Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
does any have taimanin cards from this creator could you please share them

107020219_p0_master1200.jpg

Reactions: Elmanoloca

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any mod to stretch pussy for big penis penetration?
assuming you have the better penetration mod, there should be a slider on the male in the studio. That said, the stretch should already adjust depending on the penis size. to adjust it, it should be here, for the male doing the penetrating:

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
Just fyi I created a Jdownloader Link container for easy downloading (install jdownloader2 and double click the .dlc file these are the go file links which at the time off writing are all up,also i'm thinking of doing a dlc thread on here for multi part games that are high in file size tell me if you like the idea

Feb 2, 2021
So question (and I apologize if this has been asked before): Is there a way to scan a card to see what .zipmod files it needs? because I really hate trying to load a card only for it to briefly say that it's missing files in the top left of the screen, and then the text fades away.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
So question (and I apologize if this has been asked before): Is there a way to scan a card to see what .zipmod files it needs? because I really hate trying to load a card only for it to briefly say that it's missing files in the top left of the screen, and then the text fades away.
there was a site for that but i don't know if is still online/active and if is still working.....

last time i tryed it....
card does no load
card does no get recognized
site was off line

so don't be surprise if one of this still happen today.....

wow firefox does not like it......security risk.....i think is just doomed/cursed now.....

anyway if you have problems getting the names on the missing mods there is a way to recover it......
go here
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack "any versions"\BepInEx
and open this file LogOutput.log
then you gonna find all the message you have see on the game without problems...

extra:
in the meanwhile get rid of all the duplicate mods you get listed here for
faster loading game......
and cleaning purpose......

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021
there was a site for that but i don't know if is still online/active and if is still working.....

last time i tryed it....
card does no load
card does no get recognized
site was off line

so don't be surprise if one of this still happen today.....

wow firefox does not like it......security risk.....i think is just doomed/cursed now.....

anyway if you have problems getting the names on the missing mods there is a way to recover it......
go here
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack "any versions"\BepInEx
and open this file LogOutput.log
then you gonna find all the message you have ses on the game without problems

extra:
in the meanwhile get rid of all the duplicate mods you get listed here for
faster loading game......
and cleaning purpose......
I appreciate the response. I apologize for asking so many questions. First of all, yeah that website doesn't seem to work, and even if you ignore the warnings, in the internet archive it's a bit jank, so it's probably dead. As for the LogOutput.log file, I opened it up in VSC, but what should I be looking for in particular?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
I appreciate the response. I apologize for asking so many questions. First of all, yeah that website doesn't seem to work, and even if you ignore the warnings, in the internet archive it's a bit jank, so it's probably dead. As for the LogOutput.log file, I opened it up in VSC, but what should I be looking for in particular?
we all need to learn somehow so don't worry too much.....is always better asking more than less....

the .log is just a simple text file you can open with whatever text editor you have...even notepad....

the log is huge as leght so scroll down until you get some of like this:
Snap1.jpg
the good stuff are after all the [Warning: BepInEx] Skipping parts
you can delete here all the skipped version because usually they are an older version of the same mod....
BUT sometime are NOT so.... just double check the dimension and the name before delete anything......

and then you scroll futher down and get the missing mods HUGE list......
Snap8.jpg
copy paste the names on internet and have fun hunting them down these little bastards.......

see you around......

ohh wait i forgot....iff you use KPLUG just ignore the messages you get because the plugin load/check EVERY cards you put in
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack\UserData\chara\female
so even myself have lots of if .....
because i only need the card i actually fuck and not all the rest.....i just put inside the folder......

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2021
we all need to learn somehow so don't worry too much.....is always better asking more than less....

the .log is just a simple text file you can open with whatever text editor you have...even notepad....

the log is huge as leght so scroll down until you get some of like this:
View attachment 2556816
the good stuff are after all the [Warning: BepInEx] Skipping parts
you can delete here all the skipped version because usually they are an older version of the same mod....
BUT sometime are NOT so.... just double check the dimension and the name before delete anything......

and then you scroll futher down and get the missing mods HUGE list......
View attachment 2556821
copy paste the names on internet and have fun hunting them down these little bastards.......

see you around......

ohh wait i forgot....iff you use KPLUG just ignore the messages you get because the plugin load/check EVERY cards you put in
C:\ILLUSION\Koikatsu BetterRepack\UserData\chara\female
so even myself have lots of if .....
because i only need the card i actually fuck and not all the rest.....i just put inside the folder......
Okay, and what about when it says "Outdated Zipmod!" What do I do then? I have a couple of those, and I downloaded the newest version I could find. Additionally, there are a bunch of zipmods that I downloaded that seem to be correct, but aren't working. " Omega : Bodytight with zipper " is an example.

Thanks so much for the assistance, I really appreciate it.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Okay, and what about when it says "Outdated Zipmod!" What do I do then? I have a couple of those, and I downloaded the newest version I could find.
oh ya the others misteryous message you can get:
this one can be little tricky... well it can have 2 reasons:

1_the mod is an old version and is REAL missing a component because....
it try to load something does not exsist in your files....and it cannot load correctly

2_the message is a false positive...usually even if you get the very new mod around.....
it still appear....WTF right????
because i don't know who the fuck mantain this mess as mod archive database.....

so pick your favorite......
if option is 1 you know what to do.....
if option is 2 just resave the card to get rid of it......

Additionally, there are a bunch of zipmods that I downloaded that seem to be correct, but aren't working. " Omega : Bodytight with zipper " is an example.
aren't woking...mhhh wtf i know the error you get??? i cannot understand the problem without proof!!!!
sorry...BUT a screen or a log is required in this case.....

see you next time!!!

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes