lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
2 questions, hopefully easy ones:

1 - Is there a way to get the girls to stop looking at the camera during H? I feel like I've messed with every camera settings and the girls still follow the camera instead of looking at their partner?

2 - Does anyone have the Xray mod working in RX16? I can't seem to get it to function. Doesn't show up in the list of plugins in Bepinex settings either.

Tyledon

Dec 26, 2019
Is there a possibility anyone knows why the the characters have no eyebrows or eyelashes during cutscenes? Im using the new R16 pack with force high poly mod as an added mod.

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
With the latest repack, I'm back to having the kplug character swap bug where it duplicates the one character. I've tried deleting the KK_BrowseFolder plugin, that didn't fix it. I tried using the kplug uncensor (even though I prefer BP), that didn't fix it. I tried restoring the oo_base file with the one from the repack, that didn't fix it.

Anyone else having this issue again and know how to fix?

gkiller056

Jul 15, 2020
Do you guys know how to make characters with 4 arms? i see some characters like this on pixiv and i wanted to know how i can do that.

90589550_p17_master1200.jpg

Tobi/Chaos

Feb 17, 2021
2 questions, hopefully easy ones:

1 - Is there a way to get the girls to stop looking at the camera during H? I feel like I've messed with every camera settings and the girls still follow the camera instead of looking at their partner?

2 - Does anyone have the Xray mod working in RX16? I can't seem to get it to function. Doesn't show up in the list of plugins in Bepinex settings either.
1 - Yes, in settings You can change between Anim and Follow ( Head )
If You change head to Anim girl will stop looking at camera and will have head direction set in Animation

2 - ... what You mean by X-Ray?... there is many different X-Rays in KK... XRayShader, XRayWomb, XRayPlane...
This first allows You to make little "border" around mesh and everything else transparent
Second allows You to see Womb thru belly, but this mod is kinda shit and broken
XRayPlane allows You to cut everything of lower render queue behind plane in front of camera...
all Mods are possible to download from internet...

//
Little hentai i made :eek:...
Render-2023-02-03-01-16-14.png

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
It must have been 2 or 3 years since I last played the game and I remember once when a girl was asked to do H and there was another girl in the same room that we stayed in the background masturbating is this system still in play or was it removed unless it came from a mode?

Roter

May 27, 2020
Why does this game run so insanely horribly on my pc? I have fairly decent specs, is it just the nature of it being pirated?

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
So I'm updating mod throu the mod updater and... does anyone know why the files are resseting back to beggining of downloading after being finished? Like it gets 100% and suddenly it resets back to 1% 1675719502567.png

CheeseMolester69

Mar 18, 2022
I installed the latest repack, everything works fine, all the mods and maps appear, but when I go into free mode, and then click yes to the tutorial, it goes into a infinte white loading screen with music still playing. Could anyone help me with this?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes