Iona_Blue

Oct 23, 2017
someone can share this card?, the card is good but the price is so expensive, they also have like Arknights Card
(any card is fine)

kawaiihug

Nov 1, 2019
Hello, how are you? I have a question, is there any version of the game that does not have the Betterpack and only has the dlc and the base game?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
someone can share this card?, the card is good but the price is so expensive, they also have like Arknights Card
(any card is fine)
mhh the only thing is found is this:

pass: Seimei Abe
the inside you will find those girls
Snap1.jpg
beer than nothing......mhh no really my type.......see you next time!

Reactions: grixtopix
Apr 21, 2017
So I just tired out the new version of Kplug (yes 3.1 just dropped) and it works well with the base game.

So I load up Character Studio to see what changed and the female models are all doing this:
CharaStudio-2023-01-25-13-49-41-Render.png

Anyone else getting this or is it just me?

wintersouls735

Jan 28, 2019
I was being serious. It's not my fault that you aren't informative. You didn't say or clarify anything that suggests you have any issues with the installation nor did you even do it in the first place. So the most obvious step here is to use window instead of linux and try installing the game. When you do all these and the game doesn't work, THEN we'll try to fix the problem one at a time. Not every one that tried this on steam deck has the same problem. The base game is compatible, but BR and HF are a different story.

And that's if you know your steam deck well and how to properly operate it. If you don't, that's your homework.
Got it working. Speak for yourself, it's not like you know how to get it working either.

Tajniak99

Mar 10, 2022
Sorry for bothering you peoples, but i downloaded Koikatsu ScrewThisNoise RX10 (yes i know its old) and wanted to ask. . . is it safe?

I downloaded whole game from that link above.

Reactions: Greedycat

beyruksh

Nov 1, 2019
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
Can you please share the cards again? The gofile link was already dead. Thanks alot!

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
I cannot for the life of me figure out where to get the full version since all the links here are broken. Also no where else seems to have RX16 which i think is the right one? there seems to be a lot of games and this is all very confusing

ReptilePrince

Aug 21, 2017
Hello, I just got the problem with the cheats tool I try press F12 but nothing happen am already check in the plugin setting and as you can see can some one help image_2023-01-28_171840683.png

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes