karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
This game is a treasure! A solid 80% of cards work without me having to install any mods. I haven't done any story stuff at the moment and I think I'll mostly use it to create OCs for my dumb stories, too bad the male character creator it's pretty limited though since it doesn't even have a decent buzzcut.

Throwawaytyq

Feb 1, 2021
I just upgraded from repack RX6 to Rx13, and I noticed the girls aren't getting heart pupils during sex. Is there any fix for this, or the I have to look for a specific mod?

Sun Light

Aug 7, 2022
hello, i've got a question

i've downloaded a character, and it told me i was missing mods

i installed those mods, but it's still telling me i'm missing those mods for some reason

what can i do to fix this View attachment 1979302
download the latest version of HF Patch for KK/KKP and make sure you update the mods with kkmanager. in case the error continues, re-download the game, then download the kk hf patch. and finally use the kk manager to update. It is also possible that the author of that character has his mod separately but when it is so they usually put an external link where to download what is missing

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
guys how to do it raw to npc? everytime do sex with npc I always need to use condom even npc is in save day
You open the npc's card in character maker (from the title page, it doesn't work with 'edit' ingame), go into their h-stats and check the box for condomless sex okay, then save over the existing card. ALternately, if you get them to join the club, you use one of those seal thingies ("command") and the girl will basically do whatever you ask, regardless of her card settings.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
The heck game even IS that??? Are those KK characters ported into your own game? Cause that UI under "4 my main girls" looks nothing at all like Koikatu... I'm confused now....

Reactions: french_doctor

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Excuse me, but has anybody know the password for this horse mod?
Mega

Some of the scene owners gave me this link when I told them their scene is missing some mods. They forgot the password and said that they found it in discord. The only hint they gave is "discodeの Timmehさん".

If it's a paid mod, then please just tell me where to find it.

Here's a free scene from pixiv that required the missing mod above.
View attachment 1943455
Did you ever figure out the password?

Reactions: ohmydog

casper110

May 31, 2020
Ok, dumb question. I have Rx13, is there a way I can avoid having to download the whole game again to get the updates?

giraffeman2222

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-20
Release Date: 2022-08-15
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: RX15
Language: English
Other games: Koikatsu Sunshine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:
DOWNLOAD
All-In-One:
Others: Koikatsu Party

Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it and all of the modders who made the mods for free.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
It keeps saying my file is corrupted

Reactions: RimuruTempest2
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes