Apr 23, 2018
I hate to ask but since I haven't played in awhile I need some help installing the english. I had everything working in the RX13 version but I downloaded the new version and when I click on initsettings it says that the language I've chosen doesn't have translations in the file. I downloaded the latest torrent version and I'm using RX16 now. I see the translations in the BepinEx folder, but so far the only thing translated is the initsettings menu.

wknjn

Jan 11, 2023
Okay so a fresh install results in 144fps at all times, installing hf patch 3.19 results in slight loss but still 100fps + and close to what it was at any time, install k plug 3.0 and then upgrade to 3.09 and the fps is now in the 30s.

Is this really normal fps loss on installing k plug?

Kheyshla

Feb 19, 2020
Hi friends noob question here. I bought the game on Steam to support the developers before downloading this and I'm wondering if someone can give me some tips on unpacking this download from ScrewThisNoise. I've had a little bit experience with illusion games in the past with Honey Select etc., and for this I'm wondering how/where I place mods in the Koikatsu game folder.

I notice that with this download there is a ton of mods in the "sideloader modpack studio" and I'm wondering if I need to individually unpack each one, or do I just drag those folders somewhere in bulk to activate them? Also, how do I use the sideloader studio? Where do .zipmod files go?

Thanks in advance!
Excuse me but could you share mods since when opening some scenes, it tells me that I am missing mods, could you please give me your support.

mayouda9926

Oct 9, 2022
i have a question, i try to use a Evaan mod, but when i register the character in the class, it would say im missing a lot of zipmod, what do i do?

May 22, 2018
Here the omake that i found on uppervolta-3d site and tell you the mod info and it work with KK, KKS, AI, HS2 card and scenes. you can use it to find the missing mods.

Fufuert

Oct 29, 2022
is there a way to make all characters have BP by default, im a lazy fck so im tryna see if anyone knows how

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
is there a way to make all characters have BP by default, im a lazy fck so im tryna see if anyone knows how
i am gonna use sunshine as referance because i have kplug uncen on the other but the principle is the same on both....
Snap1.jpg
here you can change all the uncen type applyed for all character the game will use.....
remenber to use all BP stuff for animated parts......

if someone does not work or is different is because the specific card settings is not in "default" state....
and needed to be changed in editor manually for each card with this problem....

have fun!!!

Fufuert

Oct 29, 2022
i am gonna use sunshine as referance because i have kplug uncen on the other but the principle is the same on both....
View attachment 2331718
here you can change all the uncen type applyed for all character the game will use.....
remenber to use all BP stuff for animated parts......

if someone does not work or is different is because the specific card settings is not in "default" state....
and needed to be changed in editor manually for each card with this problem....

have fun!!!
TYSM! tho i liked having the females have diff types this certainly makes things efficient

K'9

Mar 12, 2021
BTW how do you actually use the plugin (KK_AccessoryClothes) that allows to set clothes or hair as accessory ?

When editing accessories, there are few options in "type" dropdown menu like "hair back/front/etc" or "clothes top/bottom/gloves/etc". It's kinda buggy and after selecting it as a accessory type, I have to switch between accessories otherwise the full menu wont load

Anyway even after it loads, no matter what I select it wont load onto the model. Like eg I will choose an acessory type "clothing bottom", select some dress or pants or anything else and that piece wont load at all

So how the hell do you actually use this one ? It never worked for me but I got curious now since I tried to model an outfit with 2 bottom pieces and that techically would allow me to do that...but it doesnt work

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes