Oct 31, 2022
I don't know who is that)
Unfortunately, I didn't sort the content. There may be something excess, including mods. There were also the same cards, but with different sizes, I marked them with index 1 after the name. You'll have to work with that
a'right, I will try next day, hope the link not expired tomorrow,
well "Arisa" just another cuttie from " Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian " and this is the image
1680709870958.png

Valornium

Mar 27, 2023
Enjoy
1680716342999.png

i had to wait for 2 hours on this, i attempted twice (the first one had a false positive trojan, then disabled my antiv to download again only to meet this sadly), do you use MEGA or other file sharing sites? really want those hongcha scenes lol

Aguy69

Aug 28, 2020
Well a "write error" by your word could be many thing. From your information all I could really suggested was giving your drive a check by crystal disk or "Scan drive for error" if you are using windows.

Since I downloaded Koikatsu from other source, I can't say the shared files were corrupted or not. :HideThePain:
turns out that space was the prob even thou i had more than enough space :) thanks for the help either way

bluemachine

Dec 31, 2020
Can anyone help me with this? Every time I open p much any scene in charastudio the game just gets these red artifacts and crashes. I've tried pretty much everything. Reinstalled game, updated drivers, reinstalled windows, checked ssd health, installed the DB patch. I think my graphics card might be bugging out, but its less than a year old and only koik has this problem.

Thx!

ivsaac77

Feb 11, 2020
Can someone post Lazymelon scenes pls, i tried the links posted a couple of days ago but they are not available anymore

Valornium

Mar 27, 2023
Unfortunately, I didn't sort the content. There may be something excess, including mods. There were also the same cards, but with different sizes, I marked them with index 1 after the name. You'll have to work with that
Hello again, I would like to request a MEGA link again for the Keiyuu cards rar, (Yeah I was pretty late to notice this one that it already expired, I was fixated on the Hongcha scenes haha) Thank you again for providing the MEGA Link for the Hongcha cards.

Valornium

Mar 27, 2023
need reupload for the keiyuu cards on MEGA if possible brother thanks

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes