bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can someone share their default card of the willful girl? I've lost mine :(
on my way!
Snap1.jpg
also have ripped the school heroine/teacher cards to use in addition inside the school........
all default no modification made + siri from emotion creation + default chica for bone reset purpose
a backup from 2019......
also included the "variant" version i found around.....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Narakin

death48

Mar 29, 2019
dude i dont know what happen bettween updates that in the game when the time of the day changes takes too long to load or the game just freeze and cant do anything i dont know why i use 24 charas and takes a lot to load someone have any idea how to fix this?

bhononso-

Aug 30, 2020
Hi, I have a questioni, can I create a character that is the Blood related sister of the MC that can have unique interaction with him? Or there are mods that can do this?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
does anyone knows what settings or whatever mrdelegado uses? even with the mods the cards look really bad compared to the previews
i am really happy than finally someone noticed this.....
this is apply to evann also.....

something i noticed......

1)does seem he does NOT like stiletto at all........because legs are always distorted wen you load a card.....
this mean than he build it with stiletto OFF or in a wrong config i guess......?
not to mention hands and foots at esagerate values.....

2)he really like body bones (X-Y-Z) proportions very much.....this lead to very accurate results on studio by direct comparison
but totally destroy the usabiliy INGAME with sex animation.....

3)cards most of the time have only the bare minimal of costumes...what a shame....
everytime i have to REBUILD one of those i have also the need to just add the missing costume by my imagination......
also sometime costume have bad half state you must check it everytime and possibly correct it.....

4)he seem does no care about ingame animation AT ALL......
because most of the time the original loaded cannot suck cock without glitch the dick out of the head.....
very easy to correct if you even try it inside an h-scene....

so the main issue wen they release something NEW:
1.REBUILD the body bone structure compatible with animation (i usually copy/paste a nice body from other cards)
2.CHECK head bone than have different value from body using any blowjob as referance(this can take a lot of time)
3.if fail you have to REbuild the head without headmod using a similar card as referance....
4.check stiletto config if card have a new type of shoes.....
5.check half state costumes.... if they load correctly or need to be modify by texture/material editor....
6.add the missing costumes.......move the original to school (usually is on club)
7.name it properly.......

fuck it to death (finally.......)

that's what i do wen i work with these cards.....

yeah i know bless them to make it on the first place.....
but these issue will persist forever........and nobody seems to care about it........

Last edited:
Reactions: JhonLui

swdefert

Oct 8, 2017
i am really happy than finally someone noticed this.....
this is apply to evann also.....

something i noticed......

1)does seem he does NOT like stiletto at all........because legs are always distorted wen you load a card.....
this mean than he build it with stiletto OFF or in a wrong config i guess......?
not to mention hands and foots at esagerate values.....

2)he really like body proportions very much.....this lead to very accurate results on studio by direct comparison
but totally destroy the usabiliy INGAME with sex animation.....

3)cards most of the time have only the bare minimal of costumes...what a shame....
everytime i have to REBUILD one of those i have also the need to just add the missing costume by my imagination......
also sometime costume have bad half state you must check it everytime and possibly correct it.....

4)he seem does no care about ingame animation AT ALL......
because most of the time the original loaded cannot suck cock without glitch the dick out of the head.....
very easy to correct if you even try it inside an h-scene....

so the main issue wen they release something NEW:
1.REBUILD the body bone structure compatible with animation (i usually copy/paste a nice body from other cards)
2.CHECK head bone than have different value from body using any blowjob as referance(this can take a lot of time)
3.if fail you have to REbuild the head without headmod using a similar card as referace....
4.check stiletto config if card have a new type of shoes.....
5.check half state costumes.... if they load correctly or need to be modify by texture/material editor....
6.add the missing costumes.......move the original to school (usually is on club)
7.name it properly.......

fuck it to death (finally.......)

that's what i do wen i work with these cards.....

yeah i know bless them to make it on the first place.....
but these issue will persist forever........and nobody seems to care about it........
Thanks dude, i'm really new with all this character creation stuff but i'll see what i can do, i was really hyped with the bonbon & chuchu cards but they look really bad in game

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
This is my first foray into Koikatsu and I downloaded Better Repack RX17. Is Kplug recommended and does it work well with the better repack?

Jul 6, 2020
Hi bro, could you share these files?
I even quoted the name of the torrent in question. Google or even Bing it yourself if you have to.

One have to be willing to sail the sea for themself if they want to obtain the treasure. :illuminati:

tl;dr Do it yourself, I'm an ass and lazy.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
This is my first foray into Koikatsu and I downloaded Better Repack RX17. Is Kplug recommended and does it work well with the better repack?
there are 4 pages of discussion on the matter
in 1 word : no, unless... (go read)
anyway part of kplug is included in RX

May 17, 2022
I even quoted the name of the torrent in question. Google or even Bing it yourself if you have to.

One have to be willing to sail the sea for themself if they want to obtain the treasure. :illuminati:

Can you at least send me the lazymelon rar file? :(

Jul 6, 2020
Can you at least send me the lazymelon rar file? :(
No can't do. It's a torrent file, you can just select which stuff you want to download and which to ignore, what else would you want from that.

It's pirating business, best I can do is giving you the map (Which I kinda did already). I don't want to and won't take responsibility for anything else (too much work).

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Can somebody please explain me how to properly set up the DoF in Studio? if the chara goes more than half a meter* away from the center, it normally goes out of focus...

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes