qwertypoiuy

May 30, 2017
i have zero clues on what happen with a missing zipmod i was looking into the mods folder but it seem mod is still there but game doesn't found it at all

gijek01

Apr 25, 2022
are there any games like this, but with more focus on yuri?
this games yuri is kinda underwhelming (still a good game tho)

Oct 9, 2021
Hey all, I've encountered a weird bug as of late that's screwed up certain character cards proportions.
I recently updated my BetterRepack version of Koikatsu up to the latest version (BetterRepack RX17 to be precise) and now all of a sudden, certain character cards have become deformed from what they were originally meant to look like.
(Pictured here is an example with a Pearl character card by KaosKatsu. On the left is the one advertised and on the right is my version. Note the toned down body and overall head shape looking off to the pic of Pearl on the left.)
KoikatsuProportionBug.png
Does anyone know what might be causing this issue? I would greatly appreciate any sort of help in narrowing down the cause of this strange deformity that's been happening with some of my character cards.

Reactions: thanathorn2004

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone tell me where do I need to put these png. files about clothes?
buddy is easy why you just have dig a bit futher in you local koikasu folders........

well because you linked something new to me to "discover" here we are......
my motto is:
you give me something and in return i give you another thing......

btw here is the location of the .png of dresses:
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7\UserData\coordinate
there is no sub inside so male/female can live together....... even if i reccomend to made it separated BECAUSE!!!!

there is a NASTY problem than nobody noticed/fixed/too much technical to notice/fix...
dont' use more than 1000 .png for that folder or the game will crash with NASTY error
too many requests....and boom all you work gone.....

so i found a WorkAround/Solution just divide the folder under categories with less of 1k each.....
and voila no more crash......

the same princible is for normal cards dont' use/load too much in a single folder...
this will apply to every error/crash with too many requests.....

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hey all, I've encountered a weird bug as of late that's screwed up certain character cards proportions.
I recently updated my BetterRepack version of Koikatsu up to the latest version (BetterRepack RX17 to be precise) and now all of a sudden, certain character cards have become deformed from what they were originally meant to look like.
(Pictured here is an example with a Pearl character card by KaosKatsu. On the left is the one advertised and on the right is my version. Note the toned down body and overall head shape looking off to the pic of Pearl on the left.)
View attachment 2412292
Does anyone know what might be causing this issue? I would greatly appreciate any sort of help in narrowing down the cause of this strange deformity that's been happening with some of my character cards.
there is a lot of variables wen you talk about deformities.....
anyway let's make something a bit more clear....

is all about
1)abmx and bone structure are the responsable of those but these are just generic meanings.....
they can have normal bones/advanced bones(on separated menu)/new bones (with a plugin) modified so....
it's a headcache....
and this include all the EXTRA plugins than manage these variables......

2)possible studio tweak/optimization vs in real game/maker...... this is a nasty argument.....
studio card are a thing....and ingame/maker are another.......
is no so uncommon than pro creators use 2 cards of the same char one for each use....
most common case:
load a furry/nonhuman char on maker and you will see bizarre stuff due to very heavy bones modifyed ....
vs of what you expect from the sudio photo they show you........

wanna try it futher? just load some mrdelegato/evaan original char and they will be always out of proportions.....(
wen you load it inside maker........wtf they use for making these monstruosity....or just they make it for studio?????

3)stiletto and relative config file/setup... even if this will apply just at the lower body......
but if you make a char in one configuration (stiletto on/off, disable IK in maker on/off, different feet/legs proporions and ecc....)
they will looks weird in the opposite setup/config.....
example: wen i started making custom cards i never used stiletto so all the cards where made for that particular enviroment the vanilla foot+vanilla lowerbones and after i learn the insane potencial of highheel i changed everything to that config.....
and if i load any of my old char than i made they have distored legs/foots ehehehe....(they can be fixed very easy anyway)

just a wall of text of clearance.... now onto the problem...
"I recently updated my BetterRepack version of Koikatsu up to the latest version (BetterRepack RX17)"
that's the FIRST problem.....if you don' know how the stuffs are working/works....dont' touch nothing about it

why you just update something than works perfectly..... just stick with the old one.....
the main game engine update was in the late 2019 so now they are just plugin update......
some plugin YES are very necessary to update yeah but not all the package......
so just update manually some of these and all will be fixed easyly... no need all new 35 gb of stuffs

also the way betterrepack manage the update of each new release is CRIMINAL for computer science standards....
why waste so many bandwidth for just a 50 mb of new plugin/mods....
and you have to REDOWNLOAD the game ALL again and EVERYTHING from it of the same thing is out of this world....

your options are:
go find/debug that new plugin version/release than fk up your/these cards.....lol
updated plugin does no guarantee retrocompatibility....expecially main/CORE plugin!!!!
or
just stay safe with the perfecly working game from past release with updated essencial plugin....
like fixes and others harmless stuff.....

good luck.....i am off!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: thanathorn2004

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
buddy is easy why you just have dig a bit futher in you local koikasu folders........

well because you linked something new to me to "discover" here we are......
my motto is:
you give me something and in return i give you another thing......

btw here is the location of the .png of dresses:
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack RX7\UserData\coordinate
there is no sub inside so male/female can live together....... even if i reccomend to made it separated BECAUSE!!!!

there is a NASTY problem than nobody noticed/fixed/too much technical to notice/fix...
dont' use more than 1000 .png for that folder or the game will crash with NASTY error
too many requests....and boom all you work gone.....

so i found a WorkAround/Solution just divide the folder under categories with less of 1k each.....
and voila no more crash......

the same princible is for normal cards dont' use/load too much in a single folder...
this will apply to every error/crash with too many requests.....
Thx for your answer and advices :)

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Guys remind me please do in Kokaitsu girls can initiate h scene with mc on their own? Like approaching on their own to mc and ask for h-action so to speak. Also if I remember everything right there is a option to make roster up 99, but how exactly to do it? Current maxium 34 of the roster
And there is one strange bug I have in game. When I save my game, it takes like 5 minutes of real time time to make save. Any tips how to fix this?

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
1)Guys remind me please do in Kokaitsu girls can initiate h scene with mc on their own?
1.5)Like approaching on their own to mc and ask for h-action so to speak.
2)Also if I remember everything right there is a option to make roster up 99, but how exactly to do it? Current maxium 34 of the roster
3)And there is one strange bug I have in game. When I save my game, it takes like 5 minutes of real time time to make save. Any tips how to fix this?
1)on their own mhhh......automatic H-scene
only wen you sleep somewhere in the school AND ONLY if there is a high horny girl around anyway...
or just the teacher from infirmary always works.....

1,5)oh that mhh that is another thingy is just ask for sex and it have his own option on config...
work only wen you have a least experianced girl and she is full horny mode and you have some chance than she will ask for sex....

2) is on some menu than you have to remenber the location....
Snap1.jpg
and maybe there is more around inside the bepinex confing but i am no sure about it...
anyway even if you put 99 you have to load these using this:
Snap3.jpg
if you don' have it you missing some plugin then.....

3) mhh wtf is that? your using a full capacity of ALL MODDED girls with heavy texture replacement???
or your compuer is a real potato?
otherwhise something no good on your game......this is happening in what version of betterepack?
does you touch anything add/remove mod/plugin?????
anyway the game saves include full copy of cards of your classes so the more heavy they are the cards the more long are the time needed to savegame to be saved/generated......

ohh ya tips for it i forgot that:
buy a new pc....
use less card.....
use the same number of female but use lightweigh cards like less on 1mb for each like vanilla ones....

if you still want use heavy modded cards.... load it 1-2 each at the time and see your performance on you pc.......
if good keep add a new 1-2 if not stay or remove it.....
this rule will also apply to the needed for tell you how much RAM you can spend on loading cards on class into the game....
before break your pc in half...

bro you look like you forgot a lot of stuff in these years....
well welcome back anyway in the crazy world of endless girl making/simulator/creator/fappator ecc....

Last edited:
Reactions: Anderus1984

Tressk

Sep 20, 2021
The thread's name is wrong, it's "Koikatsu" not "Koikatu" and is therefore difficult/impossible to find through forum search

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes