Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone know how import a character card to koikatsu and also does anyone have a taimanin asagi card and a high school dxd rias card

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I downloaded a character card an tried copy and past it didn’t work what am I’m doing wrong do I need another installment? Someone who can bring the heroines to life or make a good creation of them I want to get rias

Sep 12, 2021
I downloaded a character card an tried copy and past it didn’t work what am I’m doing wrong do I need another installment? Someone who can bring the heroines to life or make a good creation of them I want to get rias
May be you download not chara card but render image? Or you download sunshine card with them may be problems

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Not sure if this is useful for what you're trying to do, but put the camera crosshair inside of what you want in focus. Then hold the right mouse button and drag left and right to move the camera toward or away from the crosshair point. and now use the +/= and }/] keys to tweak the camera's FOV.
Thanks, but I was in a rush... I ment if there is a method to link the camera plane/center to a character moving around without having to set it up in the timeline.
I've also seen some scenes using an external camera setup that could do, but most of the times it skrews up if you change the character, the studio is very wacky or maybe my cpu is :p

Aguy69

Aug 28, 2020
prolly dead thread but is anyone having problems downloading the files it keeps giving me an write error every time I try unzipping the files or am I just getting unlucky every time I download the thing that the files happen to corrupt every time I download it?

ive tried downloading it in the all in one file, the parts and on torrent and they all give me the same write error

Jul 6, 2020
prolly dead thread but is anyone having problems downloading the files it keeps giving me an write error every time I try unzipping the files or am I just getting unlucky every time I download the thing that the files happen to corrupt every time I download it?

ive tried downloading it in the all in one file, the parts and on torrent and they all give me the same write error
Or worse, your hard drive or solid state drive might be failing :HideThePain:. Just maybe. Use "CrystalDiskInfo" or something and give it a check.

Reactions: Aguy69

HllRzer

Jun 19, 2021
Thanks, but I was in a rush... I ment if there is a method to link the camera plane/center to a character moving around without having to set it up in the timeline.
Have you tried LockOnPlugin? It should already be installed, but you may need to rebind the key for it if you don't have a mouse4 button.

Reactions: JhonLui

Selarin

Jul 15, 2020
Hello. How can I make only one canine longer? Under Head -> General -> Face Type there are some with it like "nene_head", but I would like to know how to change it on other faces. I can't find an option or the ability to export something to edit with Blender.

Rubber_Toe

Jun 3, 2017
Hello. How can I make only one canine longer? Under Head -> General -> Face Type there are some with it like "nene_head", but I would like to know how to change it on other faces. I can't find an option or the ability to export something to edit with Blender.
There should be an option in the character maker in the mouth option

The Martian

Aug 24, 2022
Is there a kind soul that is willing to shared one of these card with me?

coffeman

Sep 23, 2022
Someone help me how to use the cards or install them from the author eLLine, which are the ones from league of legends, they always come out with little balls

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes