HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Can somebody please explain me how to properly set up the DoF in Studio? if the chara goes more than half a meter* away from the center, it normally goes out of focus...
Not sure if this is useful for what you're trying to do, but put the camera crosshair inside of what you want in focus. Then hold the right mouse button and drag left and right to move the camera toward or away from the crosshair point. and now use the +/= and }/] keys to tweak the camera's FOV.

AnthemZONE

Feb 17, 2020
Anyone know how to change breast size in KK Studio? Everytime I change the character on the left, the breast size stay the same/get bigger even though the character I change into have smaller breast size. CharaStudio-2023-04-03-21-11-43-UI.png CharaStudio-2023-04-03-21-13-35-UI.png

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Not sure if this is useful for what you're trying to do, but put the camera crosshair inside of what you want in focus. Then hold the right mouse button and drag left and right to move the camera toward or away from the crosshair point. and now use the +/= and }/] keys to tweak the camera's FOV.
Hey can we import the 3d characters into rpg maker or animation because ive been looking to do this i want to a make NTR RPG

Reactions: lawlow
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes