MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
it wont work with me CTRL + I.
Nothing coming up :(
Impossible...Read the manual with i give.
---------------------------------------------------------
PS: for koikplugin at moment the plugin don't work so well in main game and chara studio with the new update.

Belugahs

May 5, 2017
It would be wonderful if someone upload the repack 5.0 of FlashBangZ

:)))))))))))))))

PekoPekopa

Jul 30, 2018
wait there's a 2nd personality pack already ? I didn't even know there's the 1st one... does anyone know where can I download the 1st one ?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Fix for UI 21/12 dlc by PolarManne
UI translation hotfix to fix the broken UI in H scenes. Doesn't translate anything new (though the only thing new is the 3P option for free H) or fix any other texture that might be potentially broken Needs the 12/21 update and/or After School DLC, the latest version of BepInEx and Bepin Plugins and the previous UI tranlation version

Reactions: Serance

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I saw this repack on Hongfire, might be something to look into post-flashbang.

Did you already download it, by any chance? Since I'm currently looking for a repack myself, but eh, quite difficult at the moment - and making an "in-depth" research is not what I can do at the moment, unfortunately :confused:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Did you already download it, by any chance? Since I'm currently looking for a repack myself, but eh, quite difficult at the moment - and making an "in-depth" research is not what I can do at the moment, unfortunately :confused:
Not tested that repack but for sure missing the 21/12 dlc free or paid dlc.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Not tested that repack but for sure missing the 21/12 dlc free or paid dlc.
As long as it does have everything 'till the latest things released (that I can install by downloading the latest update available, either the one on pastebin or another that have both free and paid), I honestly don't mind xD

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
As long as it does have everything 'till the latest things released (that I can install by downloading the latest update available, either the one on pastebin or another that have both free and paid), I honestly don't mind xD
So far i get that is a clear repack you need only add mod (hf patch is fine) and update tha game with last dlc. So far is better that flashbangz

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes