Fkwiejdn

May 12, 2021
Any stomach bulge/cumflation mods available for koikatsu? With the unlocked sliders its wierd just having the dick go into a void/clipping out of the female model.

Reactions: Dipsticker

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Can anyone help me in fixing the collision during H scenes? I had to do a clean install, and I completely forgot how I had it set originally.

Hatschimatschi

Jan 7, 2019
Hello. How I start the main game? I only have the Buttons "Char Maker", "Extras", "Options" and "Exits". But nothing where I start the Main Game.

Screenshot (294).png

Apr 10, 2018
Any stomach bulge/cumflation mods available for koikatsu? With the unlocked sliders its wierd just having the dick go into a void/clipping out of the female model.
kk pregnancy mod by manlymarco has cumflation in it. STN's better repack has the mod built in. As for stomach deformation, I don't think there is such mod. At best you can tweak a bit of the animation through studio cuz there the collision between the 3d model is severely limited. Some modders tried their best like better penetration mod but due to the way the 3dmodel works it is still limited at the entrance. It did solved some clipping issue to some extent if u still wanna use models with larger dick than the default size

Reactions: Dipsticker
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes