syndiaft

Jan 21, 2020
Game is in japanese, I downloaded via Mega links, I have tried multiple different ways to translate it to english, Im not worried about it being google translate or anything, Just want it in english so I know stuff.

Oct 31, 2022
Game is in japanese, I downloaded via Mega links, I have tried multiple different ways to translate it to english, Im not worried about it being google translate or anything, Just want it in english so I know stuff.
or maybe try download from betterrepack site
1680939665410.png

alennaor

Mar 27, 2020
Where can I get the clean version of this game? This pack has too many mods and things that I don't know what they are, what they are for and that I don't use at all

Oct 31, 2022
Where can I get the clean version of this game? This pack has too many mods and things that I don't know what they are, what they are for and that I don't use at all

u can use this place, but also after u done download and extract it u need to update the mod from KKManager

Reactions: ijol

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
One tip/contribution:
To the ppl who wanna load they cards from Sunshine into Koikatsu, and cant.
You will put your Sunshine Char Card, into the cara>female directory, basic.
If you open Koikatsu Game the card will not show up, then OPEN Studio.
The character will show up in studio, without name and preview pics sometime, but he load fine
Load/Put the char into the scene/studio then press ctrl+E(Export the character in the current scene)
Will open a folder with a png file, thats is your character, the one in to studio
Take this file and put into the chara>female folder
Now you can load/edit your character into the game, and use him to play.

Reactions: The Martian

Von kasten

Apr 13, 2022
Enjoy
can you share card from whywhyman again
the link is dead
also do you have these caed

Last edited:
Reactions: AininChase

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
You know the ONE thing this game lacks for me? A simple blowjob function (or mod).

We can only get blown if we initiate the full-on sex action, and then unless we take the girl to fucking Valhalla, she will bitch about how it wasn't what she expected. Bitch, I only wanted you to wet my willy, or to simply get turned down by you if you didn't want to!

Like, just give me the option to ask for a quick blowjob aside from just asking for sex, or make a horny girl ask to give me a BJ instead of asking me to fuck her soul out. We initiate the action from the service position, with a random BJ pose, and we have the option to move on to sex if we wanted to, like when we're watching a girl masturbate. And make it so they never complain about not being satisfied if they didn't osgarm, since they knew from the beginning that this wasn't the plan.

This would honestly make the game 10x more sexy If I knew that that girl approaching could be about to suck my dick and be on her way, instead of wanting us to perform the entire director's cut version of the Kama Sutra.

If I knew how to mod this game, I swear I would try doing that.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Does anyone know if there is any mod or sud mod that adds more male characters? same as Artificial Academy 2? because 1 vs 30 girls is a bit boring and school doesn't feel alive and dynamic.

Oct 31, 2022
Does anyone know if there is any mod or sud mod that adds more male characters? same as Artificial Academy 2? because 1 vs 30 girls is a bit boring and school doesn't feel alive and dynamic.
almost never saw a mod like that, because mostly people in KK use charastudio or character maker

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Never hear anything like this type of mod, but you can make male cards using female editor, even put body sensor penis. Then add those "male" when you start the game. But will need to put less girls and they sex positions is computed as a female so they will not fk the other girls.

Oussama99

Mar 10, 2023
View attachment 120247

Overview:
Koikatu! (コイカツ! or Koikatsu!) is 2D Cellshaded character creator eroge by Illusion. You play as a lonely boy who just got transferred to an all-girls-only school with the purpose of.. getting them accustomed to the other male classmates. Roam around the map, peep on girls if you have the opportunity, talk to them to gain their favour and trigger "events" that will unfold their stories. There are "named" heroines with a preset backstory and player-created characters with plenty (30) of personality types to choose from.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-11-26
Original Title: コイカツ!
Aliases: Koikatsu!
Developer: Illusion
Repacker: ScrewThisNoise - - - - @ScrewThisNoise
Community: -
Censored: No (Modded)
Version: RX16
Language: English
Other games: Koikatsu Sunshine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Useful Resources:
DOWNLOAD
All-In-One: - -

Others: Koikatsu Party

Thanks to @ScrewThisNoise for making this repack and sharing it and all of the modders who made the mods for free.

View attachment 120250 View attachment 120251 View attachment 120252 View attachment 120253 View attachment 120255 View attachment 120256
Does this work on mobile?

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes