AlyssaBB

Oct 9, 2018
I just downloaded and extracted the 3 parts, but I don't see anyone around during the free time activities, except some girls in the pool and one npc in the starting classroom. Is something broken, or am I missing something within the game?

Does the 3 part game on the front page actually work right out of the package?

AlyssaBB

Oct 9, 2018
And, disregard. I got it figured out. I do have another question, and I might find this by digging, but is it possible to default all the girls (including my custom ones) to use like the school outfit?

Also, one of the girls keeps following me around, how do I get her to stop?

AlyssaBB

Oct 9, 2018
I think the problem is, that I only have the first part extracted (didn't notice when installing). But yeah, can't figure out how to extract part 2&3. renamed the files and tried with 7zip and winrar but the file seems to be not in a supported format.

how did you guys extract it?

EDIT: I extracted it again (it's 16.8GB, should it be more?), did a Free-H scene and was able to make the girl cum. Started again in story mode to the point where I had avirgin girl again. Same problem occured again.. Additinally, the Ctrl+del menu doesn't work, the plugins should already be installed richt? maybe if I reinstall them?

SAme problem here..., the bathroom scenes work but nothing else. This is an interesting game I really want to play it.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
IMPORTANT
READ THE USERGUIDE.PDF TO KNOW HOW USE THE PLUGIN, DON'T CRY ON ME IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE. IF YOU READ USERGUIDE.PDF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE.
Koikatu Harem 1.1 (just some fix and update thing)
Game version: 4.0
DLC: 0831v2_all
Chara studio
BepInEx: 4.1
BepInEx plugin: r6 beta 2
HardMod
Sideloader 02/10/2018
SaveData: Three save data ( for koikplugin use the second data)
Koikplugin 1.4.1 (patreon version)
Hsub (If you play the with koikplugin can you remove this plugin from BepInEx)
Ui translation: v4
Cheat 1.7 by MarC0
Uncensored (standar alone)
Patchwork ( not always work and the most of the mod don't work)
Minunity3d: v3
Scene: 2038
Chara F: 490
Chara M: 63
KKPE
MoreAccessory
KK_GUIDMigration
And more
-------Download--------
Mega:
Torrent: Attached files
-------How install-----
Open the RAR archive, select the folder koikatu_harem to any part of your pc, boot the game from koikatu.exe.
--------How remove koikplugin---------
Remove koikplugin.dll in BepInEx/IPA folder
Remove the Plugins folder in main game folder
--------How unistall the game---------
Just delete the folder game
-------Chara studio isn't very stable--------
I think the problem is had too many scene and too many chara card to load, remove all the scene and all chara card leave only the official characters in your game.
-------Mod is outdate-----
I can't help about that.
Add torrent download as attacched file

Azarni

May 30, 2018
and is there no other link becouse mega dont wants to share it anymore and the third link is broken in the other page. can you guys share me the english version with googledrive,torrent or something?

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Google for v4.1:
Password: FlashBangZ (something like that)
I dont take credit, just posting this to do us all a favor...so enjoy
Credit here:

Reactions: Brewski785 and ysmf

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Updated it with those, also using the latest bleeding edge build and now I've returned to the void. View attachment 158803

EDIT: Update for anyone that might have similar issues with running koikplugin with Patchwork, so basically you have to install IPA, put the dll on the plugin folder it creates and that's pretty much it. Oh and take the dll off of the IPA folder on Bepinex, just to be safe I put all of the dll I had in there in the IPA plugin folder instead. I also deleted the IPA folder inside Bepinex along the IPAloader.dll but I'm not sure if that's necessary.

At any rate thanks to @MakotoYuki90 for the help and suggestions.
Attention use IPA.exe can be breake the some mod installed.

Quirful

Sep 16, 2017
Trying to play this with a VR rig, but I can't find a way to adjust menu with only one controller. Am I missing something? Does anyone have a guide of sorts to the VR controls?

May 22, 2018
Google for v4.1:
Credit here:
Which updates are installed in your version? thanks for sharing.

majki69

Oct 7, 2018
Yo guys, I have a problem with mods in flash repack 4.1. 3/4 mods included in flashbangz pack doesn't work. I tried everything. Replacing bepinex files version, adding, new loadslider etc. When I use bepinex patcher ver 3.2 or older, game crashing. Anyone can help?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yo guys, I have a problem with mods in flash repack 4.1. 3/4 mods included in flashbangz pack doesn't work. I tried everything. Replacing bepinex files version, adding, new loadslider etc. When I use bepinex patcher ver 3.2 or older, game crashing. Anyone can help?
3.2 is oudate so you break many thing. You need use 4.1 with at last bepinex r6 plugin. I don't know what mod flashbangz use.

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
which do people use? the flash repack 1? btw is the English translation everything? at least on story side?

jasonthe13

Oct 10, 2018
Google for v4.1:
Credit here:
anybody know an updated one because his updated version is patreon only

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
anybody know an updated one because his updated version is patreon only
4.6 is the patreon only one, 4.1 is free right now. Be warned that the drive link is down right now due to reaching the download limit. Use this one instead, this is my personal copy of the Flashbangz 4.1 with no passwords or anything like that. There is a save that doesn't come with this repack included since I didn't bother removing it.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes