Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone here have any cards from Ltuki? how to you change their expressions? I think I have an issue as anything I do with their brows, mouths, or eyes changes nothing. heck, it doesn't even follow the option to not blink. Any fix for this?

snowpld

Mar 23, 2022
who have イリス (From. 失格紋の最強賢者) Card by keiyuu ?
pls send it,thanks in advance.

Hunt4Bugs

Jun 4, 2018
Just downloaded Version 17. Trying to access the Cheat Menu from older versions, but cant find it in settings. Anyone know where it is or how to access it?

Fish797

Nov 11, 2019
I have an issue i could use some help with. I downloaded a custom char that had some ridiculous shoes that i swapped out for something better and now she is floating above ground. Is there a way to fix this? Picture for reference: koi-issue.png

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone else have a "not responding" when startig game up and "not responding" when picking teh girl and male in free H? it takes soo long to respond... ><;

Elmanoloca

Jul 16, 2022
Hello, I just installed the game but the audio doesn't work, in fact when you enter the sound symbol it's muted, but it won't let me mute it, I had already downloaded the game but from another part and the sound was there, does anyone know how to fix it?

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
How do we safely update from a previous repack without screwing with our progression?
I just suck at googling.

Last edited:

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
what are some good mods to get for this game
That depends. generally, when you update with the hf patch, it'll give you everything you need and more. for creating characters or scenes in Studio, if you're using characters or scenes made by other people and they used mods that you don't have, it'll tell you what you're missing. when that happens, just google the missing mod and it'll get you to where you could get it. then put the zipmod into the mod folder if the game, restart the game, and you're set.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Lately I came across some of cards with extremely glossy skin that doesn't respond to shaders and can't change in chara maker.. anybody has a clue on how to normalize that?

Neo_Iced

Jun 27, 2022
can someone help me my animation only like few of them after i update my game with hf patch like reverse amazon and missionary

Nov 8, 2021
To anyone who wants kyonko0087 cards

Reply to this I'll gladly post it (picture below for proof)
(mods not included, just look at the kemono link for every individual card, they show mods used and where to download usually pixiv or the sideloader ones)
View attachment 2162555
bro, where's the password?

Yuukii32

Jun 2, 2021
bro, where's the password?
You aren't reading I didn't say that "I'll provide the password." I was only gonna share the Cards plus the kemono was for those looking the missing mods for it.
Anyway, theres a fellow leaker who sent a better zip download it. Which is this (give him some love)
(I haven't updated shit but yeah I'm just waiting for updated cards *cough* (Nilou)

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Lately I came across some of cards with extremely glossy skin that doesn't respond to shaders and can't change in chara maker.. anybody has a clue on how to normalize that?
Does it go away if you remove all clothes, if so, it's a glossy bodysuit the under gloves or pantyhose tabs.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Does it go away if you remove all clothes, if so, it's a glossy bodysuit the under gloves or pantyhose tabs.
it wasn't that but thanks, pointed me in the right direction.
Turns out it was a particular shader in material editor, just hit reset to normalize

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes