Jan 16, 2018
I dll and installed it, when i start a game i got "ghost" girls on some places, like a clean invisible/blue body on places but cant interact with them while still having normal girls here or there.

not sure what to do

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So has any genital animation been modded in yet? like the vagina moving with penetration? the biggest downside to these uncensored games is they look great but mechanically i don't find clipping models appealing to the eyes.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
I dll and installed it, when i start a game i got "ghost" girls on some places, like a clean invisible/blue body on places but cant interact with them while still having normal girls here or there.

not sure what to do
Most likely the "Add mobs to roam mode. Just change it to 0 and see if they are "gone".

how do I activate the mods/DLC(for example Darkness DLC)?

Or are they pre-activated already?
Most mod's are pre-activated when you start the game. But you can turn them on and off in the option menu.

vadi9203

Aug 2, 2019
How to I fix there missing outfit and some of my characters are walking nude is that normal?
With missing outfit's or if you use a card what's made for the other game yes. (for most part it's just add's the first bunch of outfit.)
For outfit's you can use the initsetting.exe file and update the game.

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
With missing outfit's or if you use a card what's made for the other game yes. (for most part it's just add's the first bunch of outfit.)
For outfit's you can use the initsetting.exe file and update the game.
To update the game do I just download the part 9 and replace?

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
If you already downloaded the whole game why do you want it to download it again? :unsure:
What i mean't is this. (See pic's)
I just download this on friday so idk how it works so if I update it will fix the missing outfit and some bald characters?

sorrkia

Sep 6, 2018
I have some character cards that work on sunshine but doesnt even show up here. What had i done wrong?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes