The Martian

Aug 24, 2022
This is it?
Okay, stupid question, when I download the card, it came as a .png_ instead of .png. When I convert the file to .png by renaming the file, it does not work. I also tried to drag the picture from the website, which gives me .png, but it also doesn't work. What should I do to get the card working?

Sorry for having to bother you even after you gave me the card.

Sep 12, 2021
Okay, stupid question, when I download the card, it came as a .png_ instead of .png. When I convert the file to .png by renaming the file, it does not work. I also tried to drag the picture from the website, which gives me .png, but it also doesn't work. What should I do to get the card working?

Sorry for having to bother you even after you gave me the card.
When you download card and open dialog file you need choose 'All files' in filter dialog after that add by hand .png to name your file

The Martian

Aug 24, 2022
When you download card and open dialog file you need choose 'All files' in filter dialog after that add by hand .png to name your file
I tried this with the Noel's card that you posted and it worked, but when I do it to the other card it just wouldn't. I think there might be some error with the card. Even then, thank you for your help, I really appreciate you responding back.

Sep 12, 2021
I tried this with the Noel's card that you posted and it worked, but when I do it to the other card it just wouldn't. I think there might be some error with the card. Even then, thank you for your help, I really appreciate you responding back.
Okey try this

Aguy69

Aug 28, 2020
Or worse, your hard drive or solid state drive might be failing :HideThePain:. Just maybe. Use "CrystalDiskInfo" or something and give it a check.
the app says that health is good. Am I looking for something particular or is that just to check

Jul 6, 2020
the app says that health is good. Am I looking for something particular or is that just to check
Well a "write error" by your word could be many thing. From your information all I could really suggested was giving your drive a check by crystal disk or "Scan drive for error" if you are using windows.

Since I downloaded Koikatsu from other source, I can't say the shared files were corrupted or not. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Aguy69
Sep 12, 2021
yeah, if you click the original source at the bottom it direct to the png
I really appreciate if you don't mind, especially Arisa from the LN I can't found it (still don't have paypal to buy it)
I don't know who is that)
Unfortunately, I didn't sort the content. There may be something excess, including mods. There were also the same cards, but with different sizes, I marked them with index 1 after the name. You'll have to work with that

Reactions: LoveRyonaHGame
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes