Tekkah

Aug 5, 2017
I downloaded the pov mod and it does not work. Pressing 0 and or Num Lock 0 do nothing. Anyway to fix this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That save issue that corrupted my save the last time is still an issue and happens every time I try to save, rendering the game unplayable unless I keep it running 24/7. It freezes the game so that the only way out is to end the task in the middle of saving. This issue is specific to the page 42 repack, no other version of the game has done this.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That save issue that corrupted my save the last time is still an issue and happens every time I try to save, rendering the game unplayable unless I keep it running 24/7. It freezes the game so that the only way out is to end the task in the middle of saving. This issue is specific to the page 42 repack, no other version of the game has done this.
I have a i5 7200u with a gpu 940mx and still playable how is possible?
Maybe the problem is your pc.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I have a i5 7200u with a gpu 940mx and still playable how is possible?
Maybe the problem is your pc.
If its my PC, how am I able to save with every other repack or the installed version? The graphics card (a 940mx in your case) doesn't matter when saving and the processor (an i5 7200u in your case) only determines how quickly it saves. It should not freeze like this on ANY system and I don't have this problem on any other repack or the installed version. I have an i7 6700HQ and a gtx 1060 and have had no performance issues until this, not that it matters.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
If its my PC, how am I able to save with every other repack or the installed version? The graphics card (a 940mx in your case) doesn't matter when saving and the processor (an i5 7200u in your case) only determines how quickly it saves. It should not freeze like this on ANY system and I don't have this problem on any other repack or the installed version. I have an i7 6700HQ and a gtx 1060 and have had no performance issues until this, not that it matters.
Why a low performace pc i use still run the game with out problem ? and why you have a better pc and have problem? Why you don't use the other repack instant my version? look like you are the only one who complain. Funny thing you had problem even in repack page 41.... mmmmm....strange...huh? Something fishy here. If you don't like can you downlaod other repack simple.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why a low performace pc i use still run the game with out problem ? and why you have a better pc and have problem? Why you don't use the other repack instant my version? look like you are the only one who complain. Funny thing you had problem even in repack page 41.... mmmmm....strange...huh? Something fishy here. If you don't like can you downlaod other repack simple.
I've only had THIS problem in the page 42 repack, the page 30 repack didn't have this problem, V2 and V3 of the Flashbangz repack didn't have this problem, and the page 41 repack didn't have this problem. The original ISO/installed version also did not have this problem. If it were my machine, I would have this problem on ALL versions. That said, it could be a defect caused during download or extraction. Too bad I can't test that without downloading it all over again since I delete the archives when I'm done with them. I'll try the Flashbangz 4.1 repack and see if it has this issue. UPDATE: Just tested the Flashbangz 4.1 repack, I can now confirm that the page 42 repack is the ONLY version of the game that freezes while saving and never unfreezes. All 4.0 repacks and installed versions using any HF patch with the current InitSettingEN version do have the InitSettingEN not finding Koikatu.exe bug, so that is something in that version of InitSettingEN. I can also confirm the character maker crash is not in the Flashbangz 4.1 repack while it is in both of the 4.0 repacks here, I think one of the clothing mods is the culprit, but I'm not going through that many clothing mods when I can just use a repack that works.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So, I've been recovering the lost progress from my earlier run ins with the save issue that corrupted my original files and was going to talk to one of my yellow level girls who was going through the motions of talking to another girl. Its very hard to tell this with the music unless you are extremely close, almost right on top of them, but they DO talk to each other. From what I can tell, its the AG3 style NPC to NPC talk, where they spout random sentences at each other with no discernable gameplay effect, but it is there. I was starting to think they only added the motions and didn't bother with the rest.

Junsui Akuma

Aug 10, 2018
i hope now you understand this. Do you really read when someone write something?
More easy of this. First press Num lock, press ctrl+ numpad 0 now you can change the POV. Funny fact the freeze happend in early game so isn't new. If the game freeze during the process of saving or loading and you close the game in freeze mode your date will corrupt.
How did you made everyone naked with the koik plug-in ? Also, how did you make the other girls watching mastubate as well ? They don't seem to do that when I invite them. Do they have to be lovers relationship or something ?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
How did you made everyone naked with the koik plug-in ? Also, how did you make the other girls watching mastubate as well ? They don't seem to do that when I invite them. Do they have to be lovers relationship or something ?
All thing are write on useguide.pdf,

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
i hope now you understand this. Do you really read when someone write something?
More easy of this. First press Num lock, press ctrl+ numpad 0 now you can change the POV. Funny fact the freeze happend in early game so isn't new. If the game freeze during the process of saving or loading and you close the game in freeze mode your date will corrupt.
How do you do to be in groups? 1 boy and many girls?

ilyo

Sep 6, 2018
I didn't played the game part much yet, being mostly in the character creator like I was in honey select.
I was wondering what kind of character people make in this game, do you lean more toward loli, teen, adult ?

Isn't there a "show your kokaku skill/character" thread somewhere ? kind of like the "show us your daz skill" ?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Ok I am stuck at char creator it is not working at all the screen turns white and I have been waiting for 5 minutes I downloaded the auto updates and English launcher so what gives?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes