7no7

Try extract the whole thing again but with the encoding in japanese.
Open the archive > Options > Name Encoding > Japanese 932 and then try again. Should work this way!
(winrar, obviously)
Yeah, sry but i don't have Name Encoding anywhere on my options/settings etc...I'm using Winrar 5.31.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, sry but i don't have Name Encoding anywhere on my options/settings etc...I'm using Winrar 5.31.
Then most likely you need to download the 5.5 or above version. Probably even 7zip have this same option, but unfortunately I don't know how to use it.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
koikplugin 1.58 (patreon version) for game version 5.0 is out

I put pressure on me to deliver this on today, manual is outdated and there's no release note. This build is for Koikatsu last update, it won't work with previous ones.

Few comments; 3ph is considered as special H, you can't invite other girls, however H shortcuts ( combo, navigation between pos...) will work. There's is a new parameter in girl's saves, "intimacy", that's the number displayed inside the big pink heart on dating day, that determine availability of amusement park and how the date events will end. You can tweak this in diary's edits tabs ( clamp to 100 on girlfriend, to 20 on friend )

Don't ask any rar/zip ecc for this mod
What do you mean by diary? Where can I find that?

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
hey guys i need help
i have the older version of this game and somehow the file corrupted i want download the new one fresh but i confuse
is the link in the first post already up to date and include all latest dlc or what should i download after i download the file in the first post

thanks and sorry for my bad english

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
hey guys i need help
i have the older version of this game and somehow the file corrupted i want download the new one fresh but i confuse
is the link in the first post already up to date and include all latest dlc or what should i download after i download the file in the first post

thanks and sorry for my bad english
first post is not up to date. Previous page has a repack that is up to date (not flashbangz)

intoxinzzz

Aug 11, 2017
Please avoid that repack, use a clean one and use HF patch and you every thing for free.
What's wrong with FlashBangz repack? I have been using that repack and have no issues whatsoever with it. Even with all the updates and stuff from HF. Granted I didn't pay for the repack since I got it from Hongfire.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Hi. The additional_position v1.0 mod. Where can I find the change log and what is it that adds positions?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated OP. Removed the older repack from flashbangZ and instead, used the one from the previous pages. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Serance

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
would be cool to get additional download links that work. This one in the op is temporarily unavailable.
Edit: it just didnt work with jdownloader2 for me, worked with regular browser download.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Thank you so much for this repakc @brynhildr !!

I was wondering if we can safely install the upcoming HF patches on top of this repack without incurring into any conflicts, or if its better to remove some mods before applying it?

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
Can someone provide a torrent or something ? That filescdn mirror is absolutely horrid in terms of speed. Thank you

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes