bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I believe BetterRepack was R7.

Admittedly, Rika is the only character who seems to be behaving like this. I have a lot of girls to test yet but, some were fixed just reinstalling things, I believe. Meanwhile this happens for Rika. It mostly feels related to her eyes, which are literal blanks.

The missing mods are:

-yamadamod.acchairF
-ZMX008
-yamadamod.acchairB
-moderchan.GlossyHairband
-yamadamod.acchairP
-nashi_cape
-com.Quokka.maidinnertubetop-shikibu
-Madevil: WhateverTheFuckHolder
-Augh : YogaPants
-kks.co_top_70
-liunian123.Black saber's clothes
is not really a mod but a plugin/mod hybrid type and is messy......

you wanna hurt yourself tryng it ??? go look for it....with a not userfriendly package from his dev....

be careful with these files...you gonna mess your game if you don' make backup first....

next one missing mods filenames.....mhh how much i hate those.....
usualy they are consistent with the mod name but NOT always and this was one of this cases......

ZMX008 dunno i have other names....
Snap1.jpg
Augh : YogaPants not here or maybe i cannot see it (they are a lot....)
Snap2.jpg
anyway i packed all of it in the hope is in one of those.......

and before you ask......i have a custom handmade RX7 with custom hand made mod folder...yeah REALLY....
Snap4.jpg
just a 2mb preview of the hellish of the inside of that folder....handmade customs ROCKS!!!

next question you may ask.... why you make it like that......
is very simple cause i get rid of subfolders and rename all the not coerent fillenames to be easy to search....
this make updating procedures an hellish nightmare but after all is way more fast and better.... at least for me....

only auto update sucks but if you use manual update method i can do it in just about seconds....eh eh eh

anyway here the package: 184mb zipped

ok for now let me know how it will end.....

Reactions: DannyF97

DannyF97

Mar 27, 2021

you wanna hurt yourself tryng it ??? go look for it....with a not userfriendly package from his dev....
Mega
be careful with these files...you gonna mess your game if you don' make backup first....

usualy they are consistent with the mod name but NOT always and this was one of this cases......

View attachment 2382056
View attachment 2382057

and before you ask......i have a custom handmade RX7 with custom hand made mod folder...yeah REALLY....
View attachment 2382061
just a 2mb preview of the hellish of the inside of that folder....handmade customs ROCKS!!!

is very simple cause i get rid of subfolders and rename all the not coerent fillenames to be easy to search....
this make updating procedures an hellish nightmare but after all is way more fast and better.... at least for me....

only auto update sucks but if you use manual update method i can do it in just about seconds....eh eh eh

Workupload

Hmm, peculiar. I have received the mods and wherever I put them, nothing seems to change - the problem seems to clearly be a wrong file location of sorts. I went in the mods folder, extracted there, then used the search function for authors of the missing mods and extracted into those folders, but no avail either way... as one example an installation place has been mods -> Sideloader Modpack -> Augh, which I would take to mean most any mods Augh made should go but... that didn't work. I feel like I'm indeed missing somewhere, but the hour is also late enough it's all flying by me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Moded Robot

Aug 25, 2022
can someone pls tell me why is my game take so long in the loading screan
and even tho the loading bar moves when its full the game just crash, does somebody know why

DannyF97

Mar 27, 2021

Mega

View attachment 2382056
View attachment 2382057

View attachment 2382061

Workupload

Wait, if I may follow up with one thing - it doesn't seem to be that what you gave me is -missing-, it's now saying the provided are all outdated...? Maybe it makes a little bit of a difference here.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hmm, peculiar. I have received the mods and wherever I put them, nothing seems to change - the problem seems to clearly be a wrong file location of sorts. I went in the mods folder, extracted there, then used the search function for authors of the missing mods and extracted into those folders, but no avail either way... as one example an installation place has been mods -> Sideloader Modpack -> Augh, which I would take to mean most any mods Augh made should go but... that didn't work. I feel like I'm indeed missing somewhere, but the hour is also late enough it's all flying by me.
that's a very clear symptom than the game have a too long file path where you play it and this generate weird errors...
put everything in a short path like this:
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7
never had issue of this type.....

Wait, if I may follow up with one thing - it doesn't seem to be that what you gave me is -missing-, it's now saying the provided are all outdated...? Maybe it makes a little bit of a difference here.
mhh again a very strange issue....and of course is a false statement due of some obscure plugin/game version you have:

i dont see here any outdated mod.........so false positive......

i think is better try another version of koikatsu better repack fresh extracted too see any differance......
so first try to locate the problem.........
long path? wrong/bad plugin? wrong game version? failed mod install?? bad bepinx/config?????
ecc...just some some exsample of the possible cause.....

DannyF97

Mar 27, 2021
that's a very clear symptom than the game have a too long file path where you play it and this generate weird errors...
put everything in a short path like this:
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7
never had issue of this type.....

mhh again a very strange issue....and of course is a false statement due of some obscure plugin/game version you have:

i dont see here any outdated mod.........so false positive......

i think is better try another version of koikatsu better repack fresh extracted too see any differance......
so first try to locate the problem.........
long path? wrong/bad plugin? wrong game version? failed mod install?? bad bepinx/config?????
ecc...just some some exsample of the possible cause.....
Oh wait, the pic thing you have - how you're viewing Rika. I do not have that, all I have is the card list, I can't see the character - have to load the H scene up to see them. So how did you get it like that?

My game version is Steam's Koikatsu Party. Not Sunshine, or any other ones. Wouldn't be too certain if a mod install failed, and not too sure how to troubleshoot Bepinx. You might be correct as to Better Repack - maybe I need a newer version. I would hope one came out recently.

• Angry
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have two questions to ask you

1Q: Is there a mode or a tool that can make the game more beautiful (HD texture, shadow, light ...)?

2Q: Is it possible to make games more optimized and load faster by allocating more ram to games? because I saw that the games are limited to about 5gb while I only have 16gb of ram in total so about 11gb which are not used, it's a shame

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Another question. How can I solve the problem of collisions between character for example: if I embody a male protagonist with characteristics like (giant penis, large size and other) and I choose a girl of normal size I have bugs of collision as for blowjobs where the girl does not cling to the penis not in the void or the penis which does not have in her mouth but which crosses the chin and the same for the man it grips in the void for the possessions where he should hold his leg, arm, head

Nanna95

Feb 6, 2019
Partially solved CharaStudio problems by loading and re-saving the cards from the Character maker, but one mod doesn't work correctly (Kiana Eva Collaboration) and other Shibal mods reported "main texture absent" but it seems to me that they work correctly.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Can someone help me? For some reason the hair acc of this card keep staying on the floor. When I try to move it and place it properly on the head, save the card, and then load the card, the hair is back stuck on the floor like this.

Koikatu-2023-02-14-04-13-43-UI.png

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone help me? For some reason the hair acc of this card keep staying on the floor. When I try to move it and place it properly on the head, save the card, and then load the card, the hair is back stuck on the floor like this.

View attachment 2388867
Logically you should be able to solve your problem by checking the box "show control axis" after it should have blue, red and green arrows plus a kind of pad I believe in tweaking a little you should be able to change the position of the hair and place them more high above the head

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Logically you should be able to solve your problem by checking the box "show control axis" after it should have blue, red and green arrows plus a kind of pad I believe in tweaking a little you should be able to change the position of the hair and place them more high above the head
I already did that. But when I save the card and the load it, the hair is back stuck on the floor like that.

Fufuert

Oct 29, 2022
is this patch adding new stuff like clothes, accessories, etc. on the low? cuz whenever i scroll thru it i'd see some new stuff i've never seen before even thought i havent added anything nor did i ever update anything. is it auto updating zipmods? or do i get these new stuffs from downloading chara cards?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes