 1.7 don't had the 831v2_all, so if you use the hf 1.7 in my repack you will lose that update with a old update.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
comon AA2 is the best game ever, someone tell me any other game with best IA than AA2.
Sims... 20 years and no IA npc npc interactions.
4x games... civilizations, endless legend, paradox games, etc, etc poor IA in all of them.
AG3 is better

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
There are misunderstandings.
I had understood my repack had not the uncensored. There are two versions, one standar alone and sideloader I have included all two types. the reason is very simple if there is a new update the uncensorship standar alone will be overwritten with censure, here the version of the sideloader comes into operation. Can't be helped about the seed, this torrent isn't in main page. If you need only the uncensored can you download HF patch 1.7 to a different repack. the 1.7 don't had the 831v2_all, so if you use the hf 1.7 in my repack you will lose that update with a old update.
Its fine, some of the peers went to seeding while I was downloading, so I have it now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Could not find location or Koikatu.exe is missing, InitSettingEN from the page 42 repack. Looks like somethings wrong with it. Workaround is to use Koikatu.exe directly.

gizosate

Jul 7, 2018
Could not find location or Koikatu.exe is missing, InitSettingEN from the page 42 repack. Looks like somethings wrong with it. Workaround is to use Koikatu.exe directly.
It could happen if game path in registry is incorrect, to fix it, run 1 time "Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat" (it should be in game folder, if not - get it from ). I advise to do it even if you can start game normally via Koikatu.exe, since latter game may not see your saves or some BepInEx will not work correctly, since some of them are getting game path from windows registry.

It seems neither the Flashbangz 4.1 repack nor the page 41 repack have a working uncensor mod. The penis is still censored
If penis is censored, you can replace uncensor , search for uncensor in your Koikatu\mods folder (name of zip-file should be obvious) and delete it, then find another uncensor, you can get one from

If you used repack from page 41, you should've select KoikPlugins mod upon installation, it comes with uncensor with spreadable pussy lips (pussy bones), and realistic penis.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
It could happen if game path in registry is incorrect, to fix it, run 1 time "Koikatu Registry Fixer.bat" (it should be in game folder, if not - get it from ). I advise to do it even if you can start game normally via Koikatu.exe, since latter game may not see your saves or some BepInEx will not work correctly, since some of them are getting game path from windows registry.

If penis is censored, you can replace uncensor , search for uncensor in your Koikatu\mods folder (name of zip-file should be obvious) and delete it, then find another uncensor, you can get one from

If you used repack from page 41, you should've select KoikPlugins mod upon installation, it comes with uncensor with spreadable pussy lips (pussy bones), and realistic penis.
He use page 42, so he don't have that.
-------------------------------------------------------
OFF topic.
IF someone don't know how install the update for the game can you wach this tutorial.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having a difficult time trying to get the first person view to either cooperate or revert to normal view in H scenes, I can't do anything except change positions or caress the girl as it is now, making the game impossible to play.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes