May 17, 2022
hello, anyone who has Seth Reloaded cards none of your mediafire links work since I deleted them, but I wanted to know if anyone had them, specifically those of mai sakurajima, rio futaba and mami chan

dim1138

Dec 23, 2018
Question: how, if possible, can I change/edit the english subtitles? Some of the dialog is a bit weird and I'd like to change it to something a bit more my taste

Ovinas18

Mar 7, 2021
In this repack can i change penis size?
it's still censored?
Threesome ?

I downloaded it now, I wanted to know if I need to download any mod or this repack does everything, seriously I'm like the airbone falling in France World War II

Last edited:

hamsteranal69

Nov 23, 2019
All Cards + Mods/Dependencies [LINK FIXED]
(Missing Cards after 03/30/2023)

Latest HF Patch and updated sideloader mods required for maximum compatibility.

虚子/kyonko/kyoshi:

(I will update this collection once he releases his Furina card. Refer to the archive from Crampus for newer cards.)

Makise:

(Out of date. Refer to the archive from Crampus for newer cards.)

Last edited:

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
can the better penetration mod be used in game or is it only in CharaStudio? and if so, how do I activate it in CharaStudio?

Frydzielson

Sep 1, 2017
Something broke in my game. I cannot touch girls in H scene. Can't even get past foreplay scene. Hand icon is not showing. What is interesting, it is working during basic interactions. Everything used to work previously and I didn't change any game settings nor mods. My game version is Better Repack RX16.
Help :(

STVP88

Oct 30, 2021
I'm new into this game, is there anything I need to do after install/add the better repack version (RX16)?
Download from here:

I still have some untranslated UI/words & everytime I do H scene the girls' shoulders become invisible, might be a bug :)
Maybe I need to add HF Patch, where I can get it? Need help!

Last edited:

dim1138

Dec 23, 2018
Hey guys, not trying to be a nuisance, but is there a tutorial anywhere to change the translations? I found all the personality translation zip files, but editing them doesn't do anything. I figure I'm either missing a step or it's actually way more complicated than I may realize

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
You can configure pregnancy+ to act like a stomach bulge
Both. In studio, select a BP uncensor and select a target in the status tab
sorry for the ignorance, but I have no idea what you are talking about, how do I select the BP uncensor? what is the status bar? by both do you mean that in the game you can also activate it? if so, how?

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
is it possible to manage the X and Y coordinates like in chara studio for each character but during in-game sex? I want to control the penetration depth of the penis

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
several garments clip body parts, such as testicles or tits, and they are not even large enough to cause errors in the game's mesh, what can I do to solve it?

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
by both do you mean that in the game you can also activate it? if so, how?
In Maker, Select a BP Game uncensor for both your female and male charas and save the cards. spoon1.PNG

In Studio,
spoon2.PNG
is it possible to manage the X and Y coordinates like in chara studio for each character but during in-game sex?
Press O or P to move the female or male respectively. keybinds can be changed in the plugin settings menu under "H Character Adjustment."

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

Janzani

Nov 16, 2018
Is there a way to gett butt jiggle physics into the game? I got the breastphysicscontroller from the optional mods and that does have the ass jiggle physics but it only works in character creator. In free H the physics on the butt only seem to work during caress idle but not during animation loop.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes