karabiner98k

Jan 21, 2020
One problem I've noticed with koikatsu is the ridiculous amount of time it takes to start, a solid minute just to open the game. Everything runs smoothly after that.

Greg_is_here

Jun 19, 2022
I need some help
i try downloading part one but i cant unzip it and it just returns a error
i have tried different downloads, i have tried 7zip, winrar and winzip.
nothing works!
i have the other parts too

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
RIGHT! ...I just realized, why I uninstalled it so long ago.
Same. It removes a lot of variety from the game. Its still worse then AA2 because of that. (despite being a large upgrade in other areas) Wish Illusion would make an actual good game again.

Reactions: Muchuu

JaredxFisher

Sep 1, 2020
I downloaded the game but when I launch it none of the buttons seem to work, I am only able to go into the options menu on the start screen. Is there a way to fix this?

56Bot

Oct 2, 2021
I need some help
nothing works!
You have to download every part, then unzip part 1 and it will use all parts. It's a pretty unknown & obscure feature of zip archives.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I need some help
nothing works!
You have to download all 9 parts and drop them in one folder, then unzip the first one only.

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
I need some help
nothing works!
I had same problem before. Try to download all in one and use 7zip open archive and extract that's how it work for me

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
If you already downloaded the whole game why do you want it to download it again? :unsure:
What i mean't is this. (See pic's)
Sorry dumb question, I see in your launcher it says better repack RX15. Mine says HF Patch. Is there any big difference? I spent forever trying to get this set up and remember reading that there were two different packs or something. The problem I'm having is that I can't update, or I don't know how to, because in the update window, it just pulls up some small little updates to mods that I already have but never actually updates the patch itself to the next version.

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
Sorry dumb question, I see in your launcher it says better repack RX15. Mine says HF Patch. Is there any big difference? I spent forever trying to get this set up and remember reading that there were two different packs or something. The problem I'm having is that I can't update, or I don't know how to, because in the update window, it just pulls up some small little updates to mods that I already have but never actually updates the patch itself to the next version.
you have a different game probably

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
you have a different game probably
I doubt it cause I downloaded it from this exact thread. I then followed a youtube guide that showed how to install the HF Patch. So I guess I never installed the better repack patch unless it's already installed with the downloads in this thread.

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
I doubt it cause I downloaded it from this exact thread. I then followed a youtube guide that showed how to install the HF Patch. So I guess I never installed the better repack patch unless it's already installed with the downloads in this thread.
Better repack is included in the DL here. You see the HF patch logo there because you installed the HF patch on top of the Repack, so it'll use the HF patch logo on the launcher. Should still work fine as long as you update through the launcher, that's most of what the repack contains IIRC.

I have some character cards that work on sunshine but doesnt even show up here. What had i done wrong?
Cards made for Sunshine don't work in regular Koikatsu.

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
I have some character cards that work on sunshine but doesnt even show up here. What had i done wrong?
Eazy, just take the card from the folder of the game, and drag it on the game window when in the character creator, it will adapt the card for the other game, no need for more (you may have some weird shit going on with the accessories, it just takes the first of it's category, just search the name of the original accessory and no need to tweak color or position everything else is still saved)

Reactions: sorrkia

Exalt219

Jun 27, 2020
Better repack is included in the DL here. You see the HF patch logo there because you installed the HF patch on top of the Repack, so it'll use the HF patch logo on the launcher. Should still work fine as long as you update through the launcher, that's most of what the repack contains IIRC..

Do you know how to check what version of BetterRepack you have installed? I installed this a while ago at this point and am unsure if I have 12, 13, or 14. I don't know what update I need.

Last edited:

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
Do you know how to check what version of BetterRepack you have installed? I installed this a while ago at this point and am unsure if I have 12, 13, or 14. I don't know what update I need.
Sadly no, I don't. I kept track by renaming the install folder with the new version each time I updated.

I think it should be fine if you just update in sequence from R11/12 or whatever, even if you originally installed a newer version.

If you're worried (and have the HD space), copy the entire game folder that currently works, then apply the updates to the new copy. If everything is fine, you can trash the old backup. If not, you've got a working backup.

BigBoobs00

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all.

I have a problem when putting the cards,in the corresponding folder.

In other Koikatu games, I put the cards in this route: UserData\chara\female

But in this one, when I do that, when I play the game, it comes out empty.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
Hi all.

I have a problem when putting the cards,in the corresponding folder.

In other Koikatu games, I put the cards in this route: UserData\chara\female

But in this one, when I do that, when I play the game, it comes out empty.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, and I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.
If it doesn't work, try entering the character creator mode, take the cards you want to add from the card folder (or the folder where you store your spare cards), and drop them on the game window (when in the chara creator) it is as eazy as that, and if that still doesn't work, there's a problem with your card

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBoobs00
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes